• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Am I allowed to post the same Roleplay Idea in different sections?

RoleplayAllDay

Hey guys. About an hour ago, I posted a Roleplay Recuitment idea in the Off Site section of the site, asking for someone to RP with me on Kik. However, I’ve been going through other’s threads in that section and noticed that almost everyone RPs on Discord. In fact, the last post looking for someone to RP on Kik is almost a year old... So, I think I’m just gonna RP on-site instead, but now my question is: can I just copy-paste my two scenarios, which I still want to play very much, over to the on-site section? Or will that be considered spam and get me banned? I’d also like the off-site ad that stay up as well, just in case.

We prefer users to not duplicate cross-post between onsite and off-site recruitment as we find in most cases the onsite is just to lure users in to go offsite. You can ask Staff to delete your offsite thread and re-post your search if you are truly going to RP onsite. Kik is actually a common offsite method of RP, but not as popular as Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back