• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

1x 1 Question

call me rae

Closing this account
So I noticed that when I make a new thread in 1x1 section it's just a regular topic with no like IC, OOC, etc.

Is this because I'm supposed to be putting my roleplays under genre or is the 1x1 section just not fully finished updating?

Also is there any place for the old system 1x1s or do I just scroll through my content to find them?

1x1 roleplays are not going to be transferred over to the new roleplay system. We don't feel like they need that many things to be taken advantage of, and figured that you'd be fine just keeping everything in a single thread. :)

1x1 roleplays are not going to be transferred over to the new roleplay system. We don't feel like they need that many things to be taken advantage of, and figured that you'd be fine just keeping everything in a single thread. :)

Is this a confirmed decision because I heard that there was still some discussion around it.

Can I still post some of my more in depth 1x1s under the right genre as private roleplays? @Sunkissed

Yes, that's fine. It's just that the vast majority of our 1x1s don't need that kind of complexity, so we'd rather they stay put. If you submit a request to be moved, put something in there that you know most of them are staying but you need the extra space, so that whomever handles the request knows you know already.  ^_^

Yes, that's fine. It's just that the vast majority of our 1x1s don't need that kind of complexity, so we'd rather they stay put. If you submit a request to be moved, put something in there that you know most of them are staying but you need the extra space, so that whomever handles the request knows you know already.  ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back