• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π¦π²π¬π­πžπ«π² 𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 (𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩) | 𝐨𝐨𝐜

Main
Here
Characters
Here
idk why but i never wanna write my character's history. then when i do start writing it i can't stop

i’m already imagining scenarios in my head where the gang decides to plan mystery-stuff at a diner and auggie downs enough food for 3 people and everyone else just kinda watches in awe

mel would ask iris if it was even physically possible to eat that much and iris is like β€œno,,,,,”

i put up a very rough draft history for mel, i think i’ll have the CS ready soon! usually my first drafts for bios are reallllly choppy, so i gotta work on it

i put up a very rough draft history for mel, i think i’ll have the CS ready soon! usually my first drafts for bios are reallllly choppy, so i gotta work on it
nice! once everyone’s has a finished cs, I’ll write up an intro!

no adaptive leader = iris without her contacts, auggie without moonie, and melanie without someone to lean on and tell all her problems to

Hi! I've just started working on the character sheet, I've got about 10% of it done, aka the basics, character template and the faceclaim, I just thought that while I do it, I'd get to know you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back