• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 50 Days

Pika the Joker

Dear Reader,

First, you should know that this is the year XXXX and the world is dying because of the Great World. The only civilizations left are in North America,but even that will one day die. Now, there is only survival for both species. You must be wondering what I mean by both species, well, you have the humans...and us, the kazneks. Kazneks were superhumans created as soldiers in the Great War. We are stronger, faster, and smarter than humans, but we have shorter lifespans, from the day we are born, we have the mark of death on our skin.

There are three types of Kazneks. The first ones made were the Omegas. They have a large percentage of our populations and are perfect soldiers. The only problem is that they are impulsive, quick to fight each other because they need a leader. That's the reason why Alphas were made. We are strategic, natural leaders. Then there was still conflict. Alphas wouldn't stop the fighting between Omegas so the Betas were made. They are the peace keepers and the ones who will step up as second command until a new Alpha is dispatched. The three's lifespans differ as well. Omegas have the lifespan of a regular human, Betas can live until their 40s or so...but Alphas,we never make it past our 25th year.

After the war, we were suppose to be wiped out but we rebelled and formed our own, tiny civilization in the wilderness. We have a short supply of Alphas but we are still trying to survive. Some of us form Packs and are nomadic, living a little ways from the Home. The humans have a Utopia and the ones who live outside the protective barrier are the Homeless. They live in small shelters and try to pretend that they are humans from pre-Great War times.

You must be wondering who I am. All I know is that my name is Night and I am the Alpha of the Kuro Usagi Pack. I am the youngest Alpha of a pack so I am a little well known but looked down upon since my pack is made up of orphaned children I let in. I do not know who my parents are and I'm afraid that my mind is slipping every day as I near my expiration date. Soon, I will have to leave my pack to my Alpha in Training. I guess this is a story about the rest of my life, through the despair, hardships, and bloodlust.

I am Night and I only have 50 days to live.

Hello, please read this before you start.

This is a story that is centered around Night and his pack but you can be another Alpha from another pack but you'd be a minor character.

For the Kuro Usagi pack, there can be:

-As many Omegas that we can handle (around 5-7 probably)

-One Beta

-One Alpha in training(Has to be a child)

The age limit is 17 and younger if you want to be in the Kuro Usagi Pack and there can be romances but if you want one with Night, it has to be one sided. Night is a very neutral character who give off no teenage hormones at all.

There is a Home, which is Kaznek civilization. Kazneks have to hunt, forage, or steal from humans for food and supplies. The Kuro Usagi Pack is also looked down upon because they take pride in killing humans from the Homeless.

Plot

-Night is suppose to find a human child in the woods.

-Doesn't know she is an atomic bomb that will self destruct once it gets to the Home

-Takes her to the pack and this is where there will be some issues since the pack hates humans

((That's all I got so far!))

Rules

No Mary-sues or whatever the guy version is called.

I am okay with whatever sexual orientation you want your character to be

There will be lots of death in this...but keep it PG-13 death...

Remember that if you are in Night's pack, you are a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back