• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque d'Étoile

Anno Bane

Gone from G to Gent
Cique d'Étoile

A circus that is there in the night but gone the next morning. Nobody knows where it comes from, and nobody knows how it moves to the next location. Except for the performers, who are all mysterious and highly desirable. Other cirques come all the time to scout the talented performers, but the performers do not leave. Not because they don't want to but because they can't. They are trapped, unable to get out. They don't know why but if they leave the circus grounds they die. Except between the hours 18-20 in the evening. This is when they go out and mingle with the normal people. Because normal is far from what these performers are. Each performer, upon entering the circus, has obtained a gift, a special gift to enhance their performence and get more money from the audiences. Why they need the money and who gets it, they don't know, but they do it nonetheless.

The circus:

Circus20_thumb%25255B4%25255D.jpg

Rules:

1. Have fun and be creative, that is what we are all here for

2. Absolutely NO godmodding, metagaming or Autohit

3. Please respect each other and me as GM, it is going to be a lot nicer if you all did this

4. Please try to get the gender ratio at an equal level

5. Be active! Don't get into this halfheartedly

6. At least 2-3 paragraphs per post please, think of this as an advanced roleplay!

7. NO ONE-LINERS

8. I wan't long and detailed Character sheets, so the others can truly understand the essence of your characters

9. Again have fun!

Announcements :

The identity of the ones who get the money will be announced by me later, and then we can discuss who reveals it later.

(May come more later)

I encourage love between the performers! I love love. So it would be nice. But of course there is also room for roleplayers who do not like to roleplay love!

Roles for the taking:

Ringmaster- @Anno Bane

Clown- (don't know if anyone wants the role. It could also be Jesters, and two would be awesome)

Acrobat-

Aerial Acrobat-

Freakshow-

Magician-

Firebreather-

Beasttamer-

Linedancer-

Knife thrower-

(If you have others in mind then wright to me or on the OOC thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back