Showcase ᴊᴜᴊᴜ’ꜱ ᴊᴇʟʟɪᴇꜱ

fairyfawn

respectless
80E61D4E-08BD-4A7E-A3FC-8EF57D401686.gif

hello! my name is juniper, though you can call me juju or Juni for short. or you can call me pastel or shark!

I have finally worked up the courage to do a character showcase thread! this is where all of my OCs will be placed at. if you see me using the same OCs over and over again in multiple roleplays then no you don’t. if you say something then I’ll challenge you to a duel.

please do not comment here! any comments made here will be deleted. you are free to leave a reaction or DM me about my OCs. if you are a friend of mine or you’ve seen me around and want to write with a specific OC of mine, then DM me and we can come up with something.

that’s all and I hope you enjoy browsing through my OCs!

character index:
levi wright [x]
otto fischer [x]

Last edited:

levi wright

scroll

Levi my beloved little garbage rat man <3

ROLEPLAYS LEVI IS IN:
xoxo, gossip girl

faceclaim:
kris lemche as ian mckinley and sam mcdonald

full name:
levi michael wright

nicknames:
absolutely not

birthday:
october 13th

place of birth:
salem, massachusetts

sexuality:
bisexual, open to exploring polyamory

definitely depends on the roleplay, though levi's age will range from 17 to 26

body modifications:
both of levi's ears are double pierced

personality:
levi is an absolute trash rat man, an absolute troublemaker. he's an alley rat who is gonna cause trouble and pull pranks. he's socially awkward, gets distracted easily, and easily forgets things. they have a hard time sitting still and need something to keep them occupied for long periods of time.

disabilites/disorders/ailments:
autism, adhd, pollen allergy, latex allergy

height:
5’8”

habits:
humming, leg bouncing, fingernail biting, pacing

first created:
i first created levi for a slice of life roleplay based on his dark materials/the golden compass in august of 2023.

headcanons:
- his special interests include reptiles, bones, and outer space
- depending on the roleplay, levi is either a mortician, studying to be a mortician, striving to study to become a mortician, or does not know what a mortician is
- he's a Hufflepuff
- he was born on a Friday the 13th
- enjoys cheesy horror movies
- creator of absolute chaos
- rambles a lot

click for more

♡design by minajesty, coded by uxie♡

otto fischer

scroll

Otto is my favorite OC ever. I hold him gently like a hamburger and I give him a big hug. He goes everywhere with me. Otto can absolutely do no wrong. He deserves the best things ever. <3

ROLEPLAYS OTTO IS IN:
xoxo, gossip girl
hogwarts, mythology, and titans!
it's a real dinosaur!
isn't it lovely?
hey there sugarcube!
it's our love story
i know this love of mine will never die

faceclaim:
kaiisyourhomie

full name:
otto theodore fischer

nicknames:
nah

birthday:
april 14th

place of birth:
berlin, germany

sexuality:
polyamorous and gay

body modifications:
otto has a septum piercing, double ear piercings, smiley piercing, a lip piercing, and a couple of tattoos

personality:
otto is, to be frank, rather spontaneous. sometimes he is sitting down and being calm and relaxed, other times he’s up on his feet and could keep anyone around him on their toes and he hates remaining still for long periods of time. otto is pretty easy to get along with if you can keep up with otters enthusiasm and how hyperactive otter is. he loves making other people laugh and smile, so you’ll see him doing something goofy or comical to get a laugh out of others, he’s a pretty funny guy. otto is also pretty forgetful, an example being him completely forgetting what he was talking about earlier.

otto is messy and disorganized, the type to stuff papers in a bag and go rummaging for them later. otter also doesn’t like being told what to do, and more than likely otter is going to brush it off and do what otter wants. otto is prone to impulsive and reckless behavior, doing things out of sheer impulse and not thinking about what otter is doing is a possibly rash decision.

also extremely easy to scare.

All you need to know that Otto is extremely courage the cowardly dog coded. That’s all.

disabilites/disorders/ailments:
panic disorder, adhd, hypochondriasis, generalized anxiety disorder, latex allergy, bee sting allergy, chronic insomnia

height:
5’1”

habits:
humming, leg bouncing, fingernail biting, pacing

first created:
back in June of 2021, I created Otto for an OC only Harry Potter roleplay. I did not expect to get this attached to Otto but now he goes everywhere with me.

headcanons:
— remember courage the cowardly dog? that’s him. that’s Otto.
— LOVES SWEETS.
— has a massive sweet tooth and I’m not exaggerating
— dips fries in milkshakes
— dips cookies in coffee
— what is sleep?
— Norse Pagan
— CATS
— soft fluffy hair 101
— where go????
— random zoomies
— otter’s trying otters best
— sleepy boy