• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✪MISSING✪ CHARACTERS

sxrxnlty

Tinkerbell

✪MISSING✪
CHARACTERS

fc1f41a7f331244a91a22a9ce816178d--best-hair-color-hair-colors.jpg
⋆Annie's Boyfriend/Girlfriend⋆
They're the adoring, sexy partner belonging to Annie. They were basically inseparable,except for some nights. The downside is they're kind of prudish. Refusing to have sex, drink, or smoke until marriage. They blamed themselves for Annie's disappearance at first.

⋆Side Babe⋆
This person was Annie's fuck buddy. Always sneaking into Annie's window at night and going to parties with her. I mean, there's no way Annie was going to be able to wait around for her prudish partner, so Side Babe always came to the rescue, satisfying Annie's crazy, sexual desires.

⋆Sibling⋆
This person is Annie's older sibling, by one year. They weren't the closest to Annie, not liking most of their sister's crazy choices. They thought she was irresponsible and reckless. Now that Annie's disappeared, they're torn and broken, determined to find out what happened to their baby sister.

⋆The Bitch⋆
This girl was always trying to befriend Annie. Not because she liked her, but because she wanted to replace her. She has always been jealous of how popular Annie was. Now with her gone, she finally has the chance to be what she's always wanted. Annie.

⋆Best Friends⋆
These two are Annie's best friends. They have been since they were five. These two have taken Annie's disappearance the hardest. They've lost sleep and weight. They're determined to find out what happened to their best friend. Even if it kills them.
Male-
Female- sxrxnlty sxrxnlty

ASK BEFORE SENDING A BIO FOR WHATEVER CHARACTER YOU WANT

CLICK BIG PICTURE FOR LINKS

jessica-green-photos-social-media-2-19-2017-2.jpg

IC
OOC
CHARACTERS
RULES

code by pasta

Last edited:

original.jpg