Old school roleplayer looking for friends and fun!

Xenomorph

“I do not love men: I love what devours them.”
Looking to get writing again and get my juices flowin'. I'm interested in doing some fantasy roleplays, some sci-fi, and dabble with everything in between. Would also love to get to know this community and some of its members. Be nice I'm new!

:D

Khryses said:
Welcome to the site, Xeno!
Another newbie here, good to meet you.
Thanks! Perhaps we will both have to start a newbie roleplay soon! :)

Haiiii. I'm Kat. Call me Kat or kwitty or moody. He. Anyways welcome to RPN. Ever want to 1x1? Drop me a PM (>y<)

oOMoodyStarsOo said:
Haiiii. I'm Kat. Call me Kat or kwitty or moody. He. Anyways welcome to RPN. Ever want to 1x1? Drop me a PM (>y<)
Hey thanks! I'm probably down. What genres do you enjoy?

Anything really! Heh. I only play female though. Have anything in mind?

oOMoodyStarsOo said:
Anything really! Heh. I only play female though. Have anything in mind?
Nothing specific, maybe whatever is in your comfort zone. I'm a fan of medieval fantasy and sci-fi, but I can do really anything else as well. :)

It's good to know I'm not the only one who enjoys both a good romp through medieval fantasy and sci-fi. Welcome to the site! I'm also new and just recently started to roleplay again. Should you ever find yourself with free time or an itch for the 'old school' type of roleplay, send me a message!

Definitely not the only one, they're both favorites of mine as well.

I wonder if that's why so many sci fi 'verses have energy swords of some kind or other? ( ;) )

I might chalk that up to 'Rule of Cool' more than anything else, but people that love mixing sci-fi and fantasy do love a good dose of Star Wars! On the other hand, I prefer Stargate. Less likely to find dozens of players with 'super force powers' in that setting unless they're brainwashed Priors. xD

Randomosity said:
It's good to know I'm not the only one who enjoys both a good romp through medieval fantasy and sci-fi. Welcome to the site! I'm also new and just recently started to roleplay again. Should you ever find yourself with free time or an itch for the 'old school' type of roleplay, send me a message!
For sure! They are both fantastic genres and are both fun to rp.

Users who are viewing this thread