• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Aldur's Scribblings.

Aldur

Memory Dealer
Greetings, friends! I am Aldur, better known as Dry. I decided that it is high time, I showcase some of my pseudo-art here on RPN. (As requested by Miss @ViAdvena )

I know the prefix says "Digital", but I also have some traditional pieces that I really like and think I should definitely add them in here.

Enjoy.

rWFtDt7.png

cTPw6vM.png

BF9v7Ik.png

IYBlZbc.png

hyUgDxm.png

MjPWBaQ.jpg

zqViLQ5.png

mANfynL.jpg

ukXut0q.jpg

7utKeft.jpg

ayYWJ1E.jpg

M6m3qF4.jpg

More to come!

Awesome work, would you be up for doodling some avatars for my rp, It's fine if you're busy or whatever.

I am a little busy with some RPs. And since this one 'incident' happened I kinda stopped doodling for free, so sorry if I disappointed you.

Oh no problem, still, good work. Have an nice afternoon (depending on timezone)

I was told I should update this more often. There you go.

tF2LPdj.jpg

I felt like doing some pose practice and this came out. It turned out to look really good so I stuck with it.

8HetRhK.png

The TF2 Pyro which nobody is quite sure if they're a 'she' or a 'he' or even human. I'd say 'she', but who knows.

gh2CZuI.png

My rendition of King Shark from Batman: Assault on Arkham

qONsHIj.png

I made this for an RP

Yeah, about it.

I really like your range of style! And your clothing designs - gah - they are so good, I wish I had that much detail in my art!

Awesome works! Really enjoy the pencil artworks and the person in the jumpsuit! Keep it up!

Thanks, guys! I will update more once I start taking pictures of the recent sketches. And yes, I'm still experimenting with proportions and how much I can play with them.

I like how you actually show weight to your characters and good anatomy. They're not just little sticks that humans could never imitate! Cool stuff -^^-

HYYi4oR.png

So earlier I was on TS and I started doodling stuff with @Dusky 's very recent Skyrim character. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back