• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

After Hargrove's War

Agent Carolina

<p>

It wasn't until after the fighting against the Mercenaries was when a certain female in teal armor had received a message in her HUD visor from Epsilon. And when she got hers, everyone around her, including her partner, Agent Washington, had recieved a message from Epsilon. </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>"Hey guys, if you are hearing this, it means you did it. You won. You kicked the shit out of Hargrove's forces. I knew you could, but this is my last stop. See, when I came into this world, I was really just a collection of someone else's memories. But with your help, these memories, they took form, they became my voice, my personality, and after a while, I began to make brand new memories of my own.. All of these things are what make me who I am, but they are also holding me back. I can't run this suit..as Epsilon, but if I erase my memories, if I... Deconstruct myself.. The fragments I'll leave behind will have the strength to get you through this, I believe that. I wish there was another way. But I am leaving this message, as well as others, in the hopes that you will understand why I have to go this time. Ahaha, it was actually Doyle who made me realize something I'd never thought of before. There are so many stories where, some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero..never gets to see that ending, they'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference, they'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith. Ain't that a bitch."</em> </p></div>

<p> The message from Epsilon faded after listening to it. Without even knowing, the female felt that her cheeks were wet, it was then she knew that she was crying. Epsilon was her last link to her family-her Father, Dr. Leonard Church. <strong>"Well, Epsilon, you died a hero. We won't forget you." </strong>Carolina whispers, only just guessing how the Blood Gulch Crew was handling the news. <strong>"You know, we should make sure everyone who is still alive to make sure they are okay, Lina. And for our brave 'heroes' we should make sure they get to do both mourning and celebrating. I think we all deserve a break. It's going to be okay." </strong> Wash spoke, hoping to get the Freelancer's mind off of Epsilon. Carolina just gave him a sad smile as she sucks it up like the badass Freelancer she is, making a promise to look after everyone she can. Epsilon's memory would not go in vain as the spartan picks herself up, making a note to find out how Wash was feeling, helping the remaining survivors, as well as the Gulch Crew, and to find out what will be next for them.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back