• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

2015 Same Word; New Possibilities

Spacekitty

Recently Resurrected Divine Feline Entity.
See overview for details

Begging timeline: Real life

The current date is: October 2015

-Sicily Morning News-

Antonio: Good morning Sicily and welcome to the Sicilian Morning News at 6! I'm your host Antonia with my beautiful co-host, Maria!

Maria: Hello and good morning!

Antonio: So Maria, what's the weather forecast like for today

Maria: Well Antonio, today toy can expect sunny skies and a cool average temperature of 84 degrees!

Antonio: Thanks Maria! Now for some celebrity news; Ronaldo, PREGNANT?!?

TELEGRAM:

To: England

Details:

Greets, kind leader of Britain. The humble King of Sicily would like to extend a defensive pact to your nation. My King believes this pact would benefit both our nations and he implores you to consider his proposal

Bobisdead123 said:
TELEGRAM:
To: England

Details:

Greets, kind leader of Britain. The humble King of Sicily would like to extend a defensive pact to your nation. My King believes this pact would benefit both our nations and he implores you to consider his proposal
TELEGRAM RESPONSE:

To: Sicily

Details:

Hello, monarch of Sicily. We gladly accept your offer, I believe this would also benefit defending from the biggest nations.

"I dig it." Said Donald Trump to Ted Cruz. "Do you think it will work? "Yesir. I do belivn it will work." Trump stood up and looked out the big window of the White House. "We have to make America Great again Ted, we need to build the wall now! We have to get the Mexicans to pay for it." "Now how we goin to do that?" Ted asked Trump. Trump simply replied by saying, "By doing it Ted. I have been saying that for months. We need to first cut the cooperate and business tax to bring businesses back to the US, therefor, building jobs. This will strengthen the middle class and improve Patriotism. Using our patriotism and power, we will force the Mexicans to make the wall. Second, we need to send aid to Israel and send in American troops to help the Syrian rebels. The American soldiers will fight both the Syrian Government, and ISIS. We will also cut negotiations with Iran and not let them have access to nuclear power. If they reject, they can expect military campaign. And for the last step of my plan, we are going to give Russia an ultimatum to Remove their troops from Syria and return Crimea to the Ukrainians. Understood Ted?" "Yessir. I understand." Ted replied.

Phone call to Vladimir Putin:

Mr. Putin, this is President Donald Trump of the United States. I know you believe that the US is just a push over nation now and you can do what you want, but here this. Now that I'm in charge, don't expect me to be like President cupcake before me. I am giving you an ultimatum to remove your troops from the middle east, and to give back Crimea to the Ukrainians. If this is not done by November 12, 2015, you will regret your decision.

Donald Trump Vetoes the cooperate and business tax

Donald Trump Moves 500,000 troops into the middle East to fight the Syrian Government and the Islamic State.

Hernando Franco, the president of Brazil, was enjoying his morning coffee when he got a call from his foreign adviser. Picking up the phone, he said "Hello?"

"SIR, DONALD TRUMP JUST INVADED THE MIDDLE EAST!"

Franco puts down his coffee, and takes a deep breath. "Get the US president on the line.

Brazilian

president wants to speak to the US president via telephone

Hazeron said:
Hernando Franco, the president of Brazil, was enjoying his morning coffee when he got a call from his foreign adviser. Picking up the phone, he said "Hello?"
"SIR, DONALD TRUMP JUST INVADED THE MIDDLE EAST!"

Franco puts down his coffee, and takes a deep breath. "Get the US president on the line.

Brazilian

president wants to speak to the US president via telephone
"Mr. President, President Franco of Brazil wishes to speak to you via telephone. Would you like to answer?"

Trump nodded his head and he called the Franco.

Phone call to @Hazeron

Good morning President Franco, what is this call about so early in the morning?

Last edited by a moderator:
Frontier said:
"Mr. President, President Franco of Brazil wishes to speak to you via telephone. Would you like to answer?"
Trump nodded his head and he called the Franco.

Phone call to @Hazeron

Good morning President Franco, what is this call about so early in the morning?
"Hello Mr. Trump, let's cut to the chase; why have you moved about half a million troops into the Middle East with no warning to the UN or any other country on Earth? This could have potentially catastrophic effect on diplomacy between the Eastern and Western hemisphere."

Hazeron said:
"Hello Mr. Trump, let's cut to the chase; why have you moved about half a million troops into the Middle East with no warning to the UN or any other country on Earth? This could have potentially catastrophic effect on diplomacy between the Eastern and Western hemisphere."
Listen, Franco, I am not invading. If I were invading, I would be taking land. I have no need for any oil, or land in the middle east. All I want to see is Russia out of there, ISIS taken care of, and the Syrian Rebels winning the war.

Frontier said:
Listen, Franco, I am not invading. If I were invading, I would be taking land. I have no need for any oil, or land in the middle east. All I want to see is Russia out of there, ISIS taken care of, and the Syrian Rebels winning the war.
"Alright, alright. You still should have brought it up at a security meeting. However, I accept you cause, so I' let it slide. Can I participate some troops as well? We currently have about 125 thousand ready to deploy."

Hazeron said:
"Alright, alright. You still should have brought it up at a security meeting. However, I accept you cause, so I' let it slide. Can I participate some troops as well? We currently have about 125 thousand ready to deploy."
President Franco, I accept your offer. I hope this improves relations between our nations. I have some plans that I hope will make this world a better place. Maybe I can tell them to you sometime and we can do it together.

Frontier said:
President Franco, I accept your offer. I hope this improves relations between our nations. I have some plans that I hope will make this world a better place. Maybe I can tell them to you sometime and we can do it together.
"Alright. The troops should be mobilized by the end of the week. Good day."

Franco hangs up, and then pages his top general.

"Get the troops ready. We're helping Trump kill the shit out of ISIS."

"....OK sir. I'l get right on it."

"Trump who was that?" Asked Ted Cruz. "It was President Franco of Brazil. He wishes to bomb the hell out of ISIS just like ourselves" "Sounds good. What is your next plan as President?"

Trump smiled and said with a smirk, "I cannot tell you now, but I can tell you, it will be on world wide news. Have the troops reached the middle east?" "About 1/3 of the troops have made it sir. The rest should be there in about 3 days." "Good...' said Trump, 'Good...." And with that Trump left the oval office to eat breakfast.

Frontier said:
"Trump who was that?" Asked Ted Cruz. "It was President Franco of Brazil. He wishes to bomb the hell out of ISIS just like ourselves" "Sounds good. What is your next plan as President?"
Trump smiled and said with a smirk, "I cannot tell you now, but I can tell you, it will be on world wide news. Have the troops reached the middle east?" "About 1/3 of the troops have made it sir. The rest should be there in about 3 days." "Good...' said Trump, 'Good...." And with that Trump left the oval office to eat breakfast.
(FUCK YEAH, BREAKFAST.)

"Sir, Brazil and America have started to move troops into ISIS territory, what do you think of this?" Commander Lewis grinned, "Blow up the ISIS? I may join, as long as they don't use nukes, I'm fine with it. The Queen probably agrees with me." The Interviewer quickly nodded, and left. That was Lewis on the outside, however, he had more thoughts inside his mind. Heh, we'll have to get the militia on this, time to use those unused tanks we have on us..

Militia Commander Dale was startled by the notice of having his soldiers move out, they weren't as good trained as the usual soldiers, but they had the use of heavy armour vehicles, and good guns. But the order of a Commander is no joke, they had to move out. "Every possible, ready, troop. Prepare to move out to the city of London!" The troops gathered up like ants, would the British also make use of their allies?

"Mr. President, the United Kingdom is joining the fight on ISIS. I believe the Kingdom of Italy will be joining as well." The speaker of the house said. "I dig it. I do believe ISIS is not long for this world." replied Donald Trump. With that Trump got back to work.

In the next several days, the Brazillian troops filtered into the Middle East and met up with US forces.

Moving out, the troops were lock and loaded. Left, Right, Left, Right! Getting closer, they had orders to not engage in combat just yet.

(One Million troops sent near ISIS area.)

This is Yuri the president of new Russia our comm systems are finally up. we are asking for financial aid to help our country grow. Our army is highly trained and we are willing todo mercenary work we are also willing to get our hands dirty with any form of interrogation and torture since we don't believe in the Genova Convention this is new Russia signing off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back