• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A4 Squad in: Another Day, Another Dollar

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

MisterBobbyPin

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Roleplay is open to all. Please just file a report of your character in the thread above.

4512 Ad.

UN File #392007

A4 Squad
Annual report of A4, please check notes before making any arrests.

A4 Leader: Debatable, lack of any evidence towards their even being one

Group Members: Changes daily, scroll down to see the latest members. May need changing every day.

Notes: Avoid bar, the Marsh gang and the Jumpoff gang lie low there. Undercover agents in those gangs visit the bar regularly. If the bar gets raided, those undercover agents lives will be at risk.

Bickerback Bar
It had been a long day for Shotgun, but he had gotten through it, just like every other day in his life.

He walked into the bar, passing by the families of thugs and crooks sat all around him, and headed towards the back. He walked past the bartender, a robot that resembled a lava lamp titled sideways.

"Anything good?" The robot asked him, with a tone of netrual understanding and curiosity.

"Three jobs at least." Shotgun replied, sounding burnt out. He walked past the robot, ignoring any other questions the robot might have asked. He trudged past a sea of scoundrels, drinking away their measly cash. It was a sad sight to see really, the only bits of friendship and humility he had been given were all encountered by these types of people.

A table in the back, unused, was his target, and he soon was sat upon it. Preparing for another set of jobs, he began to wait for the other members.

Last edited:
Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 9.39.51 PM.png

Kate "Nightshade" Belladonna
Interactions: Shotgun ( MisterBobbyPin MisterBobbyPin )

The sound of a young woman humming a cheerful sounding tune could be heard as she walked down Westchester Street. To the average pedestrian, you'd think she'd lost her way, took a wrong turn or something into a bad area of town. But looks can be deceiving. Anyone who knew the name Nightshade and the reputation of the person the name was attached to wouldn't dare try to pick a fight with her. And those who didn't... well let's just say they're gonna have a bad time.

Of course, it wasn't Kate's first visit to this part of town either, since their little group's boss has a liking for a certain bar on this street. She'd recently gotten word from him that they'd be going on another hit soon or something, which was partially the reason behind her humming, with the other being in generally a good mood after she got to spend some time off after their last hit with her little sister, Katherine.

As Kate entered the bar, it didn't take very long for her to spot the person she was looking for sitting at one of the back tables at the bar, can't exactly miss a figure in metal armor and a mask with glowing red eyes. As she made her way over to him, she passed by the bar, greeting the robot bartender with a wave. "Yo, robo! Can I get an order of my usual? Thanks! Oh, but go easy on the alcohol strength this time!" Kate wasn't that much of a drinker by any means, but might as well get something while she was there before getting into the boring, nitty gritty stuff.

"Heya tin man!" She said as she reached the table, giving Shotgun a slap on the back before taking a seat at a chair across from the masked man. "Whatcha got for us this time?"

Shotgun

Shotgun looked up from any daydreaming he was in. Nightshade was always a joy to see, half of the people in the bar stayed awayed from her. Her cheerfulness always improved the atmosphere in the bar.

He began to speak. "Well I managed to convince Buzzsaw to let me have three this time. Let me pull them out."

Shotgun took off a glove, and reached into a pocket hidden in his armor. He took out three dishes, each one about the size of an disc.

"We've got a group of sniff-herders who's gone and pissed off another gang. A simple territory cleanup job. I also have some lunatic who's being harassed by a UN agent. And I got some dipshit wife putting a hit out on her husband, gonna have to intervene on that one, he's a civilian."

Shotgun looked up at Nightsade. "So, which one should we go after first?"

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 9.39.51 PM.png

Kate "Nightshade" Belladonna
Interactions: Shotgun ( MisterBobbyPin MisterBobbyPin )

Kate nodded along as A4’s masked boss explained the jobs. “3 this time, huh? Nice!” Well there certainly is no shortage of people wanting each other dead, but hey if it pays well. She could maybe do something special for Katherine for her birthday if business continues to go like this.

"Hmm..." She pondered the option for a bit before responding. "Well, shootouts aren't really my thing so I'd like to do that later. The other 2 though..." She leaned forward on the table, resting her head on her hand. "Yea... I can work with either of them, but if I had to choose one I'd go with the whole lunatic and the UN agent business. I have a feeling I could dig up a lot of dirt on either of them. Hell, both of them if you gave me enough time. Would probably be easy to slip a special little addition to their daily coffees or something too."

As Kate finished speaking, she noticed one of the bar servers coming over. "Ah, thanks!" She flashed a bright smile at the server as they brought over her drink, a short glass filled with a blue liquid on the rocks with a lemon slice on the rim. It was nothing too special, a relatively simple cocktail and nothing too strong either, just something to take sips out of while she was here on business. She looked over at Shotgun after taking a sip from her drink and from the looks of the table space in front of him, he hasn't ordered anything just yet. "You're not gonna get anything? Could be a while before the others get here."

Last edited:

Shotgun
Shotgun replied nonchalantly. "I'm good, I'll get myself a treat when the job is done."

He turned towards the rest of the bar, looking for anyone else. "Where is everyone else? It's the middle of the afternoon they should have all gotten my message. What, did we lose another memory something?"

His tone began to change, turning into a mix of aggressive annoyance and confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back