Actuall Thred Merlin RP

Merlin barged through the castle running almost everyone over, he had slept in and had to get to to the kitchen to get Arthur's breakfast and then to his chambers....On his way he bumped into Gawain

"Oof!"

"Ouch.." Gwaine mumbled, scratching the back of his head. "I'd advise you slow down Merlin, before ye be bringin' the whole castle tumbling down. Knowing you, it'd be no surprise." He spoke. There was a dull ache in the back of his head, one that had been a lot worse earlier. The results of last night's trip to the tavern. He'd be over it soon enough. His tolerance for alcohol was quite high, just not high enough.

"Why are you rushing anyway..?" Gwaine then suddenly asked before the boy could go rushing off again. He figured it had something to do with Arthur. It always had something to do with Arthur when it came to Merlin. He'd come to expect that by now.

"Arthur's breakfast! and you know how he gets!! He throws things, and doesn't even look!!! He threw a glass goblet at me and it shatered on the wall!!! I need to go!!" he recovered quickly to try and escape...

"Relax Merlin." Gwaine said, clapping a hand on Merlin's shoulder. "Princess Arthur can wait a bit. Besides, he's all bark. He wouldn't hurt you, well, not that badly anyway." He chuckled, flashing his signature goofy grin. "Anyways I got nothing better to do today, you should take a break, head out into town with me."

"Then come on. He can take care of himself for a day. The world won't end because you took a break Merlin." Gwaine told him, glancing about. "Let's go. Check out the market, visit the tavern, go for a ride through the woods.. Gotta do a patrol later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back