• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adam's School for the gifted

Daughter of Hades

Welcome to Adam's school for the gifted. Our pupils have powers,abilities,our unexplained occurances. Our students are allowed to use their abilities in class and school. Please sign up for first semester. (A.K.A Character sign up)

Fae sighed as she stared up at the huge stone building. Adam's school for the gifted looked more like a prison or a church. Though everyone else would have powers,she still hid her tail and ears under her hat and skirt

Masaki walked into the school grounds as he sighed, he really didnt want to be here, although he had no choice. He looked up at the building, it was no surprise to him that the building was this big. He expected it. He looked around at all the people "So.. They all have powers too..." He was surprised at the huge number of people entering the school, he watched as people would enter the building, as if they were excited to begin the day

I glance over at Masaki,he looked just about as excited as me. I frowned and furrowed my brow. "It dosen't look like there are any other furries." I mumbled

Walking through the gates of the school, a sigh escaped her pale lips as she came to a halt to look at the stone building before her. Her hand settled on her hip she talked almost silently to her self before continuing to walk again "After years of wanting freedom, I end up here....no figures" As a soft summer breeze blew by her blossom colored hair blew as a sail itself. Almost immediately faces turned to look at her, for reasons unknown to her though she presumed it was the calming feeling that people felt when she was near that her father spoke of. Seemingly not effected by the stares, she countinued through the campus. Trying to figure out where new students had to go, it was her first time in school after all.

Coming to a halt, she turned towards the girl. Thinking for a few minutes, she gave a soft smile and nodded. "Uh yes actually, do you know where it is?" Sadly she was dumbfounded, years of being homeschool finally began to show its negative effect. Class seemed alien to her while even talking to someone other then her father felt even more "unknown". Noticing her wolf like tail and ears, she wanted to ask "what are you" but held it in.

Bewildered, she turned to grab a yellow sheet of paper out of a black bag she was holding. Holding it out to her, she spoke clearly yet seemed as though she didn't know what school was. "Do you mean this?" On the list showed a number of classes and times. Looking back up to her she smiled "I'm Aurora".

I nod and take it from you. "Hey! We have the same class!" I grin and hand you back the sheet. "We go to History,that way." I say,gesturing down the hallway to a large green door. "Walk with me?" i ask

As he stands there, still gazing up at the achool, he looks around to see people talking all around him. He sighed and started to walk into the school, past the people talking. "I just want this day to be over"

Looking from her to the door and back she nodded "sure". Beginning to make her way to the door she looked behind, and coming to a halt, as she waited for the girl she just met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back