• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern No World For Tomorrow (Open)

FlannelChannel

Welcome to the apocalypse! How did you get here you ask? Well while you were off doing some silly errand or being at work or school, I'm afraid that Patient Zero escaped the lab and bit some poor soul over in Russia. (Those crazy Russians!) And apparently it spreads fast, got to America in less than an hour or so. But I guess that's what happens when idiots leave the door open and their ill pets escape.

Oh, I should probably tell you that these freaks can kinda run the same speed as us, so that sucks. But don't fret, I'm sure some of them had their legs chewed off. Now you must fight to survive with the people in your group, whether you like it or not. Anyway, there was never a better time to do some cardio, am I right?

So, would you like to participate in this little apocalypse of mine? Just follow the rules below and have a great time!

- Variety, people! I want characters of all ages and different races, not just white, pretty teenagers! (No offense to white, pretty teenagers.)

-No Mary/Gary Sues

-No
god-modding

- 1-3 characters for each role player

-Posting order will go as those who submit their characters first.
If I have to keep reminding you to wait for the next person, you're out. I will wait only one day max for you to post, please tell me if you will be gone for longer and I'll work something out. Type pineapple in your CS if you read this.

-Ask if you want to be able to do a certain something. Ignore 'pineapples' and write pigeon.

-Nothing beyond kissing! There are children around, you sicko!

-Despite the rule above, cursing is allowed. Just don't get too crazy, sailor.

- I'm asking for a paragraph or two, but I can understand if you feel a little uninspired.

Six Slots:

1)
Me

2) Arayhia

3)

4)

5)

6)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back