• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀʏs - ᴏᴏᴄ ❀

sCREECH NOORA PLS, REASSESS YOUR CS-RANKING SKILLS (/o\) ♡

--
side note i am currently compiling all the (so-far) approved charas into one big post! am i lowkey also planning interactions/ships? .................maybe so.

Maaaan, I wish I could plan some but I have to hit the hay rip

Pls tag me in anything kocchan Kohaku is included in so I won't feel left out lmao

she's had the same aspirations since she was a child, after all—what other path could she possibly take?
......foreshadowing?

--
SHE IS SO PERFECT OHMYGOD TIFF AT IT AGAIN!!!!!

THERE'S SO MUCH WE CAN DO WITH THIS CHARA IM SO EXCITED TO EXPLORE HER STORY AND INTERACTIONS A;HFS;H
i can def see her & hiroya either battling it up or being snooty comrades l m a o bring it

......foreshadowing?

--
SHE IS SO PERFECT OHMYGOD TIFF AT IT AGAIN!!!!!

THERE'S SO MUCH WE CAN DO WITH THIS CHARA IM SO EXCITED TO EXPLORE HER STORY AND INTERACTIONS A;HFS;H
i can def see her & hiroya either battling it up or being snooty comrades l m a o bring it
ohohohohoho (◐ω◑ ) hmmm who knows

ASKLJLSGJL THANK YOU MY QUEEN high praise high praise ?
battling it up or being snooty comrades - tbh both are appealing :')

she's got them Aspirations™...
also i had never seen kiritani mirei before but i just felt like she was a perfect fc :'^)
oof love at first sight

tbh tHaNK gOD she's not a debbie downer like the rest

also regretting a tiny tiny bit that I made kohaku a ice queen™ like I was at first gonna make her a andro girl who everyone thinks is a boy but here we are

oof love at first sight

also regretting a tiny tiny bit that I made kohaku a ice queen™ like I was at first gonna make her a andro girl who everyone thinks is a boy but here we are
i wouldn't call Naoki a DOWNER, he's just

Cursed

oof love at first sight

she's a cheerful bean! just bad at making pals. also your thing about doing her as an andro girl is so rad but also i feel like kohaku seems like a rly cool character... also fun fact i was almost gonna name my gal kohaku til i saw it was taken :')

i wouldn't call Naoki a DOWNER, he's just

Cursed

cursed boy WILL steal your dango and not feel bad

she's a cheerful bean! just bad at making pals. also your thing about doing her as an andro girl is so rad but also i feel like kohaku seems like a rly cool character... also fun fact i was almost gonna name my gal kohaku til i saw it was taken :')

cursed boy WILL steal your dango and not feel bad

great minds think alike

also is any other character a waitress/works in a restaurant? because if so, if they can work in the same restaurant, you get the lovely prize of working with frosty the snow(wo)man!

God, I can't wait for the starting post tbh

great minds think alike

also is any other character a waitress/works in a restaurant? because if so, if they can work in the same restaurant, you get the lovely prize of working with frosty the snow(wo)man!

My character works as a waitress during the evening and night shifts ^.^

great minds think alike

sadly naoki just sits around in the wagashi store and endlessly shoves mochi in his tiny adorable mouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back