Adair Kendrik

Reiyumi

Five Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Adair Kendrik

Introduction "Music isn't just a way to express yourself, it's a life style. You give up your life to write and play the stuff you love: Music"

th

Basics

Name: Adair Kendrik

Ethnicity/Nationality: American

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

• Appearance

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 107 Lb.

Hair: Dirty blonde, wavy and worn down.

Eyes: Brown

Body: Slim, but not skinny

Attire: Jeans, shirt of some sorts (typically long sleeved), and tennis shoes.

She has a scar on her arm from a long ago childhood incident that she doesn't speak of since it was just a small accident. On the back of her neck is a tattoo of a heart and her mother's name, Therese.

Theme Song

[media]

[/media]

Start Critique

Andair Kendrik is a wonderful character with many great motivations.

It's not often that I see a character whose motivations are invoked through music and a passion.

I'm getting a huge Bard feeling from her but overall, I can sort of feel that love for music she has and

how she loves making others happy with it. There is plenty to like here and its well met!

I'm glad you added a negative to her character as she at first seemed a tad one dimensional but

her inner feelings make her so much more interesting. She loves to make people happy and she

has an issue with anger. She hates it when people waste away and this goes with with how Adair

herself is a hard worker in what she loves to do. It would make sense for her to have a reason for

feeling the way she does in that regard. Great job in that aspect.

History

It seems a lot like this story could be actually based on true events.

That's always a nice factor to have as it just adds to the believably.

The ups and downs that we all have are there and it's balanced and

for her character, I think it flows smoothly for who she ended up being.

The motivations are there. Her character is justified and that's great!

While everything seems to be nice and bundled up, it seems as if though

the story is meant to pretty much end there. Not saying that it's a bad

thing that it does end with a nice bundle but that there could be more

perhaps something she was never told of or learned with the death

of some close people. What more changed in her and perhaps what else

could have happened to open up a new chapter to her story other than

'Now she just wants to make people happy'

This is a completely valid motivation but for me, personally

I'd think there would be room for something more.

Equipment: A Violin.

While this is quick simple and pretty much gets the point out there, I can't help but feel

that a tad more could be added here. Maybe an image of it's design or more details about it.

Is there anything special about it that hasn't been mentioned or what other significance does it have.

Skills: Gifted Music, Kind.

This pretty ... empty. She has have more skills than just being good at music and kind...

What about her determination and willpower to keep going? Though, I'm not sure but perhaps

what she learned in her classes and studies could be listed as 'Skills' since skills in our world are like...

"Coding" and "Calculus" and stuff along those lines, again, just an idea.

Final Critique

The character is pretty well fleshed out and nothing really seems to stand out that

makes me want to say "what." and that's a great thing. You did a wonderful job

telling this characters story as it was condensed and well presented but I do think

more could be established for her as she is well off, a few things do go unchecked.

I think more details in the conflicts department toward the end of her history for

the story to continue on would be good.

Perhaps more details about her family and origin of the instrument

she uses and perhaps the 'cliche' special reason she uses THAT instrument. Again, this is

merely my input and I do hope you considered my thoughts.

Wonderful character!

- Civetta

Last edited by a moderator:
Civetta said:

Start Critique

Andair Kendrik is a wonderful character with many great motivations.

It's not often that I see a character whose motivations are invoked through music and a passion.

I'm getting a huge Bard feeling from her but overall, I can sort of feel that love for music she has and

how she loves making others happy with it. There is plenty to like here and its well met!

I'm glad you added a negative to her character as she at first seemed a tad one dimensional but

her inner feelings make her so much more interesting. She loves to make people happy and she

has an issue with anger. She hates it when people waste away and this goes with with how Adair

herself is a hard worker in what she loves to do. It would make sense for her to have a reason for

feeling the way she does in that regard. Great job in that aspect.

History

It seems a lot like this story could be actually based on true events.

That's always a nice factor to have as it just adds to the believably.

The ups and downs that we all have are there and it's balanced and

for her character, I think it flows smoothly for who she ended up being.

The motivations are there. Her character is justified and that's great!

While everything seems to be nice and bundled up, it seems as if though

the story is meant to pretty much end there. Not saying that it's a bad

thing that it does end with a nice bundle but that there could be more

perhaps something she was never told of or learned with the death

of some close people. What more changed in her and perhaps what else

could have happened to open up a new chapter to her story other than

'Now she just wants to make people happy'

This is a completely valid motivation but for me, personally

I'd think there would be room for something more.

Equipment: A Violin.

While this is quick simple and pretty much gets the point out there, I can't help but feel

that a tad more could be added here. Maybe an image of it's design or more details about it.

Is there anything special about it that hasn't been mentioned or what other significance does it have.

Skills: Gifted Music, Kind.

This pretty ... empty. She has have more skills than just being good at music and kind...

What about her determination and willpower to keep going? Though, I'm not sure but perhaps

what she learned in her classes and studies could be listed as 'Skills' since skills in our world are like...

"Coding" and "Calculus" and stuff along those lines, again, just an idea.

Final Critique

The character is pretty well fleshed out and nothing really seems to stand out that

makes me want to say "what." and that's a great thing. You did a wonderful job

telling this characters story as it was condensed and well presented but I do think

more could be established for her as she is well off, a few things do go unchecked.

I think more details in the conflicts department toward the end of her history for

the story to continue on would be good.

Perhaps more details about her family and origin of the instrument

she uses and perhaps the 'cliche' special reason she uses THAT instrument. Again, this is

merely my input and I do hope you considered my thoughts.

Wonderful character!

- Civetta

I have no clue what to say but thank you. I will most certainly keep those things in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back