• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

I got a call about a public disturbance? Yes, commission police here. I'm sorry nut I'm going to need to you stop being too friggin good. Seriously though, holy hell your work is to pay for. I'm considering it myself although reading the post above makes me hesitant, as well as no slots being open. Hopefully in the future when you're not artistically exhausted.

I got a call about a public disturbance? Yes, commission police here. I'm sorry nut I'm going to need to you stop being too friggin good. Seriously though, holy hell your work is to pay for. I'm considering it myself although reading the post above makes me hesitant, as well as no slots being open. Hopefully in the future when you're not artistically exhausted.
I’d be happy to paint something for you once my slots are open 💗

As Kaerri Kaerri said! Peri's work is so very much worth the wait 🥰

I'm very tempted to inquire about prices once you have more space available.

Last edited:
Soooooo my Wacom tablet USB cable just broke and I have to find something to replace it with. I'm also in a bit of an art rut - but fear not because I am here to share my latest commish for Takumi98 Takumi98 !

I've been trying to do some studies, most likely after I buy a new cable I'll come back refreshed and ready to tackle more commissions!

link.png

Aw, kitty, nooo!

Beautiful art as always though ^33^ I love the scar!

Ooooooooooooo!!! Well helllloooooo, handsome!!! 😏 Gorgeous work as always, peri 😍❤️
Huge bummer that the cable finally chose to die, but hopefully your new one gets to you nice and quick and you feel refreshed and renewed art-wise 🥰

Ooooooooooooo!!! Well helllloooooo, handsome!!! 😏 Gorgeous work as always, peri 😍
Huge bummer that the cable finally chose to die, but hopefully your new one gets to you nice and quick and you feel refreshed and renewed art-wise 🥰
Thanks! I got in in turquoise, hopefully it’ll inspire me 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back