1x1 Twilight RP

Ashley

I play your crush, you play mine. After I accept you you make your topic.

Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Family: Crush: Extra: ----

Name: Ashley Cullen Age: eternally twelve Looks: Brown hair, gold eyes. She looks 8 or 9. The Volturi knows she's 12 though so no immortal child threats or anything. Personality: naive, young, hyper, innocent, childish, loud, sweet, a little spoiled, babied. Family: Emmett (birth brother and adopted dad) Rosalie (adopted mom) rest of the Cullens (adopted family) Crush: Seth Extra: She is Emmett's little sister by birth. She was born three years after he "died." Their parents died in a freak accident a few weeks later. She is taken to the hospital to check on her and find someone to adopt her. Carlisle recognizes the last name and takes her to their house. Emmett and Rose adopt her and spoil her rotten except she's so sweet. She was raised the only human in a house full of vampires. Then when she was twelve she had cancer and was dying so Emmett changed her

Hey, just as an FYI, threads in the inactive section are not supposed to receive new posts. However, if you both want, I (or any mod) can move the thread back into the 1x1 section for you guys. Anyways, I'm going to lock the thread now, but PM me if you want it moved. Cheers.

Rafi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back