• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

A question of choice

Reve the Third

The King of Slavadia
There are 2 members in My RP that aren't active enough in My RP. all they've done is add a character, said a couple things in the OoC chat, and that's it.

So... I'm searching to replace them.

But before I do that, I want to know... Where should I search? It's of an RP that's already active, but I just want to find a couple more people for it. I ask this, because I don't want to do this in one of the forums, only to get it moved to another. And I want it to be of people who are willing to be active in said RP, not just someone who's "Interested" in it, unless that doesn't matter at all, and I'm just thinking too much about this.

A good way to find possibly interested players directly, is to use the Find Roleplayer Tool. It won't really help with maybe picking up one that isn't going to be active, however, it can lessen the chance of such a thing happening. I hope your search pans out and you have a great time with your roleplay! ^_^

... Unfortunately, I'm kinda shy when it comes to poking the unknown in the face. It's harder for me to go to other people, as much as it is for other people to come to me... hence why I'm asking which forum I should do this in.

I've been extremely hesitant in finding people via the Find Roleplayer Tool. It's not that I don't like the feature, it's just that... I don't regularly go out of my way to knock on people's door. I'm just the shop clerk that waits for other people to come to my store to buy something.

Hm, well I would recommend the Interest Check if you have one. Maybe post something about two more people being needed for the Roleplay to begin or continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back