Other ———

can't say that i've experienced that before but i've heard of the disorder before. i'm a psych maj which is why im interested eheheh.
are there any particular situations or stimuli that might trigger this kind of out-of-body experience for you? anything that might link all the times you've done it before?

can't say that i've experienced that before but i've heard of the disorder before. i'm a psych maj which is why im interested eheheh.
are there any particular situations or stimuli that might trigger this kind of out-of-body experience for you? anything that might link all the times you've done it before?
that's interesting ^^ and, no actually. it comes out of nowhere.

i see. i'm sorry you have to deal with that ):

thanks for the information!

It's scary at first, but it's not necessarily something bad. I see it as heightened awareness of my mind and body. If you're just recently experiencing it, my recommendation would be to power through it without drugs or therapy. You will learn to deal with it, and then ultimately control it.

I believe I have DID or Dissociative Identity Disorder just like you do and I also haven't got an actual diagnosis if I do or do not have it. The main reason I haven't been diagnosed yet is because my abuser just left my house a few weeks ago and the stress is still getting to my parent and I don't want to stress them out. But their is also the problem that a lot of doctors don't believe in DID or think it isn't real so they will just excuse as other things just because they don't believe it is real so it would take a lot of work to find someone who does believe and is willing to tell me if it is or isn't what I have. I don't know if this helped any but that's what I am dealing with right now haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back