Other ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Violence in video games don’t make you more prone to violence. There is genuinely no link between playing COD and becoming the front headline of a news channel for an hour or so.

Rudeness, in general, varies across all spectrums of video gaming.

It will decrease essential brain functions if you play it continuously for longer than humanely possible.

TL; DR: Thanks for Debate Topic No #12341222433. Shall we move on to more rarely debated topics such as globalisation or the testing medicine on animals debate?

Lagging does. Constant disconnects, be it because of rain here or some whacko DDOSing the game servers, does.

Lagging does. Constant disconnects, be it because of rain here or some whacko DDOSing the game servers, does.
as does traffic jams and rude drivers.

if i’d does then tell me what video game we have been playing for our entire existence

And not me, but I think those Ugandan Knuckles thing is making people violent.

And not me, but I think those Ugandan Knuckles thing is making people violent.
That thing is hilarious, I absolutely love it. I know people find it annoying but its randomness and its "derpiness" makes me chuckle, something I haven't done in... the last eon?

Anyway, no, there's no link between video games and real life violence. There are many studies that prove the opposite of this and it's actually quite silly to link these two very different things. It's the equivalent of linking wearing socks increases your chance of a heart attack. Linking a form of an artistic medium and violence is silly and all it does is deflect from the fact that the people who commit violent crimes are... people. And when someone does something heinous, it's something in their heads that made them do it. We need to increase funding for mental health institutions and make it much easier to access and get the help someone needs.

I don't think violence in video games has a outward affect for the majority of people the Same as kindness in video games doesn't but there is a interesting point right there has anyone ever heard kindness in video games mentioned often ? Nope, seems The Normal Thing to do in the case of video games and film is to blame them for any negative but not much positive.

Okay. I'm going to prove my point right here.

Before video games, how many world wars did we have?

How many did we have after video Games?

Point proven XD

Okay, since there really is no point to this anymore, Imma take down the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back