π•“π•£π• π• π•œ'𝕀 𝕣𝕑 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•Ÿπ• π•Ÿ 𝕣𝕑 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀

calypso

fairest
I cannot exist without you, however much I despise you.
Stop talking.
I never asked to be fused with Adora. I don't think she wanted it either. I heard her hair used to be ginger, and she had the most freckles that anyone had ever seen. Now her skin is pitch black, and you can't even see where her face becomes her hair. Only her eyes glow white, but I think that's because of me. Her hands, too. It's just a reminder that I'm there, and she hates it. I have everything she wants. I have a face, I still have something unique about myself.

She has nothing but me. It must be miserable. Whenever she's in control, all I feel is anguish. It comes in waves, and it makes me choke. She can't remember who she was, and it tears her apart. But I hate her still.

She's the reason I have to exist now. I used to be normal too. But they messed up on her, and now she's unstable. She can't live without me, or everything will be ruined. And now, I can't live without her. I hate them all.

I hate them.
Can't you just leave me be?
Sera and Adora is a new character I'm working on! I'm still fleshing out the details, but they're technically a two for one package. Adora is the girl who's pitch black like the night, while Sera is the white angelic beacon. They both control one body, and the appearance depends on who's in control. I'm thinking they're some sort of failed lab experiment-- Or Adora is, at least. They brought in Sera to make sure Adora doesn't destroy everything or become completely unstable. Now they can't survive without each other. If you have any feedback, let me know!
Why us?
Why do I deserve this? Was I a bad person in the past? I can't remember, but surely nothing could warrant this. Sera always says it isn't my fault, and that I should just put up with it.

She makes me hate it all even more. Everything about her is perfect. When she takes control, everything is right. Her hair glows like an angel, glowing white and amazing everyone. They don't see the black spindles up her back, a painful reminder that I still exist. They're only glad that I'm gone. I'm everything they resent.

Failure.

I was a failure to them.

But they'll pay. They'll all pay one day. And when I finally wrench Sera away from me, she'll pay too. Perfection can only go so far in life.
code by gr00vy

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d9/c9/bf/d9c9bfeecc7cd23adce729f2fa10d11c.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#fbe7d1; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#142740; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #fbe7d1; border-bottom:10px SOLID #fbe7d1; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
rumi.png
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Rumi[/div]

Nickname: Fluff / Fire-Bitch / The Boss
Orientation: Pansexual
Height: 5'4
Weight: 118 lbs.
Features: Her most noticeable feature are her ears. Large and fluffy on top of her head, it's what her partner affectionately refers to her as. She's also often found wearing a kitsune mask to hide her face. x
[div class="Line"][/div] Magic: Rumi is more than just impressive when it comes to her magic. A true kitsune, she long ago achieved all nine of her tails. Her human form is only that, her true beast hidden away under smooth skin. Her fox-fire is potent and everlasting, and will constantly consume whatever is placed in front of it. She's also a master of illusions at this point in her life. Still, her weakness are evident and painful. Discovering them takes a keen key.
Occupation: Rumi runs a large gang called the 'Night Hounds.' She has no legal job, it appears.
Likes: Tea, calligraphy, alcohol (though she can't handle it.)
Dislikes: The idea of immortality, vigilantes, drugs
Strengths: Rum is powerful, there's no doubt about it. Running into fight her is a mistake, and one must be skilled and intelligent enough to take her on. Her fire can quickly consume a battlefield, and her true form is insanely huge and powerful.
Weaknesses: Those who aren't easily manipulated mentally will find her illusions useless against them. Her battle nature is very headstrong, so sly tricks can easily stick her.
Fears: Rumi only fears the ever creeping feeling of loneliness.
Artist: x [div class="Line"][/div] Personality: To most, Rumi is the cold boss. With her face constantly hidden behind a mask, it's hard to tell what she's thinking most of the time. However, those who have won her heart over and grown close to her find a giggling and sly woman. Jokes are often, as well as shit-eating grins. She often considers her business and personal life separate, so it's no surprise her employees hardly know her. When Rumi grows angry, however, she becomes terrifying. The jokes become sharp insults, and physical violence is likely to follow. Of course, all this anger is just a cover up for the one true emotion she constantly feels. Deep down, Rumi is miserable. Everyone she has loved has died of old age, while she continues to appear in her twenties. It's an all consuming sadness at times, making her desperate in some cases to find a cure for her own immortality.
[div class="Line"][/div] History: It's no surprise Rumi doesn't talk about her past. Though there are happy moments, she often finds herself mourning everyone she befriends or loves. Lovers commit suicide, or die of old age. Others are killed by others, while some fall out of love with her. Recently, however, she's found hope in a particularly unhinged man named Markus. Modified to be the next superhuman, the nanites inside him are slowly eating away his sanity. Only twenty six, he'll be braindead by thirty five. When Rumi took interest in the technology inside him, she was surprised to find herself caring for the man himself. Now, they've made a deal. She'll find a cure for his nanites so he'll live to be old, and he'll find a way to kill Rumi when she wants to leave with him. The heartache has become too much for her, and she's ready to settle down for good.
[div class="Line"][/div] [/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

[class name=scaled] animation-name: {post_id}scaled; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.7s; animation-delay: 0.2s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=scaled] [keyframe=0]transform: scale(1.4); opacity: 0[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1); opacity: 1[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=scalen] animation-name: {post_id}scalen; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=scalen] [keyframe=0]transform: scale(1); opacity: 1[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1.4); opacity: 0[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=ir] animation-name: {post_id}ir; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.7s; animation-delay: 0.2s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=ir] [keyframe=0]left: 20px; opacity: 0[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]left: 100px; opacity: 1[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=pi] animation-name: {post_id}pi; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.7s; animation-delay: 0.2s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=pi] [keyframe=0]left: 100px; opacity: 1[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]left: 20px; opacity: 0[/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=ff on=mouseenter] addClass le ffor removeClass ri ffor addClass ir outs removeClass pi outs [/script] [script class=ff on=mouseleave] addClass ri ffor removeClass le ffor addClass "pi" "outs" removeClass "ir" "outs" [/script] [script class=first on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeOut 600 tabsContent2 fadeOut 600 tabsContent3 fadeOut 600 tabsContent4 fadeOut 600 tabsContent1 fadeIn 800 tabsContent1[/script] [script class=second on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeOut 600 tabsContent1 fadeOut 600 tabsContent3 fadeOut 600 tabsContent4 fadeOut 600 tabsContent2 fadeIn 800 tabsContent2[/script] [script class=third on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent4 fadeOut 600 tabsContent2 fadeOut 600 tabsContent1 fadeOut 600 tabsContent4 fadeOut 600 tabsContent3 fadeIn 800 tabsContent3[/script] [script class=fourth on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent1 fadeOut 600 tabsContent2 fadeOut 600 tabsContent3 fadeOut 600 tabsContent1 fadeOut 600 tabsContent4 fadeIn 800 tabsContent4[/script] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class] [class=container]height: 380px; width: 530px; padding: 20px; background: #870909; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), auto [/class] [class=moon]width: 0px; height: 0px; border-top: 420px solid #640606; border-left: 570px solid transparent; position: relative; top: -20px; left: -20px [/class] [class=pic]height: 380px; width: 220px; background-image: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542572913648205824/544665734559825924/Screen_Shot_2019-02-11_at_6.46.53_PM.png); background-size: 170%; background-position: 40% 30%; position: relative; top: -420px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text]height: 370px; width: 200px; padding-left: 5px; margin: auto; font-size: 20px; font-family: 'Yesteryear'; position: relative; top: 10px; left: 0px; text-align-last: justify; color: white; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=cloak]opacity: 0 [/class] [class=uncloak]transition-delay: 0.3s; opacity: 1 [/class] [class=spryt]height: 360px; width: 195px; padding-left: 5px; margin: auto; font-size: 12px; position: relative; top: -360px; left: 0px; color: white; opacity: 0 [/class] [class=ff]height: 100px; width: 100%; position: relative; top: 35px; left: 50px; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=ffor]height: 87px; width: 87px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 50%; border: 1px solid grey; position: relative; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=bor]height: 85px; width: 85px; border: 1px solid grey; border-radius: 50%; background-image: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542572913648205824/544666013099098113/Screen_Shot_2019-02-11_at_6.48.08_PM.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 40% 0%; position: relative; [/class] [class=title]width: 100%; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Yesteryear'; color: white; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: -20px; left: -55px [/class] [class=stixt]height: 175px; width: 170px; font-size: 9px; font-family: 'Inconsolata', monospace; color: white; overflow: hidden; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; position: relative; top: 55px; left: 10px; [/class] [class=stixt]height: 170px; width: 170px; font-size: 9px; font-family: 'Inconsolata', monospace; color: white; overflow: hidden; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; position: relative; top: 55px; left: 10px; [/class] [script class=pic on=mouseenter version=2] (addClass "cloak" "text") (removeClass "uncloak" "text") (addClass "scaled" "spryt") (removeClass "scalen" "spryt") [/script] [script class=pic on=mouseleave version=2] (addClass "uncloak" "text") (removeClass "cloak" "text") (addClass "scalen" "spryt") (removeClass "scaled" "spryt") [/script] [class=ri]left: 0px [/class] [class=le]left: -30px [/class] [class=outs]padding-top: 5px; height: 55px; width: 60px; font-size: 35px; font-weight: 900; line-height: 15px; font-family: sans-serif; position: relative; top: -70px; left: 20px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=tabs]display: inline-block; font-size: 17px; cursor: pointer; color: white; font-size: 0.6em; font-weight: 700; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; position: relative [/class] [class=gade]height: 350px; width: 280px; padding: 25px 5px 5px 5px; position: relative; top: -800px; left: 240px; color: #010100; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px [/class] [class=big]height: 50px; width: 280px; color: #080100; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 900; position: relative; left: 5px [/class] [class=o]height: 185px; width: 270px; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; margin: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=firstword]height: 10px; display: inline-block; background: #801944; padding: 0px 5px 7px 5px; color: #120108; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=columnhold]height: 75px; width: 100%; position: relative; font-size: 19px; color: transparent [/class] [class=image]display: inline-block; height: 75px; width: 75px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/56/fd/ec/56fdec5baaef14f263c697628096b7e0.jpg?b=t); background-size: 155%; position: relative; filter: contrast(110%) brightness(95%); [/class] [class=angle]width: 280px; font-size: 33px; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=round]border: 5px solid #7E4319; border-radius: 50%; height: 70px; width: 70px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ab/61/e0/ab61e064dff97dc2093fc21a9ea85272.jpg); background-size: 180%; background-position: 30% 100%; position: relative; filter: contrast(110%) brightness(95%); position: relative; top: 0px; left: 220px [/class] [class=bigtext]width: 210px; position: relative; font-size: 21px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 700; top: 10px; left: -215px [/class] [div class=container][div class=moon][/div] [div class=pic][div class=text]they don't understand
they don't understand
they don't understand
they don't understand
they don't understand
they don't understand
he understands
they don't understand
they don't understand
they don't understand
they don't understand
they don't understand
[/div] [div class=spryt][div class=ff][div class=ffor][div class=bor][/div] [div class=outs][div class="tabs first"]1.[/div] [div class="tabs second"]2.[/div] [div class="tabs third" style="top: 5px"]3.[/div] [div class="tabs fourth" style="top: 5px"]4.[/div][/div][/div] [div class=title]the last of the real ones[/div][/div] [div class=stixt]Begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof But I'm still not sure if fear's a rival or a close relative to truth Either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you The softest echo could be enough for me to make it through

But I'm still not sure if fear's a rival or a close relative to truth Either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you [/div][/div][/div] [div class=gade] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=big]requisite[/div] [div class=o][div class=scroll] [div class=firstword]full name[/div] Lilith Zhao

[div class=firstword]alias[/div] Lilith

[div class=firstword]age[/div] 35

[div class=firstword]birthday[/div] Unknown, normally celebrates on the Summer Solstice

[div class=firstword]gender[/div] Female

[div class=firstword]sexuality[/div] Heterosexual

[div class=firstword]height[/div] 5'2

[div class=firstword]weight[/div] 115 lbs.

[div class=firstword]faceclaim[/div] none [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none"][div class=big]persona[/div] [div class=o][div class=scroll] [div class=firstword]personality[/div] Ever since she was a child, Lilith has been living the hard life. Growing up in the red light districts and the shit-holes of world doesn't result in the best behaved kid. With a sharp tongue and little restraint, Lilith comes off as brash and rude. Her humor is rather crude, and it tends to be at the expense of others. Is that really her fault, though? She'd argue it isn't. When in doubt, blame the shitty relatives that raised you. Still, she's caring and passionate deep down. Her heart is in the right place, but her delivery can throw some people off. (A certain detective, however, seems rather charmed by it.) [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none"][div class=big]biography[/div] [div class=o][div class=scroll] [div class=firstword]biography[/div] Demons, demons, demons. Call them what you want, but they all share similar traits. Horns, tails, sometimes wings, sometimes red skin. Fangs, pointed ears, and even unique eyes. Some people think they're rather 'exotic' and beautiful, but majority find them horrendous. Spawns of hell, they are. Shouldn't be in our cities, they need to go back from where they came from. They'll trick us, steal our jobs and murder us. Awful creatures. Their magic is dirty and foul. Born to a single mother, Lilith found herself in a world of prejudice and hate. The red-light district was home, and the prostitutes working the corner took care of her more than her own mother. Gifted with the unique magic of shapeshifting, the moment she was able to walk and talk, Lilith's mother had her out swindling and conning any man she could. She didn't enjoy the work, but who was she to say no to mother dearest? She surely wasn't leaving the district due to the hate she'd face, and she had nowhere else to run. The older she grew, the less and less inclined she grew to leave the only home she knew. Now thirty-five, Lilith still works in the districts. No, she isn't a prostitute, but she's a hell of a good dancer. On the side, she secretly works as a 'grief' counselor, shifting into deceased persons to help others get over their loss. Hey, she needs some cash one way or another. [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none"][div class=big]gallery[/div] [div class=o][div class=scroll] [div class=columnhold][div class=image][/div] . [div class=image][/div] . [div class=image][/div][/div]
[div class=columnhold][div class=image][/div] . [div class=image][/div] . [div class=image][/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div] [div class=angle]β–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Ό [div class=round] [div class=bigtext]name goes here[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c] lavendre lavendre [/div]

[div class=Container][div class=profilepic][/div][div class=contentContainer]
siren human
[div class=tabBox][div class="Tabs tabone"]
[div class="Tabs tabtwo"]
[div class="Tabs tabthree"][/div][div class="Tabs tabfour"][/div][div class="Tabs tabfive"][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=miniBox][div class="miniText mini1"] [div class=bar][div class=title]full name[/div][div class=barText]Sybil Andromeda[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]alias[/div][div class=barText]The Hunter's Queen[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]age[/div][div class=barText]22[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]gender[/div][div class=barText]female[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]sexuality[/div][div class=barText]x[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]birthday[/div][div class=barText]unknown[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="miniText mini2"] [div class=bar][div class=title]height[/div][div class=barText]5'5[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]weight[/div][div class=barText]123 lbs.[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]hair color[/div][div class=barText]auburn[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]eye color[/div][div class=barText]dark blue[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]build[/div][div class=barText]athletic[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]artist[/div][div class=barText]soli[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="miniText mini3"] [div class=bar][div class=title]alignment[/div][div class=barText]neutral[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]like[/div][div class=barText]hunting[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]like[/div][div class=barText]cold air[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]dislike[/div][div class=barText]humans[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]dislike[/div][div class=barText]birds[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]fear[/div][div class=barText]remaining human[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="miniText mini4"] [div class=bar][div class=title]ability[/div][div class=barText]Siren's Song[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]role[/div][div class=barText]Huntress[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]strength[/div][div class=barText]Water Combat[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]strength[/div][div class=barText]Singing[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]weakness[/div][div class=barText]Walking[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]weakness[/div][div class=barText]Unfamiliar Territory[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="miniText mini5"] [div class=bar][div class=title]hobbies[/div][div class=barText]trinket hunting[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]habit[/div][div class=barText]hissing[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]food[/div][div class=barText]fish[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]color[/div][div class=barText]blood red[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]season[/div][div class=barText]winter[/div][/div] [div class=bar][div class=title]theme[/div][div class=barText]'Fair Game[/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=bigBox][div class=bigScroll] [div class="textbox big1"][div class=title]personality[/div] Dangerous. Messing with a Siren means two things. Either you have a death-wish, or you're just insane enough to believe you can cleanse the sea. With hunters becoming more and more prevalent to take back the waters, sirens have become even more deadly. Certain sirens have taken it upon themselves to only hunt human hunters, and Sybil is the queen of it all. Known as 'The Hunter's Queen,' she spends her days stalking the sea in pursuit of those who fight back. It's either her or them, and she enjoys her life far too much to become seafoam. Even among fellow sirens, Sybil is known to be one rude bitch. Born ruthless, there really isn't one nice bone in her body. At least, that's what everyone thinks. Sirens survive by being alone, so it's no surprise Sybil adapted perfectly to the lifestyle. Though she's known to have a few siren friends, a rare occurrence among their kind. Even then, they know who's boss. Getting in the way of her kills is a death sentence for them too. [/div] [div class="textbox big2"][div class=title]description[/div] Like most sirens, Sybil is highly attractive. With a fair complexation and little to no visible scars, she stalks the water like an angel. Yet her fair lips hide sharp fangs, and her long auburn hair covers fins instead of ears. Even her hands are tuned finely for murder, able to rip out the heart of a man in one fell swoop. Even as the men lay in a dream-like state due to her song, they find themselves staring at their reflection in her deep blue eyes. An unnatural cobalt hue, it's the last thing they see before perishing in the salty waves. Her lips may part, and the men will shiver with fear at her razor sharp fangs. She is a predator, after all.

Her most noticeable feature, however, is her long tail. Despite solely living in the ocean, it mocks that of a koi fish from one of the distant kingdoms. Splashes of red illuminate the golden scales, and glimmers on sunlight may reveal her swimming in the sea. Even though it should be a good indication to run away, most become frozen in fear upon seeing the flashes of color in the water. They know their time is limited, and that they'll soon be embraced by her cold grasp. [/div] [div class="textbox big3"][div class=title]backstory[/div] Born in the freezing waters of the Hidden Sea, Sybil was a special case among sirens. Her mother gave her the hearts of sailors early on to boost her powers, allowing the young girl to hunt men and women alike by the age of ten. Her first kill was messy, and the man she killed managed to nick her on the ear with his blade. With the fin torn, she became the subject of mockery from other sirens at the thought of failure. Hisses were sent her way, and one siren even attempted to attack her for being 'weak.' Determined to prove her worth to the other sirens and even her mother, Sybil snuck out during the night to hunt the forbidden prey.

Hunters were just starting to emerge among humans in an attempt to combat the deadly sea creatures, the trade greatly affected by their inability to sail from kingdom to kingdom. They were as ruthless as sirens themselves, and sometimes even used the creatures as bait against their fellow kind. Sybil was head-strong, however, and wanted the heart of one to bring back. She'd be the first to kill one. When the ship broke through the waves during the calm night, she was trailing behind it. Her golden tail caught the attention of the sailors, but they were surprised to find such a young one following them. A shipmate argued that they could help the young creature, and show her the right way in the world. That she didn't have to be a killer.

He was the first to die that night. In total, Sybil brought home ten hearts to the others. News reached the humans of the massacre, only one man surviving the ordeal. He told the people of a golden and red siren who wiped them all out, and how she specifically went for hunters. As the years went by, her collection grew. Her bounty grew higher, kingdoms begging hunters to try and take her out. To bring them back the necklace of a sailor she wore around her neck. Sybil was a household name, but it wasn't her true name. She became the Hunter's Queen, and she became the most infamous siren around. So how the hell did she become what she despises most? [/div] [div class="textbox big4"][div class=title]ability description[/div] As every siren does, Sybil possesses what mortals call the 'Siren's song.' A dangerous melody that instantly enraptures any person who listens to it. A whole ship can be frozen by a powerful siren, and she's no exception. She's most noticeable for her ability to project her voice a far distance to avoid being harpooned by the hunters early on, and by the time the melody reaches their ears, it's too late.

[div class=title]skills[/div]
[div class=title]01[/div]
[div class=title]02[/div]
[div class=title]03[/div]
[div class=title]04[/div] [/div] [div class="textbox big5"][div class=title]relationships[/div]
name here
friend

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi nec nunc nisl. Aliquam tristique gravida enim in facilisis.
name here
family

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi nec nunc nisl. Aliquam tristique gravida enim in facilisis.
name here
relationship status here

name here
enemy

name here
banana

name here
relationship status here

[div class=title]playlist[/div]
[/div] [/div][/div] [/div][/div]
code by Ri.a
[class=Container] margin:auto;center; display:flex; min-width:200px; max-width:1000px; height:auto; background:#222; flex-wrap:wrap; cursor:url(https://i.imgur.com/EpbTpoA.png?1),auto; [/class] [class=profilepic] clip-path: polygon(75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%, 0% 0%); width:250px; height:60vh; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/386979721411428355/536006516634025984/Screen_Shot_2019-01-18_at_9.18.13_PM.png'); background-size:cover; background-position:top; [/class] [class name=profilepic maxWidth=600px] display:none; [/class] [class=contentContainer] min-width:200px; max-width:730px; padding:0.5em; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:center; align-items:center; [/class] [class=tabBox] width:auto; height:auto; [/class] [class=Tabs] display:inline-block; color:#cacaca; background:#707070; padding:0.5em; transition:all 1s ease-in; cursor:url(https://i.imgur.com/EpbTpoA.png?1),auto; [/class] [class name=Tabs state=hover] color:lightblue; [/class] [class=tabSelect] color:#707070!important; background:#cacaca!important; [/class] [class=miniBox] min-width:250px; padding:0.5em; border:1px solid #cacaca; height:auto; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=miniText] width:auto; height:auto; [/class] [class=bigBox] min-width:200px; max-width:750px; padding:0.5em; border:1px solid #cacaca; height:30vh; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=bigScroll] width:105%; height:30vh; overflow:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox] width:96%; font-family:Roboto;Light; font-size:0.8em; color:#cacaca; [/class] [class=title] display:inline-block; color:#707070; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poiret One; font-size:1em; [/class] [class=bar] display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border-bottom:2px solid #707070; [/class] [class=barText] font-family:Roboto;Light; font-size:0.8em; color:white; padding:0.2em; [/class] [script class=none] removeClass tabSelect Tabs addClass tabSelect tabone hide mini2 hide big2 hide mini3 hide big3 hide mini4 hide big4 hide mini5 hide big5 [/script] [script class=tabone on=click] removeClass tabSelect Tabs addClass tabSelect tabone fadeIn 1000 mini1 fadeIn 1000 big1 hide mini2 hide big2 hide mini3 hide big3 hide mini4 hide big4 hide mini5 hide big5 [/script] [script class=tabtwo on=click] removeClass tabSelect Tabs addClass tabSelect tabtwo fadeIn 1000 mini2 fadeIn 1000 big2 hide mini1 hide big1 hide mini3 hide big3 hide mini4 hide big4 hide mini5 hide big5 [/script] [script class=tabthree on=click] removeClass tabSelect Tabs addClass tabSelect tabthree fadeIn 1000 mini3 fadeIn 1000 big3 hide mini2 hide big2 hide mini1 hide big1 hide mini4 hide big4 hide mini5 hide big5 [/script] [script class=tabfour on=click] removeClass tabSelect Tabs addClass tabSelect tabfour fadeIn 1000 mini4 fadeIn 1000 big4 hide mini2 hide big2 hide mini1 hide big1 hide mini3 hide big3 hide mini5 hide big5 [/script] [script class=tabfive on=click] removeClass tabSelect Tabs addClass tabSelect tabfive fadeIn 1000 mini5 fadeIn 1000 big5 hide mini2 hide big2 hide mini1 hide big1 hide mini4 hide big4 hide mini3 hide big3 [/script]

[class=container] width:500px; height:550px; background:#3A255E; margin:auto; cursor:url(https://i.imgur.com/EpbTpoA.png?1),auto; border-top: 3px solid pink; border-bottom: 3px solid pink; [/class] [class=hover] background-color:#2E4053; padding: 10px; Height: 10px; Width: 100px; cursor:url(https://i.imgur.com/EpbTpoA.png?1),auto; margin-left: 40px; transition-duration: 0.7s; z-index:-1; color:transparent; margin-top:5px; letter-spacing:3px; [/class] [class name=hover state=hover] background-color:#5E61B2; margin-left: 110px; color:#ffffff; width:150px; [/class] [class=tab1] display: inline; [/class] [class=tab2] display: inline; [/class] [class=tab1txt] display: none; [/class] [class=tab2txt] display: none; [/class] [script class=basiccont] hide tab1txt hide tab2txt [/script] [script class=firstpg] hide tab1txt hide tab2txt [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] show tab1txt hide tab2txt [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] show tab2txt hide tab1txt [/script] [script class=hover] hide tab1txt hide tab2txt [/script] [class=title1] width:450px; text-align:left; font-size:20px; color:pink; text-shadow:2px 2px 0px #708090; position:relative; top:-30px; left: 150px; [/class] [class=basiccont] width:490px; height:385px; background:#402464; margin:auto; border: 0px solid #; cursor:url(https://i.imgur.com/EpbTpoA.png?1),auto; margin:auto; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=hiddenscroll] width: 100%; height: 98%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=img1] width:128px; height:110px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/268142703252996096/544372768742047754/unknown.png'); background-size:100%; margin:auto;center; border:4px solid #D3D3D3; border-radius:10px; float-left: -9px; float: left; [/class] [class=firstpg] width:480px; height:360px; background:#fafafa; margin:auto; border: 0px solid #CF8D81; cursor:url(https://i.imgur.com/EpbTpoA.png?1),auto; margin:auto; float:center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=img2] width:110px; height:110px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7b/87/fa/7b87fa0a67ced375b591756a2c936aa2.jpg?b=t'); background-size:120%; margin:auto;center; border:1px solid #D3D3D3; border-radius:70px; float: left; [/class] [class=img3] width:110px; height:110px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542572913648205824/544699408923492352/Screen_Shot_2019-02-11_at_9.00.43_PM.png'); background-size:100%; border:1px solid #D3D3D3; border-radius:70px; margin:auto;center; float: left; [/class] [class=img4] width:100px; height:100px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542572913648205824/544699864592809994/Screen_Shot_2019-02-11_at_9.02.36_PM.png'); background-size:100%; border:1px solid #D3D3D3; border-radius:70px; float: left; margin:auto;center; [/class] [class=img5] width:110px; height:110px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/18/ea/44/18ea4448e7cedfb59f171490209e4a42.jpg?b=t'); background-size:100%; border:1px solid #D3D3D3; border-radius:70px; margin:auto;center; float: left; [/class] [div class=container][div class=img1][/div][div class=hover][div class=tab1]persona[/div][/div] [div class=hover][div class=tab2]history[/div][/div][div class=title1]aesthetics for adora[/div]

[div class=firstpg] [div class=img2][/div][div class=img3][/div][div class=img4][/div][div class=img5][/div] [div class=basiccont][div class=hiddenscroll][div class=tab1txt] Will edit later.[/div] [div class=tab2txt]will edit later.[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]code by @houseplant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back