What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests [ π—”π——π—’π—«π—’π—šπ—₯𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗬 ] ━ π‘Ž π‘™π‘–π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ π‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘’

butterfly aubade

𝙗π™ͺπ™§π™£π™žπ™£' π™₯𝙖π™₯π™šπ™§ π™¬π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨.
ADOXOGRAPHY.
request rules.
1. please be understanding about my circumstances. i'm a student, work part time and under no obligation to be doing this; but i do it because i genuinely enjoy coding. it's a fun hobby to have, so please don't ruin the fun by being a jerk. (:
2. ask me questions when you don't understand. i cannot emphasize this enough !! it's your code, you are entitled to ask when you're confused and can't use it. i'll normally try to make it as user-friendly as possible (adding comments n all that good stuff), but sometimes things get lost in translation
3. do not remove/tamper with/alter in any way, shape or form my credit watermark. do not claim the code is yours --- even if you used my code as a base and added different elements, please still credit me.
4. more of a housekeeping rule, but please be mindful of other people. if you've already gotten 3 requests, let someone else have a turn.
5. one request at a time. no exceptions.
6. i do not take hard and fast deadlines. this rule may change somewhere in the future (when i've got more confidence in my coding pace), but for now, i'll get back to you when i get back to you. generally, i'll give you an update if it's taking longer than a few days --- if you haven't heard from me, in say, a week, please do feel free to give a poke.
7. obviously abide by rpn's rules.

*** gentle reminder that all bbcode is still creative commons. this means you are allowed to use the code someone else requested!

request types.
i will be holding 2 types of requests.
a) rapid fire in-character/placeholder codes
b) detailed cs/interest check codes
generally, rapid fire codes are almost always open (even when i've changed the tag back to 'resource'), as coding one doesn't take long at all. to request, simply fill in the google form here.
complex cs/interest check codes will open at my own discretion, just because i don't want to overwork myself and produce low quality code. they'll generally take about a few days to finish. to request one, please pm the following information to me:

1) interest check or cs?
2) approximately how big do you want your code to be? (*please note anything wider than 400px will not be mobile friendly, just because i haven't looked into that aspect quite yet)
3) how many images would you like? where do you want them? (ex. off to the side, a banner image, etc.)
4) tabs or no tabs? (if you want tabs, please specify how many you'd like and what each will look like/say)
5) colour scheme/background or background image?
6) inspo images?
7) how would you like the size & placement of your textboxes? (if you want tabs, how many textboxes per tab?)
8) font, font size and text alignment?
9) **optional: include a rough visual you'd like for me to go by
10) anything else you want me to know?

Last edited:

butterfly aubade

notice.

deer said:
a shop update

code deletion + requests.

so...it's been a hot minute. life got in the way, and while i do have a few wips sitting in my private storage, i figured: why not open the shop up to requests? i've been dealing with a little bit of a creativity block, so it might be a good idea to start up again with ideas that aren't entirely of my own creation. you'll find the information for requests in the first post! i'll be taking two cs/interest check requests (and whatever rapid fire ones that come my way), first come first serve.

now, onto the real reason for the update. looking at some of my crusty dusty code, i've come to the (startling) realization that it is a) not clean b) hard as heck to use. while this was understandable, given that i was just a beginner and didn't know what i was doing half the time myself, the shop is now due for an update. i will be mercilessly slaughtering all of these abominations, but since i'm lazy the codes won't be replaced. (i only have enough braincells at my disposable to get through school; looking at gigantic blocks of code and figuring out how to clean it? don't have even 1/4th of the resilience needed to get through that lol). the codes will be deleted on the 26th.

cool vibes [ic post]

butterfly aubade

ic post.

patch notes:
cool vibes

blue/black colour scheme, multiple hidden scrolls.

pastebin: here.

first request! sorry it took a while to finish yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy , but here it is. unfortunately, i had to make it a little wider than what you originally asked for. ^^" the picture scrolls to give a quote box, and the tags/location/etc. box also scrolls, so don't worry about cramming everything in with super tiny font. i commented in where to find the important stuff, but feel free to ask me questions (either here or via pm) if you get stuck. c:

"do not go gentle into that good night. rage, rage, against the dying of the light!"

character name

Fusce efficitur semper congue. Duis eros nisl, ultricies vitae mauris ut, consectetur congue diam. Etiam dictum sapien eu dolor luctus efficitur. Nulla interdum a sapien vel commodo. Nullam est neque, consectetur sit amet luctus at, euismod vitae urna. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Nulla justo urna, efficitur vel fermentum nec, blandit in felis. Proin tristique ornare mi, pretium malesuada neque blandit nec. Nunc elementum iaculis arcu, id dapibus dui feugiat vitae. Ut nibh nibh, convallis a vehicula sed, cursus suscipit velit. Maecenas arcu eros, sagittis id ipsum ut, efficitur dictum arcu. Curabitur ultrices eu lacus non condimentum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

mood.
info

location.
info

outfit.
info

tags.
info

code by deer of 9 colours.

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
ic post.

patch notes:
cool vibes

blue/black colour scheme, multiple hidden scrolls.

first request! sorry it took a while to finish yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy , but here it is. unfortunately, i had to make it a little wider than what you originally asked for. ^^" the picture scrolls to give a quote box, and the tags/location/etc. box also scrolls, so don't worry about cramming everything in with super tiny font. i commented in where to find the important stuff, but feel free to ask me questions (either here or via pm) if you get stuck. c:

"do not go gentle into that good night. rage, rage, against the dying of the light!"

character name

Fusce efficitur semper congue. Duis eros nisl, ultricies vitae mauris ut, consectetur congue diam. Etiam dictum sapien eu dolor luctus efficitur. Nulla interdum a sapien vel commodo. Nullam est neque, consectetur sit amet luctus at, euismod vitae urna. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Nulla justo urna, efficitur vel fermentum nec, blandit in felis. Proin tristique ornare mi, pretium malesuada neque blandit nec. Nunc elementum iaculis arcu, id dapibus dui feugiat vitae. Ut nibh nibh, convallis a vehicula sed, cursus suscipit velit. Maecenas arcu eros, sagittis id ipsum ut, efficitur dictum arcu. Curabitur ultrices eu lacus non condimentum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

mood.
info

location.
info

outfit.
info

tags.
info

code by deer of 9 colours.
OMG I loVe iT THANK YOUUUU πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’ž

social conglomerate [cs]

butterfly aubade

character sheet.

patch notes:
social conglomerate

neutral palette, sleek & modern design.

partly inspired by the design here.
this...was a pain to code. it's definitely not the most user friendly of codes; in fact, it's probably the farthest thing from user friendly i've ever coded in my entire life. no comments. gigantic blocks of code. but it's probably some of my best work and for just for that it's being uploaded onto this thread. this is, in short, the most elaborate thing i've ever attempted.
if anybody is interested in trying to use decipher it and is stuck, shoot me a pm or post a question on the thread and i shall come to your dramatic rescue. who knows. if i receive enough interest i might be convinced to re-organize and re-label everything.

currently logged in as
yasmine li

── navigation!
  • welcome back,
    yasmine
    Calendar Reminder
    Piano lesson at 6. Bring Chopin etude books + harmony theory practice.
    Weather Forecast
    It's 36Β° C and sunny in Auburn Springs.

Lorde - Perfect Places
code by deer of 9 colours

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
character sheet.

patch notes:
social conglomerate

neutral palette, sleek & modern design.

partly inspired by the design here.
this...was a pain to code. it's definitely not the most user friendly of codes; in fact, it's probably the farthest thing from user friendly i've ever coded in my entire life. no comments. gigantic blocks of code. but it's probably some of my best work and for just for that it's being uploaded onto this thread. this is, in short, the most elaborate thing i've ever attempted.
if anybody is interested in trying to use decipher it and is stuck, shoot me a pm or post a question on the thread and i shall come to your dramatic rescue. who knows. if i receive enough interest i might be convinced to re-organize and re-label everything.

currently logged in as
yasmine li

── navigation!
  • welcome back,
    yasmine
    Calendar Reminder
    Piano lesson at 6. Bring Chopin etude books + harmony theory practice.
    Weather Forecast
    It's 36Β° C and sunny in Auburn Springs.

Lorde - Perfect Places
code by deer of 9 colours
This is amazing! I'd think with the change to our coding systems we'd be quite limited. Apparently not for you :o

sugardust.

✨perfect little human✨
i love this so much. I want to just hug it!! :D YOUR SO TALENTED! akdguejbjakdlv

β€’ Are you taking requests?
β€’ How do you make light colors and how do you insert pictures so...beautifully? uwu

butterfly aubade

i love this so much. I want to just hug it!! :D YOUR SO TALENTED! akdguejbjakdlv

β€’ Are you taking requests?
β€’ How do you make light colors and how do you insert pictures so...beautifully? uwu
hey there. c: thank you so much.

yes, i am open to requests, but there's one person who's ahead of you right now, so it might take some time for me to get back to you. (i unfortunately don't have much time on my hands; online schooling has me teaching myself multiple uni level courses).

as for the "light colours," i'm assuming you're referring to the transparent boxes? if so, the most general way to explain is that there's two way to edit the colour property within a border tag. a) a hex code. b) with rgba, which is a set of numbers that also represent a colour, but you can edit a colour's opacity with them as well. (a bit oversimplified, but you're always welcome to pm me further questions!)
as for the pictures, i assume you're referring to placement? that's little more complicated, but i'm (primarily) exploiting the flex function. i can explain it with screenshots and such if you'd like, but that's the gist of it.

ForeignKai

Sparky Sparky Boom Woman ✨
Hello! My name is Kai, For starters, I absolutely LOVE your codes and their colors. As for myself, I know pretty much nothing about BBCode Haha. And I'm also new to the site so I'm extremely unfamiliar with it and still working around everything. But I'm not new to RP thankfully and me and my bestie set up our first recruitment. I just wanted to ask a few questions if that's okay!

* Do you do character sheets?
* I saw that you were open to requests but If you are too busy and can't take this up please, Don't! I wouldn't wanna put any pressure.

If you can do character sheets, If it's alright I'd like to request one based on Avatar: The Last Airbender, As our RP is based on the lore. Here's a link!

Cheers! x

butterfly aubade

Hello! My name is Kai, For starters, I absolutely LOVE your codes and their colors. As for myself, I know pretty much nothing about BBCode Haha. And I'm also new to the site so I'm extremely unfamiliar with it and still working around everything. But I'm not new to RP thankfully and me and my bestie set up our first recruitment. I just wanted to ask a few questions if that's okay!

* Do you do character sheets?
* I saw that you were open to requests but If you are too busy and can't take this up please, Don't! I wouldn't wanna put any pressure.

If you can do character sheets, If it's alright I'd like to request one based on Avatar: The Last Airbender, As our RP is based on the lore. Here's a link!

Cheers! x
hi there. first and foremost, welcome to rpn! i hope you enjoy your stay here. (:
as for requests, my answer remains the same: i am still accepting requests, but just be warned that it might take me while to actually finish them. i unfortunately don't have the luxury of just sitting down and banging out codes for extended periods of time and have physically schedule in coding sessions in between studying.

if you do end up sending in a request, i do have a form to fill out in my first post.

Last edited:

SUGAR.

norn is my wife + goldie is the best daughter
just popping in to say I ADORE YOUR WORK!!! your talent is immaculate! i will be attempted to decipher your social conglomerate code as it is just too amazing for me not to try! have a wonderful day xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)