• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Aldur does SFM

Aldur

Memory Dealer
So, I very recently got into Source Filmmaker and I want to upload my tests and animations here.

Here's the very first test/animation.

[media]

[/media]

dM36jgCh.jpg

Took 2 hours. I tried to work with lights.

That is amazing :OOO omg what software do you use? I also want to learn 3d but idk, I'm scared of all the things I saw @_@ I tried using autodesk but it was too difficult for me :)

Good job, though. Keep it up!

[QUOTE="Te al Latte]That is amazing :OOO omg what software do you use? I also want to learn 3d but idk, I'm scared of all the things I saw @_@ I tried using autodesk but it was too difficult for me :)
Good job, though. Keep it up!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the kind words. I use Source Filmmaker provided by Valve. It's a pretty self-explained tool. It's built inside the Source engine which is used to make games such as Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead. It lets you use models from all said games and allows for very easy to use model importer with the built-in Steam Workshop and 3rd party web sites. As you probably saw, it can be used to make both movies and posters/wallpapers. Some things can be difficult to learn, but Valve has been kind enough to release tutorials explaining how to work with it.

That really is amazing! I'm always overwhelmed with just how talented everyone is here on this site. I look forward to you posting more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back