• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One IRL? IRL!

allure

angel eyes ♡

large.gif

flontpng.aspx

[natsuki "suki" furuya] [ hana ] [16] [junior]

? natsuki was born and raised in tokyo. her mother, a fragile woman, passed away after her birth. she lived with her father, who is an entrepreneur. his work has always put them at risk of having to move to the west for business at any time, so natsuki took it upon herself to become as proficient in english as possible. she already had top grades in english class, but she was far from fluent, so she went to the internet for help (as so many of us do) and found monozone, an english chatroom. there she signed up as "hana" and played around until she happened upon "squillchill." they quickly befriended each other and he became the diary who could write back (like a nice version of tom riddle's diary), though she was careful never to disclose any information about where she lived or even the names of her friends.

? the day finally came when her father told her that they'd be moving to a state in the us called new york. his work would make him very busy and he wanted to be sure she was safe in the unfamiliar environment. his solution? a boarding school. natsuki took the entrance exams for the four best boarding schools in new york. she passed all of them and chose to attend north beacon academy, the most prestigious boarding school in the country.

? to her peers and superiors, "suki" is a polite, quiet girl who speaks with a heavy japanese accent and halting but still perfect english. in fact, her english is so proper it's almost amusing. she wears her long black hair twisted up into a practiced side pony with chopsticks stuck through the knot for good measure. she is short, miniscule even, standing at just a little over four feet eleven inches. her glasses are frameless, and she is very sensitive to the cold. suki might appear like she could be easily overwhelmed by the hustle and bustle of manhattan, but she's a well-bred city girl who can weave through the crowds like nobody's business. she spends a great deal of time hunched over her ipad and enjoys hoarding snacking on her newly discovered favorite food, tater tots.

I know I keep changing the coding but I'm sorry everything must look beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_mwr5bs3too1t38kd2o1_500.gif

[ isaac harrison cormier ] [ squillchill ] [ 17 ] [ junior ] [ September 19 ]

isaac grew up in NYC and is in the middle of his third year of high school at the most prestigious boarding school in the country. he spends a lot of his free time online and doesn't pay much mind to his family because they're farther away than he thinks is reasonable. he likes dogs, math, fresh fruit, televised american football, and the rare banana bread. on the other hand, he hates musicals, overused slang terms, fish and aquariums, ketchup, basketball, email, and anything related to nuts.

in his short and relatively easy life, isaac has become slightly more edgy than he should have ever been. most things annoy him and, while he would deny it until the day he died, he's more worried about not being good enough than he is anything else. he has three overachieving older siblings that better him in every single thing that he tries.

yeah, there will more added as time passes. i'm not good at extensive CS b/c i don't know my characters yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back