• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐒𝐭𝐨π₯ 𝐜𝐒𝐭𝐲 𝐑𝐒𝐠𝐑 𝐨𝐨𝐜. ]

Characters
Here

niche

π–π–”π–•π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–˜π–˜β„’
yeet me with ooc chat please and thanks

omg hello
also,,, my form may take me till like thursday or friday ish. maybe tomorrow. it really depends on my ability to have a computer this week. im sorry :/

hey there!
and that’s fine with me! since i definitely can wait

I'm gonna try to do my cs today sometime ! A lot going on this week but I'll try to be relatively quick about it.

Oh yeah! Just a quick suggestion, maybe you should tag all the ppl that expressed interest in the rp in here? Mostly because idk if everyone noticed the link for the ooc and cs, i know I didn’t. Not trying to be rude or anything, I just thought it might be good in case nobody saw the links DX

Oh yeah! Just a quick suggestion, maybe you should tag all the ppl that expressed interest in the rp in here? Mostly because idk if everyone noticed the link for the ooc and cs, i know I didn’t. Not trying to be rude or anything, I just thought it might be good in case nobody saw the links DX

that’s genius?!
because that’s actualky using more brain cells than i have

that’s genius?!
because that’s actualky using more brain cells than i have
Fbdksbsidbka it’s not genius but I just figured it would help everyone see the links and everything so they didn’t miss out XD

I’ll try and finish my girl tonight when I get home!

Oof might have to make a male too since there’s a lot of girls already

i didn’t get turn notifs oof

ill post my cs within a few days! my computer betrayed me by dying permanently so im tryna buy a new one ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back