• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Internat System of a Nation

Lord Rex

Mr. Rex
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Myblazon-2eb42b6c-SD-orna.png

The
UNION OF SEVEBIA
Univet vi Sevæsché

1721 - To Present

"Libertas, Meritum, Fides"

Liberty, Merit and Faith

Index
  1. iSEV - A Internat System of a Nation (Your here !)
  2. Vox Populi - Voice of the People, or is it ? (Coming soon)
  3. Database Mahyem - Great Personalities, are they ? (Coming soon)

You, are [First Name] Versuli, born in Altfourt, Sevebia on DDth MM 1998, aged [Insert Age]. You live with your mother, Alvia Versuli, your father, George Versuli and your younger sister, Emily Versuli in a B-Class Residence, Type-Bungalow, at City Street. Your mother works as a Dentist at the Health Centre-065, and your father owns a small logistics business named Versuli Express and your sister Emily, is studying to become a Software Engineer, while you are employed at the State Pension Department or that is what everyone thinks, because you're a member of the SBSO (Sevebian Buearu of Secret Operations), the foreign intelligence agency of Her Majesty's Government of Sevebia.

Your family had a lot of debt, which included money your father borrowed for his business, the debt of your grandfather and his ancestors, debt taken for your and your sister's education and finally money borrowed for your mother's university studies. Your family had paid most of it and planned to pay there last installment this year.

You considered yourself lucky to be born in to a "upper" middle class family, with a salary of $ 95,000. You were today not at home but at the SBSO's Site 11 in Randwich.

Today you had to acces information about [Redacted]. For this you needed to login to the database.

iSEV
The official Intarnet of the Govt. of Sevebia

• WARNING: THE SEVEBIAN INTARNET IS
    CLASSIFIED
    UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL WILL BE TRACKED, LOCATED, AND DETAINED.​
    ABOUT iSEV aims to provide easy and clear access to government services, knowledge and information about Sevebia, Government Policies, Laws and Schemes etc.

Welcome to,
    SEVABIA,The beating heart of the [INSERT CONTINENT], know for its beautiful coasts, majestic knights, scenic hills, lovely cities, cozy houses and nice people.

News Updates

Domestic
    New Nuclear Plant to be constructed at Carcein City. Will cost around $ 12 Billion.
    Culture
    Renovation of Altfourt Museum Completed, finally opened for public.
    Poltics
    Opposition leader, Halder Stranouch to run for the Governorship of Tyleinsk.
    Economics
    Harward's CEO McHenry Carter to resign after nominating his daughter, Adera Carter as the next CEO.

Hey this is my first thread and it shall be mine main Lore thread too. Please PM for pointing out any mistakes or to give suggestions. And PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ! This thread is reserved for Lore stuffs.

So, obviously this is main post features a website like experience. I plan to put up some more information about Sevebia in the iSEV Intarnet.

If you wish to collaborate then PM me !

I also know that most of the lore is WIP thus I am adding a progress bar to show how much lore has been worked upon-
Lore Completion (1% Done | Rounded off Status)

Thanks for your time !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back