• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Allowing mood selections?

Parallax

That man is playing Gallaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
On a couple of other roleplay websites I use, (even though this one is my ultimate fave) you're allowed to select from a series of moods that can be put in your info. Kind of like a status. I don't know if anyone has suggested it before, but I just think it would be a cool little feature that would add an extra ability to customize and express yourself!

This used to be a thing, on an older version of the site. They had to remove it for one reason or another, though.

On a couple of other roleplay websites I use, (even though this one is my ultimate fave) you're allowed to select from a series of moods that can be put in your info. Kind of like a status. I don't know if anyone has suggested it before, but I just think it would be a cool little feature that would add an extra ability to customize and express yourself!
You can actually use the emoji icons on the site and just post it as a profile post. ?

You can actually use the emoji icons on the site and just post it as a profile post. ?

Like many many years ago, it stoppped being supported. It went under the custom title.

Parallax Parallax You can set an emoji which has many moods as your user title actually. I have three fires under my username as an example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back