• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Alerting New Users

Auren

7th Level Procrastinator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Would it be possible to send a PM, or something to alert new users of the 10 post and 24 hour permissions?

I don't know if something like that is already in place or not, but I see a lot of new users that don't know about it. Most of which don't really frequent the Introductions thread, or find out by circumstance.

Auren said:
Would it be possible to send a PM, or something to alert new users of the 10 post and 24 hour permissions?
I don't know if something like that is already in place or not, but I see a lot of new users that don't know about it. Most of which don't really frequent the Introductions thread, or find out by circumstance.
That information can be put in the welcome PM :)

Auren said:
The information is also included in the Introduction Sticky for getting started on the site - http://www.rpnation.com/threads/welcome-to-roleplaynation.60971/

However we will also place the information in other places. Thanks for your suggestion.

As a new user, I saw an announcement about a shoutbox right in my face, but it took a while for me to figure out that I couldn't access it. Not everyone heads straight for introduction sections, and personally I tend to be drawn to chats or shoutboxes as my first avenue of interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back