Journal ♡ alice's journal ♡

seraphsun

alice
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome all!

i'm alice, he/she pronouns but they/them work. i'm 22 and transmasc intersex. i have a cat that i love more than life itself. i have autism and other mental health problems as well as a heart condition. i get fatigued a lot, and i tend to be disorganised mentally. i love fire emblem, felix is my favourite character. i love writing as him and it makes me really happy to do so. i have a passion for estonian history. räägin natuke eesti keelt. english is my third language, so sorry for mistakes.

my favourite colour is grey. my favourite bands are red, dead by april, citizen soldier and starset. i also like beartooth and system of a down.

i think i'll use this journal for writing snippets, drabbles, ideas, concepts, so forth. feel free to say hi.

that's all!

4ddc348410a886bdbb7d0bfac5871ebf.gif

i'm a tad overwhelmed with my own ambitious self... i find a plot i love so much and get super hyped for, only to realise i have six other RPs to reply to. i've since tried organising who's who and whatnot, but still. hence why i'm probably going to ask my partners that they be patient and expect *at least* a few replies a week.

plus, i get very busy and am away from my laptop on tuesdays and fridays so that adds a little bit of pressure. i'm still having fun, it's just sometimes i get too overly ambitious and i am a little bit of an overachiever...

i'm honestly going to consider more short term RPs just so i'm not bombarded. and i hate ghosting - like, it sucks. i always try to give a heads up that "hey, i'm overwhelmed and need to step back". i don't want to leave someone hanging you know?

maybe it's because i have tons of time on my hands, which is why i get so excited and hyped for a plot or RP partner meshes with me well. i'll definitely be more meticulous and ask myself "do i have time? will i get overwhelmed?" when looking through the recruit forums.

so, that's just my thoughts for today. expect occasional rambles from me if you do decide to take a peek in my thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back