• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✧ Prologue: The Reunion ✧

Killian Falkenhausten.png

Gossips were a fundamental part of school life, whether it be magical or mundane, and Hogwarts was no different in that they have a fair share of it. I mean, look. The first-day-back feast was still underway and already people were being talked about. Although…Bluntmond…that name sounded German, and from the rumours surrounding the infamous Slytherin House, pureblood. For the House of green and silver held the most number of purebloods. Those two facts put together was more than enough to peak his interest, and Killian made a mental note to observe this Sebastian Bluntmond. Information was Killian’s weakness, no matter how trivial one may view it. There was a decent chance talking with the guy would shed more light on pureblood families, especially one that settled in the old soils of England and lived through the taint of the Second War.

He followed the collective glances towards the Slytherin table, to the trio undoubtedly help in higher regards amongst members of their House. It would definitely explain the flower crown resting regally upon the startlingly pale hair of the only female of the three. The accessory made them stand out just a little more and the fact that no one had yet to make a mention of it told him exactly which direction the wind blew. At her side was Pretty Boy A and B. Well, with B being the actual pretty one and A’s defined features soured by a disgusted sneer. That made him Bluntmond. Killian studied the fellow German and his Slytherin friends for a heartbeat longer, then returned his gaze to Dalca next to him.

“A reasonable deduction. One can hardly call themselves a member of the House of Intelligence if one cannot adhere to its core value, after all. That said, I do believe I am sufficiently prepared in regards to classes for at least the first fortnight, if I do say so myself. From what I’ve read of textbooks required for this year, the contents seems to be rather in line with Ilvermorny’s curriculum. Theory would not be a problem. It is the workload and practical lessons I am interested in knowing if it differs any. All the better for me to assimilate and adjust to Hogwarts.” Killian allowed his lips to quirk upwards, slightly more attentiveness seeping into his posture. “It would be much appreciated if you could create a map. I would hate to lose my way and turn up late to classes before I have the layout memorised. If it is not a bother, Dalca, I shall seek you out once my schedule is on hand.”

The chatter turned back to gossips again, and Killian finally learned of Keith’s surname, which was good, because there’s no way he was going to address Keith as Mr Handsome, no matter if the Gryffindor actually is handsome. It was probably a little odd that a quiet-seeming person would be more reliable gossip-wise than the sociable one, but in hindsight, Dalca’s titbit of information was logical. Rumours were prone to mutating into exaggerated proportions and falsehood. Better trust someone who can and will discern things into truths and lies than take anything at face value from someone who would merely listen and pass it down the grapevines as it is.

He picked up a cup of orange-coloured beverage, intending on taking a sip when his ears perked – figuratively – at the mention of Hogsmeade and Anderson’s plan to sneak out of the castle tonight. Well, not him by himself, but he was actually extending invitations to everyone in his proximity. In Killian’s humble opinion, the plan was foolhardy. The Professors were hardly there just for show and surely there would be night watchers on duty in order to prevent something like this from happening. Even a democratic school like Ilvermorny had a curfew, let along Hogwarts. Such a relatively large group would be caught and the punishment for it might be severe. Was Anderson looking to get in trouble before classes even started? All this just to get Pollander his first snog – whatever that meant. Were they going to get his fellow Ravenclaw drunk? And here he thought American teenagers were as rowdy as one can get.

“Are they honestly going to sneak out in the dead of the night for a trip to the local pub? No one seem all that surprised. May I assume this is a regular occurrence?” Killian wondered aloud, low enough his words wouldn’t travel past Dalca but the incredulous tone was unmistakable. He paused, then eyed the older Ravenclaw. “Are you going to join their escapade?”

Time: 8-9pm-ish

Interactions: Phyrun Dalca @asharasahara

Mentions: Keith Anderson @Aster, Oliver Pollander  @professor pretzal, The Silver Trio (Belladonna Coben @thefan1, Sebastian Bluntmond @_707_, Valerius Rosier @Finalizer)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sixth Year | Phyrun Dalca | Ravenclaw

Phyrun wasn't quite sure how to respond to the muggle reference so simply filed it away for later pondering. He may not be the biggest fan of the muggle world but he had to admit, comics were something worth going into the muggle world for. He blamed his father on that one. The man had used Phyrun's habit of reading whatever was placed before him against him and, while at first Phyrun had just started reading them to please his father, he found that the stories were compelling and the structure of the comics themselves - the art and the page layouts - were most helpful in creating new ways on how to layout his notebooks.

That and it was nice to read something that didn't take brain power from time to time, even if it was only to keep face with his father about his true feelings about the muggle world.

Phyrun offered Killian a gentle smile. "It is not a bother at all. I'm fairly certain I still have the one I made my sister so it'll be nothing to update and adjust it to your schedule. I'll locate it tonight and have it ready for when you find me."

The topic shifted and Phryun found himself mildly disagreeing with Keith about Sebastian. Yes, Phyrun didn't care for the Slytherin, but Phyrun knew that networking was important, especially if he wanted people to back any research or publications he does in the future. Sebastian was merely a means to an end.

He couldn't help the glance towards Slytherin table, though. There was another reason why he didn't mind putting up with Sebastian and that was Valerius Rosier. The instant he found who he was looking for, he gave himself all of a moment to take in the Slytherin before forcing his gaze away. He was not in denial about his orientation but he also didn't flaunt it. And, for whatever reason, he felt that the fellow sixth year was just out of his league. He really could do without this stupid crush.

He really could have done without the additional Gryffindors joining, as well.

Ignoring the new additions, Phyrun went back to eating. He mentally groaned at the mention of Hogsmead. He knew exactly where this conversation was heading and he was not looking forward to it. There had to be a way out of it if he could help it. But, then Killian spoke to him and he found two different ideas forming. Phyrun gave Killian his full attention, turning slightly so that their conversation would be somewhat private as he too kept his voice low. "Sadly, it is. Anderson likes following the seniors because he's a social butterfly. Hard for him not to get involved in every little thing." A brief flicker of disdain crossed Phyrun's face. "Oliver will most likely join him but I usually attempt to swindle my way out. Attempt being the key word there." He turned back to his food. "I have managed to slip away a few times but Anderson is very persistent, as can Oliver, and sometimes the best way to avoid either the initial pestering or the subsequent whining that follows if I somehow manage to avoid going is to just go along for the ride and network with the older students there."

He sighed, running a hand over his face. He was tired and really didn't want to go tonight. "In all honesty, it's rather boring. There are hardly any good conversationalists even among the seniors." He dipped his head towards Killian. "However, if for what ever reason you're feeling adventurous in going, I wouldn't mind tagging along so that you have some decent company." A smirk crossed his face and he lowered his voice even more. "It's a pity that they were going out tonight. I wouldn't have minded making them work for it, if you were up to the challenge. Oliver and Anderson will insist I tag along. I would have loved to see them jump through hoops to get not only me but you to join them, you dragging them about doing this or that in order to convince you to go in order for me to agree to go."

He chuckled, the thought very entertaining. He waved a dismissive hand, turning back to his food. "Pardon my thoughts of fancy. Sometimes my interest in human behavior shows a vindictive side."

He watched Killian out of the corner of his eye, curious to see what the other did with that set of choice words. Something in how the other spoke talked of an intelligence that almost equaled his own. If nothing else, if this didn't scare the transfer away, then he was an excellent piece of networking that Phyrun wasn't about to let go of. The amount of American contacts that could stem from the transfer student was worth a late night in Hogsmead ten times over.

Interactions:

Killian Faulkenhasten @Loki Odinson

Mentinos:

Keith Anderson @Aster

Oliver Pollander @professor pretzal

Sebastian Blutmond @_707_

Valerius Rosier @Finalizer

3BaDsnUChGbe.gif

ornamental_border_top-600x130.pngnyan

Sebastian swallowed his food, his eyebrows furrowed as he cast a look of distaste towards his fancy haired friend. Perhaps he really didn't like being reminded of his past self and he clearly didn't exactly appreciate himself being compared to that of a sedated dormouse. He had to admit. He grew up as a silent boy, almost the complete opposite of himself nowadays. Nevertheless, another part of him knew he shouldn't feel insulted. It was his parents' upbringing after all. Speak only if spoken to, don't shame their family. These were words he repeatedly heard as a child, every single time before he went out. As he began to reach his age of teen, those words changed. Always answer with unwavering confidence, bring pride to the family, show them who's in charge. But perhaps everything was rather complicated. If they told him he changed, they weren't completely right. Let's just say that no matter how cynical he is, Sebastian would never dare to act this way in front of his parents. Nonetheless, when he's with Val or Bella, somehow he just felt more...free.

"How this happened?" he gestured to himself, feigning an utterly perplexed look. "You meant how I grew up this tall and gorgeous?" He grinned, plucking a strawberry with his fingers and plopping it in his mouth. "I guess it's DNA. We Germans are scientifically proven to be rather stunning," he sent a brief wink, barely noticeable, to Val before focusing back to finishing the food on his plate. As he listened to the two talk about the house cup, he murmured something fairly inaudible, along the line of screw that buggin' house cup. However, he knew they were right. It was time for Slytherin to take back that title after years of wavering between their house and that poor bogus excuse of a house called Gryffindor. He knew very well how Slytherin used to own that winning streak, just before the special was born. Pathetic. Harry Potter could've been in Slytherin, that itself was a well-known fact. It was simply that his heart was too weak, too naive. Perhaps it was better off with him not being there after all.

As Bella began to talk about her parents, Sebastian wasn't really sure of what to say. But what he ended up saying wasn't exactly pleasant of supportive best friend material. "I don't know Bells. Who knows? They might've tried to get on a rake and hopped off a bloody cliff to play Quidditch." He had met them before, a few times when they were younger. Yes, Mr and Mrs. Coben were brilliant. But then he heard this story about the whole Death Eater and Azkaban deal. Despite not knowing the full details of it, it was probably horrible because really. No matter how pissed a sixteen-years-old hormonal teenage girl could be, they wouldn't laugh over their parents' graves, even on their periods. But at least this would ease him the guilt for throwing jokes at her parents' death. "Whatever floats your boat, honey. Whatever floats your boat."

"Ah, young love. How sweet." Sebastian rolled his eyes at hearing Val's indirect declaration of love towards their new DADA teacher. He's gorgeous for someone of that age, Sebastian had to admit. After all, Sebastian was fond of gorgeous people, male or female. Mila is drop-dead gorgeous, but simply because of that veela blood of hers. Besides, it was deemed futile for one to simply be beautiful but just as useful as shampoo for bald people, as so Mila staying in Hufflepuff, which in his dictionary translates as the house of good-for-nothings and leftovers. Val and Bella, in the other hand, was both gorgeous and clever (though of course, Sebastian admits that no one could be more gorgeous than himself). Something to do with the superiority of pure bloods, perhaps.

He paused as this girl whom he vaguely remember as someone from his lower level came to view and began to engage conversation with Val. Sebastian remained quiet and observed, munching on more fruits, though at one point he found himself stopping. That name just had to pop up. That godforsaken name. He knew Val well enough to predict what he'd say next. And boy did he hate to always be right.

"Are you stupid?" he began with a question that has been known as his favorite thing to ask. "Absolutely not. You've got to be joking. I thought we were talking about earning house points, not losing them, you hypocritical scumbag." Sebastian crossed his arms, giving Val a look worthy of an Oscar for best McGonnagal impression of the year. He sighed and tossed his arms up before dropping them back down just as quickly. "And here we all thought I am the troublemaker. Mind you that I value my pride and I'm not willing to lower myself to the levels of bloody Anderson and his two filthy sidekicks." He held himself from shivering in disgust at the mention of his name. Sebastian hadn't said his name for months, and he was enjoying the peace of it. "If they were heading for Hogsmeade like the buggin' idiots they are, let them be. I would gladly take the pleasure of reporting them and watch as those slug-for-brains earn negatives on first day. Well. Not like that was fairly uncommon, anyway, especially without the great Harry Potter to save them," he proceeded, dripping in sarcasm. Sebastian was stubborn, but he knew how stubborn his friend could be too. He turned to face Bella, raising an eyebrow and wished she'd back him up. Because somewhere, even when he didn't say it, he knew. As much as he despised admitting it, if Val and Bella wanted to go, he'd have no choice but to tag along. They should just be prepared for nonstop complaining along the way. As a final attempt, he switched his glance back and forth between them, putting as much sarcasm he could utter in every syllable, and said: "because seeing Anderson's stunningly deformed face on our first day is such a great idea."

@Finalizer @thefan1[/B][/FONT]

Mentions: @lottie @Aster @Doubt @Sasil

272493_Blutmond_am_28_sep_2015_-_gif_by_Dunkell.gifnyan

Last edited:

Belladonna Coben

Belladonna's only response to their comments upon hearing about her parent's death was a solemn nod and a simple shrug. Despite the pride she felt upon hearing the news had been spread throughout the important pureblood circles, it wouldn't be wise to show her true feelings even in front of her best friends. Sebastian was already suspecting, and if she hand't used the popular "looking for revenge" cover, she feared he could still be after her for her careless comments. They were Slytherins, their cunning and brilliance only made it harder for her to trust either of them with her secrets. Telling Val- if she chose to do so- would be a risky move. But she wanted someone to rely on, someone who could help her in case the Aurors decided to stick their noses inside of her life. A good relationship was one without secrets, and she couldn't afford having her parter in crime find out about her sins from another source.  "Oh well, c'est la vie," commented the girl, her gaze not leaving her empty cup and full plate. 

"Come now, Val. You can't keep all of the professors to yourself. We'll all be of age quite soon and while my theory of  'everyone took a beauty potion' still stands, the professors are far more attractive than the students,"   The girl paused to look at Penelope, the gorgeous Hufflepuff girl for a second. If there was anyone who could win a beauty contest amongst the supermodels who resided in the castle, it was Penelope (apart from Belladonna herself). "Present company excluded, of course. You can't blame me for wanting to be friendly with professor Gardner. Besides, you already have professor Hicks for yourself. Sharing is caring, love." No one could blame her. Belladonna was a person with a refined taste who appreciated true human beauty, and the students were so gorgeous it was no wonder they were all witches and wizards. Magic had to be involved, it just couldn't be that everyone had gorgeous parents. Except for the purebloods. As a person who'd attended countless of lavish pureblood gatherings, Belladonna could confirm most purebloods had parents who were so beautiful they  could make world leaders start wars to win their affections. She knew she and her siblings were no exception, for Mr. and Mrs. Coben had been a truly gorgeous couple before Azkaban. 

When Val compared her parents to his deceased aunt Bellatrix, she couldn't help but let out an amused chuckle. She didn't mean to do it, her strategy on how to avoid raising suspicion still fresh in her mind, but there were times when one just couldn't help themselves. She never actually spoke to Bellatrix, and if she ever did she was probably too happy (or too frightened) to keep the memory. What she did know about her, though, was the fact that her parents were obsessed with the woman. They didn't worship her like they worshipped Lord Voldemort, but they aspired to be as loyal as she was. To be the Dark Lord's favourites would be better than anything in the whole wide world for them. It was comforting to know at least someone would remember them as someone who was on her level, even if the only thing they had in common was their insanity. "Oh please, at least your aunt had a small sense of class after Azkaban. I can't picture her wearing the hundreds of coats my parents would wear around the house to be safe from the dementors. I'll give you one thing, though. The three of them would sell their soul for a shag with You-Know-Who." 

Like Seb, Belladonna did nothing more than watch the exchange between the three young Slytherins whose faces looked familiar yet their names were a mystery. It was no surprise to hear the Gryffindors were planning to sneak out of the castle the very first day. She was even surprised that they'd decided to join the rest of the school for the sorting ceremony instead of heading out while the teachers were busy with the new students. What was surprising, though, was the fact that the Ravenclaws had decided to join them. An unlikely group, probably fit for the more daring and less calculating Ravenclaws of the house. As disappointing as it was with Ravenclaw being her second favourite house, it didn't match her disbelief and anger when Val asked them to go to Hogsmeade with him. After the conversation about house points no less! At this rate Hufflepuff was more likely to win the house cup than they were! And she didn't need the Slytherin ghost to go around moping and being nastier than usual for letting the weakest house win. 

"Have you gone mad or are you a Gryffindor using a polyjuice potion? The Val I know wouldn't be stupid enough to even consider leaving the castle during such an important event! Do you think all of the Aurors are getting drunk in a pub instead of guarding the castle? If you don't remember, there was a war here less than a year ago. Security must've doubled, especially now that our headmistress has enough brains to put the student's safety before anything else. I'm sorry, but I don't plan to risk our house points and my dignity just to see some pubs and potion stores!" She snapped. Val meant well, and she didn't enjoy yelling at her friends. But someone had to knock some sense into him. If their Gryffindor counterparts wanted to break the rules, then they had to do the exact opposite. Maybe tell the professors about their rule breaking habits, just to give Slytherin a lead. She usually wouldn't yell at her friends, except if that friend was Seb and he was doing something that would threaten their lives. It was a side effect of having turned just a day ago. It had to be. "Look, Val. I'm sorry. You know how hard it is for me after... you-know-what. I'd take something to calm myself but I ran out of potions on the train," she spoke freely, not bothering to hide their conversation from Seb. He would probably assume they were talking about her period, most men did. It wasn't dangerous to code their werewolf conversations every now and then as long as they were careful enough not to reveal anything important. 

Then it struck her. Potions. Hogsmeade was stocked with businesses and stores. Maybe she could find some wolfsbane to calm her nerves until she had enough time to get the rest of her stash from her bag. The potion was well know amongst the six year Slytherins, damn the werewolf defence against the dark arts classes. She would have to wait for her roommates to leave the room to get them out, wait even longer for the smell to fade and she didn't want to take any risks. The last thing she needed was for someone to pull the strings together and spread the gossip around the school. If she bought a fresh potion, she could drink it outside of the school without having to fear her nosy classmates. That, and most of her potions had been brewed by her brother, who'd gotten average grades in potions and was anything but trustworthy. Who knew what a poorly brewed potion would do to her. "But now that I think about it," she began, her eyes moving from Val to Seb to focus on his reaction instead. "There are some things I need to buy before the others students sneak out and buy it themselves. We could steal some uniforms, disguise ourselves as students from other houses and sneak out without having to worry about Slytherin losing points. I know a few hair-changing spells and it can't be too hard to get a uniform from some gullible Hufflepuff or two. That, and you could get pictures to prove Anderson and his crew were breaking the rules tonight. We'll bring them to Mcgonagall, and Gryffindor starts losing points. What do you say?" 

Interactions:

@_707_ @Finalizer

Mentions:

@Sadistic Sweetheart @Aster

Mila nodded solemnly as Penelope mentioned her mother, and reached over to rest a comforting hand on the girl's arm. Her compassion was genuine, she cared about almost everyone that she had ever come into contact with, and when it came to Penelope, her capacity to care was increased a hundred times over. Even so, she couldn't help but be relieved when Pene moved the conversation on to a slightly new topic-- she was a little worried that if they lingered on the unpleasant subject too long, her friend's mood would be dragged down. At that moment Mila resolved to try and make sure that Penelope was doing okay when she could during that year; if her friend was hurting then she didn't want her to feel alone on top of that. Or maybe she would end up suffocating poor Penelope. Oh, it was awfully confusing.

"My summer was fine!" She smiled. Unlike Penelope, she decided to lie. The time off school had been spent in a house that might as well have been empty, seeing as her stepmother was little more than a ghost. Once a lively, larger-than-life sort of woman who always had some sort of witty remark to offer up, she now rarely left her bed. When she did, she drifted about the house, not quite present. Daniella wasn't Mila's actual mother but she might as well have been, and it pained Mila to see her so torn up. Though she couldn't say she really missed her father or brother after the way that they abandoned her and all the terrible things they believed in, she had to admit that they had left a hole in the spacious house. Perhaps if she'd been born to Daniella, with pure blood, and then gone on to be sorted into Slytherin, then maybe her father might have been proud of her. Most of the time she just felt like an embarrassment to him, and hey, she kind of was.

"Nobody that mentioning... Although there was a cute brunette working in a cafe I visited a few times. I'm telling you, he made great coffe and he had these amazing eyes," For a moment her gaze flickered back over to the Slytherin table, yet she was able to tear her gaze away before she caught anybody's eye. Her lips curled  into a smile and she ran a hand through her thick blonde hair. "Yeah, I bet he's annoyed." She nodded in agreement, running her finger along the edge of her plate to collect a helping of cream on it before popping her finger into her mouth and sucking it off thoughtfully. "Although she doesn't look too bad. Freckles are so cute."

When her gaze began to wander, this time thankfully it was drawn to a more pleasant place. It occurred to her that she had barely greeted anybody aside from Penelope, and that struck her as odd: she was usually such an outgoing person.

"Fancy popping over to say hi to Keith and co?" She asked, cocking her head to the side as she swung one long leg over the bench, already getting ready to get up even though she hadn't given her friend a chance to reply yet.

@Sadistic Sweetheart

Penelope flashed a grin in response to the comment about the brunette coffee boy. Sure, she might have felt the tiniest pang of jealousy that some boy was getting Mila's attention and that she wasn't, but that didn't stop her from being happy that Mila had had someone to be interested in during the break. All the Hogwarts kids deserved to have a fun break after all the horrors they experienced not so long ago. Mila deserved a cute boy to be sweet to her. Speaking of sweet, Penelope's eyes drifted to the desserts and was overcome with a need for the chocolate eclairs. She reached out and popped seven mini eclairs onto her plate; it was a habit of hers to try to get things in the number seven because it was commonly believed to be the most magical number. Plus, Hogwarts eclairs were irresistible; the cream was smooth and decadent, the dough soft and warm. The brunette popped one into her mouth and gave a shrug. Freckles were something she was indifferent towards- she didn't prefer them and she didn't dislike them. Before she knew it, she had consumed six of seven chocolate eclairs. In the muggle world she figured she would do well as a magician; her main act would be making food disappear.  

"She looks like a sweet girl. I say that if Sebastian attacks her for not being sorted into Slytherin, we teach him a lesson about what Hufflepuff loyalty means by protecting one of our own," Penelope suggested, a mischievous glint in her eyes. She wasn't so sure she could beat him in a duel, but she'd give him a run for his money because she refused to give up in a fight. Her eyes lit up at the mention of Keith and co. She had missed her Hogwarts friends quite a lot and, now that her hunger was sated, she was ready to be reunited with them. She got up from the bench without so much as a second thought, "Let's go!"

Before leaving the table, she grabbed one more eclair, popped it into her mouth, and picked up a plastic trifle cup and a spoon for the road. She didn't care so much about the insane amount of calories she was consuming because she knew that once she settled back in she would be going on runs after classes. Running was a hobby of hers that not many people shared; it helped her clear her head, allowed her to eat more than the average person, and was a good skill to have for when she got in trouble. And she knew very well she would be getting into trouble with Kieth and the rest of them. Her eyes scanned the room for the sociable Gryffindor and locked onto a head of dark brown hair. She expertly weaved her way between tables to get to Keith. Navigating Hogwarts was something she could do in her sleep at this point, even when it was full of students. Upon arrival, she heard a piece of conversation between the usual group. 

"What's this I'm hearing about Hogsmeade? Were the lot of you planning to go without us?" She asked, her words coated in feigned hurt, her arms crossed against her chest. The pained facade melted away within seconds, replaced by her usual friendly disposition. "Quinn, did you really already manage to upset McGonagall? And hey, Aivree," she greeted the two girls. She knew Quinn better than she knew Aivree. She was friends with the shorter girl because of their mutual friends, but she was friends with Quinn because they had gotten on well when they'd first met. She'd wager that she was closest to Keith out of the three of them, but she enjoyed being around all of them. Her eyes wandered to the Ravenclaw boys nearby and she realized that she didn't know one of them, despite the fact that he looked close to her age. Penelope was acquainted with most of the Hogwarts students her age, so not knowing this boy struck her as incredibly odd. "Nice to see you Oliver, Phyrun, and...?" She trailed off, her eyes on the new student. "I don't think we've met. I'm Penelope," she introduced herself, flashing a smile at the boy before sticking her hand out for a handshake.

Interactions: @lottie @asharasahara @Loki Odinson @Aster @professor pretzal @Doubt @Sasil

Mentions: @_707_

7ebS3MC.png

v a l   r o s i e r.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  GREAT HALL - SLYTHERIN TABLE  ▃  FED UP  //  "I'M NOT BEING DEFENSIVE!"  ▃▃

The opposition, while expected, still irked him somewhat. Not because he wasn't accustomed to being contradicted—and rather vehemently, at that—but because said contradictions implied quite a lot of things that did not sit well with him at all. Did they honestly think themselves inferior enough to be incapable of something as thoroughly simple as sneaking out? He scoffed inwardly and voiced just as much, casting a particularly scathing look in Sebastian's direction as he spoke, "There's a difference between harassing a student out in the open, where practically everyone can see—and the simple act of avoiding detection. The keyword there, of course, being 'avoid'. We aren't going to lose anything if we don't get caught." Snatching the last bite of apple from the tip of his knife, he tossed the core onto his plate and flicked the knife upwards. A snap of his fingers had the knife pausing midway through its descent, and another deft motion sent it spinning almost leisurely as it hovered centimetres from his fingertips.

The gesture seemed almost automatic at that point. Val had always been prone to fidgeting—albeit not in the way that other people are accustomed to.

"Besides, if Anderson and his merry band of misfits can do it, why can't we? Superior as we are." He continued, eyes trained on the glint of the blade as it spun. He kept his tone light and his expression, neutral; but the implication was there. "And you said it yourself, Bells. Such an important event. I'm sure the professors will be far too busy herding the kiddies around or, I don't know, preparing for tomorrow's lessons or whatever. And the aurors..." The knife stilled, dropping handle-first into Val's waiting hand as his eyes rose to meet Belladonna's. "With so much of them—" He spat, 'them' of course meaning those of the Dark Lord's Death Eaters that still remained at large, "—still out and about, I hardly think the Auror Department would choose to waste their time milling about a castle that's proved time and time again to be capable of defending itself." Dolohov, Rowle, his uncle Rodolphus...if the aurors weren't out pouring all their resources into their capture, then he saw no reason for there to even be an Auror Department in the first place.

He dropped the knife back onto the tabletop and swept his gaze over his friends. Sebastian still sat there, mouth agape, and looking thoroughly unconvinced; and Bella...at the mention of the potion, Val's head shot up. He said nothing as his eyes met hers, but sharpness in his gaze spoke volumes. Why didn't you tell me? He could have procured it for her easily. He would've said as much, but Sebastian's presence made it difficult to speak. While the other male had a tendency for the idiotic, he wasn't completely stupid—lest Val wouldn't be friends with him at all—and even though Seb wasn't the most introspective person out there, an inordinate amount of care still had to be taken with an issue as...sensitive...as the one at hand.

But luckily for him, said issue was enough to make Bella a tad more receptive of his proposal. Though not without a few drawbacks. "Do whatever you like, but we are not involving McGonagall." He interjected firmly, "That would only make her ask questions. And you know what happened to cousin Draco when he went and ratted Potter out. Detention in the Dark Forest! Aunt Cissa bitched about it for weeks." He rolled his eyes, scowling at the memory. A sudden flare of anger surged beneath his skin; the apple core sitting on his plate crushing itself into a mess of seeds and pulp as he balled his hands into fists. However, the flame petered out just as quickly it came, leaving Val slumped uncharacteristically against his seat.

"Point is, I need to get. The fuckOut of here." He bit out, running unsteady fingers through his hair. "If I don't, I'll go mad." He left it at that; unwilling to elaborate further on the matter. What was he supposed to say, anyway? That he was uncomfortable? That he resented the thought of even returning so soon after nearly getting killed? And by family, no less. He shook his head, banishing the thought before it put him in an even blacker mood. "If you're not coming with me, then fine. I'll take the gruesome threesome over there." He jerked his chin to his left, where Poppy sat with her wand aloft, drawing heart-shaped sparkles into the air for a thoroughly entertained Cedrella while Elias looked on, trying—and failing—to look bored. The three made horrible company, but was desperate enough to take what he could get. 

"But if ever you change your minds, drinks—" He cast a sidelong look at Bella, "—and whatever it is you need to buy, are on me."

▃▃  INTERACTIONS   -   BELLA  +  SEBASTIAN  ▃▃  MENTIONS   -   KEITH  +  SLYTHERIN NPCs    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

@thefan1 @_707_ @Aster

• • • 
pompelmus-crispy-demo.regular.png
• • • 

dingsprinkle.regular.png

location;; the great hall  //  tagged;; keith - phyrun - killian - quinn - aivree //  mentions;; - - -

█████████████████  ██████████████████  █████████████████

• • • Oliver had almost inhaled some of the tea he'd been sipping when he heard Keith's stupid nick-name joke, followed by a small outburst of rather infectious chuckles. "The amount of anal references and jokes you can make so easily has me worried for you sometimes - But obviously compared to those others nick-names, I'm forced to prefer your 'Aglio' one." In all honesty, Oliver wasn't being too serious. He knew Keith decently enough to know his dorky and (sometimes) witty comments were pretty much on auto-generate mode during conversations. As much as Oliver told himself  the nick-name was a hassle, it really wasn't  - a cooler or more endearing nick-name would've been better, but... at least the nick-name wasn't by all the other hundreds of students, and instead just one.

He rose an eyebrow at Phyrun, when the older Ravenclaw had said, 'Only you would be skeptical about someone finding transferring schools as inconsequential...'

"I can't be the only one who would be skeptical - but I guess it's a positive thing that the curriculum seems to be your biggest concern, Killian."

Sure, the logical thing for a typical Ravenclaw to worry about when switching schools would obviously be the curriculum, but it was still strange that Killian didn't seem to be the slightest bit nervous, or even wary because of the school's history - any normal person would be somewhat unsettled, right? Clearly this transfer wasn't a typical minded student, but then again it wasn't like Ravenclaws were known for normal-ism, anyways. Eccentric and logical minds were a common trait among himself and most of his other Ravenclaw peers, so the tan & dark eyed transfer was still definitely 'friend-in-development' material.

Considering the way Phyrun was already engaged in a rather in-depth and lengthy conversation with the transfer, clearly he must have been thinking something similar... Killian really could be a decent addition to their study sessions, mini wizard chess tournaments, and Ravenclaw Common Room conversations - so long as Phyrun wasn't planning on replacing Oliver with the new Ravenclaw... But as long as that didn't happen, then it would all be fine and decent.

"We're both fifth years, and we're from the same House - I'm sure we'll have most of our classes together." Oliver said, taking another four second sip of his tea. When he placed down his cup, he gave Killian a rather fixed look. "So when classes start, I'll show you where yours are, and walk with you to the ones we both share. It's a large school, like Phyrun said, so you'll definitely want some guidance... But a back-up map would still be useful for you to have just in case."

The conversation at the table continued, talking about their quiet Summer breaks, a little about Killian's old school, and a little about the 'Silver Trio'; but the conversation quickly took a turn when he noticed Keith's face suddenly shift into an expression of devilment - of course, followed by that expression, the Gryffindor practically called him out on his romantic life, and of then of course, used that as a ploy for some group trip to the Three Broomsticks. He glanced towards Killian and Phyrun, suddenly feeling self-conscious of having Killian, someone he barely knew, and Phyrun, his long-time close friend, over-hear a false rumor - not that 'rumors' were all that important, but the spreading of false information was something that had to be clarified and stopped. Especially when that information made him look like an inexperienced prude. (Which he kinda is, but... you know.)

"What makes you assume I haven't kissed anyone?" he questioned, squinting his eyes at Keith. The Three Broomsticks was a decent place, but if he was going to go it wouldn't be to kiss drunk Seniors - it would be for an educational purpose, like showing their new possible-friend-in-development, Killian around Hogsmeade a little. "Because your assumption is wrong - over my break, I did in fact kiss someone multiple times, strictly for the purpose of learning how to do it... So I'm well studied on the basic techniques related to that, and I really don't need to practice on some random Seniors, if I'm being honest." Not that he would have anyways, because kissing people he didn't even know seemed more of a possible hazard than a physical benefit. What if he kissed some random person, only to get herpes or something? Even if that was unlikely to happen, it was still something to consider.

A couple minutes later, the Ravenclaw table seemed to grow with unusual popularity, as Aivree and Quinn were waved over by their fellow Gryffindor. Oliver gave a small greeting to the both of them, before giving Quinn a sardonic look. "Quinn, you should consider getting a wrist watch, or maybe create a charm timer or something, so you wouldn't be late to practically everything..."  But even with a watch and a timer-charm, she'd still probably manage to somehow lose track of time.

Shortly after, two rather popular Hufflepuff's, Penelope and Mila (Mila definitely being the more well known one), made their ways to the Ravenclaw table, adding onto the clutter of students. "His name is Killian; transfer from Ilvermorny."  He greeted simply, nodding his head towards Killian. While he didn't know either of the Hufflepuff's that well, he had definitely talked to Penelope more times than he had Mila, and for good reason... It wasn't her as a person that he didn't like, it was just the fact that he didn't like being swayed by her veela-ness in a way that blurred his perception, and he didn't like feeling nervous because of something as silly as someone's appearance, and blah, blah, blah -  basically, he just pretended that he hadn't even noticed she'd been standing next to Penelope in the first place.

He turned his attention back to Phyrun and Killian, already with his mind made up about what he was going to do. "Phyrun, you and I should both go... And Killian should come too - he'll benefit in knowing where things are in that area." Oliver shifted his gaze to Killian, before following up with a reassuring statement that would appeal to the typical Ravenclaw. "As long as we're careful, we shouldn't have any problems. Plus, there's a few places by the Three Broom Sticks that might be interesting for you to see, like Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop, and Dervish & Banges, which is a magical equipment repair-shop... Very useful to know where that is, for future reference - and there's a safe and discreet way to get there. Especially if we break into smaller groups and meet there, then it will surely be less noticeable or suspicious." 

kr-fleurish-deco.regular.png

◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ KEITH ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ANDERSON ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻
THE TROUBLEMAKER // GRYFFINDOR
x
2d97f880713bc13d7149c1e5db5f95aa.jpg
tumblr_ol4dmpqh7h1w486awo7_400.jpg
fe76aab5b2deedb160d4b831ccae607d.jpg
MOOD: EXCITED | LOCATION: MOVING | TIME: 9:30-10:00 PM
◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻

With his mind set and invitations extended, it would take a stampede of wild hippogriffs to keep Keith from carrying out his impulsive and far-from-thought-out plan. It didn't take anyone long to figure that "no" was a word missing from the male's dictionary. The fact that his closest friends have already agreed to tag along only pushed his determination (and ego) further.

A wide grin sprawled on his face as Keith held up his hand, receiving a loud, palm-to-palm smack from his favorite pinkhead. High-fives were a customary trait between the two and usually it was the seal on a deal for trouble. Sometimes it was good, but most of the time, it made the people around them fore-brood with dread. Keith could hardly blame them. The duo were a recipe for trouble, with one leading the operations and another always on board to join.

"Knew I could count on you," Keith grinned, shaking his head at Quinn's comment. "First day of the new term and already in our Head's bad books? That won't do," he tutted, as if he was in any position to speak. "We need our team Seeker if we plan to win the games this year." He winked back, turning in his seat so that he could face the three.

His smug smile remained in place as Aivree made her accurate accusation. To Keith's relief, she did not sound too reluctant despite the sigh in her voice. He reckon she was finally developing a soft spot. "Yup," he admitted, rather proudly, "We can't have our favorite Gryff missing out now could we? Sneaking you in shouldn't be too hard since you're so tiny." Again, there was another smack to the arm and Keith laughed. It was hard to tell if his stupid comments were intentional, but he was sure to sport a fine bruise in the morning. Whether he admitted it or not, there was truth in Aivree's words: Keith never learns.

Viridian eyes trailed from low to high, meeting the only female Keith knew who could rival him in height. Hailey Winters had been one of Keith's most closest companions, mostly due to her gullible but sweet nature. Had she been in House Gryffindor, he was sure they would've been closer. She stood in the corner of the group as they chatted, becoming even more recluse than the last term. That had been the main factor which contributed to their growing distance.

"What about you, Snowflake? You joining?" he asked, despite already knowing her answer. She turned him down, making it a full total of 60 declination which Keith could not understand. She had been on-board (although usually unwillingly) with most of his reckless plans in the past. Back then, she would at least have to heart to come up with some excuse or reason. Her slow but sure withdrawal hurt him but he took care to shrug it off every time. Maybe she was going through a rough patch. Maybe she just needed more time.

A week later, Keith would learn that Hailey Winters had transfer away from Hogwarts without a word, without a sound.

"Ten P.M. Right when we head back to our dorms for curfew. The instructors would be busy escorting the newbies to their rooms so that should give us time to sneak out," Keith said, answering Aivree's questions. The fact that they traveled back to the dorms in large groups only made it easier. If one could get lost in the castle's many shifting stairs and halls unintentionally, how hard could it be when it was intentional? There was also a multitude of excuses one could use if caught straying: I forgot something in the Hall; I need to use the restroom; my cat is vomiting in my hood. As seniors, Keith doubted the instructors should mind... much.

His attention was pulled back to the Ravenclaws when he heard his name uttered lowly by Phyrun. He was curious at being mentioned but even more so when a light chuckle escaped Phyrun's lips. Keith rarely saw him laugh and with his interest piqued, the larger Gryffindor male slung his arm around the smaller brunet, brows raised in questioning. "You guys aren't gossiping about me behind my back now are you?" He teased, not really minding if they were. He was used to people uttering his name whether it was in disdain or in awe. Being at least known of gave him a strong sense of pride. "You two are joining us, aren't you? I won't take no as an answer."

Before Phyrun or Killian could reply, Keith turned at the appearance of the two Hufflepuffs. Admittedly, one had caught his eye more than the other but who can blame him? Mila Sutherland was half veela and it would be against his biological structure to deny his attraction to her. As attractive as he found Mila however, it was Penelope whom he was closer to out of the two. The brunette babe had a warm but fun personality which Keith could appreciate and the fact that she loyally shows up to support him at his matches only made him all the more fond.

He beamed at the both of them, releasing Phyrun from his grip. "Penny, Mimi," he greeted warmly, the use of nicknames proving his closeness to the two. "I wouldn't dare," he said with mock offense. "We're leaving at 10 and meeting up at the Three Broomsticks so Oli here could get his first snog in," he said, pointing at the blonde with his thumb, "The two of you are always welcome to join in on the escapade," he told them, smartly lowering his voice so that the numbers can remain limited. If Keith could, he would bring the whole school out but even that was out of his abilities.

Keith believed that there was little which could surprise him that night but clearly he was wrong. His head snapped back, eyes widening in genuine shock. A loud, "Wait, what?" left his mouth when Oliver made his confession. His incredulity was almost insulting. He blinked a couple times, sinking back into his seat as the revelation hit him. Surprise dissolved into confusion which turned into skepticism. "I thought you had something against germs though? How come I've never heard of this mystery girl until now?" There was a look in Keith's eyes which could only warn Oliver of a future bombard of questions.

The brunet shook his head, shaking the image of Oliver kissing some faceless chick away in his head. He made a mental note to pry more into it later. Even with his initial excuse objective gone, Keith was still set on sneaking out to Hogsmeade tonight. The promise of butterbeer and a night full of distractions (from thoughts of Val and well, other things) fueled his stubborn determination to go. To his relief, Oliver provided him with a new excuse to leave, one which he agreed enthusiastically. "Yes, what Oli said," Keith nodded, honestly not even thinking of splitting into groups until now. His reasonable plan made sense as to why Oliver was the head of most operations inspired by Keith. Without the blonde, Keith was sure to have ended up with triple the amount of detentions. While the Gryffindor may have been the heart of things, Oliver was the working mind which kept the group safe, intact, and well out of trouble. It would be a wonder to know where Keith would end up without him.

When the clock stroke at 9:30, Mcgonagall rose to make a closing speech before all the students were dismissed. Bodies of black rose, exiting the Great Hall according to their years, starting with the wide-eyed first years. Keith took the extra measure to wave at Pandora Blutmond as she walked by, who returned the wave with a very confused look on her face. He smirked wondering how pissed Sebastian would be if he saw. As the fifth years got up to leave, Keith nodded at Killian, Quinn and Oliver. "See you later," he smirked, before leaving with the rest of the sixth years. At 10 sharp all of the students were in bed at their respective dorms.

Well, almost all.

Interactions: Quinn @Doubt Aivree @Sasil Oliver @professor pretzal Phyrun @asharasahara Killian @Loki Odinson Penelope @Sadistic Sweetheart Mila @lottie
Mentions: None

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

Last edited:

Belladonna Coben

The speech finally came to an end, and the students began making their way to the dorms. Val's outburst had been followed by Belladonna's cold agreement and the two of them forcing Seb to come to Hogsmeade with them. It was not like they had a choice. Val was sneaking out with or without them, his panicked expression made it clear. They could either stick with their friend and help him get out of the castle, or watch as they were replaced by the wannabe silver trio. That, of course, would only ruin their reputation and they simply couldn't afford to have three little kids running around telling everyone they were Val's new best friends. Thus, the trio found themselves moving towards the entrance of the great hall. Belladonna wasn't too enthusiastic about the idea, but they needed this more than anyone else. Not only because of the potion stores, but because of the opportunity to escape the castle, even if it was just for one night. They needed to stop worrying about repressed war memories coming back, drama and classes for the time being. After being apart for so long, all they needed was an ice cold butterbeer (or firewhisky, if they managed to convince the bartender they adults) and a chance to catch up like real friends. Not just bitter and angry teenagers plotting to take over the world. 

But escaping Hogwarts was a deed easier said than done. They needed to disguise themselves in case some other student just happened to have the same idea to go to Hogsmeade and decided to tell the teachers or a teacher went out themselves. There were too many variables, too many ways the plan could go wrong. Belladonna was not going to get caught breaking the rules the first day of school, what kind of Slytherin would? The girl now found herself with a "burrowed" copy of Hogwarts: A History trying to find the location of those oh-so-famous secret passageways that lead straight to the village. She, like most of the other Hogwarts students, had followed the life-long tradition of never reading the book. Ever. Now, she was completely lost skimming over entire chapters dedicated to the walls of the castle. "You know, it would be lovely if one of you could tell me how to get to the stupid entrance instead of just standing around doing nothing. One of you must've seen it at least once," the girl complained. This wasn't her first time sneaking out of the castle after curfew and she'd grown accustomed to sneaking out of doors and windows thanks to her... condition. She'd snuck out to the village before, but that'd been through the forbidden forest, the one and only place she was avoiding like the plague. The horrendous place gave her too many bad memories, made her remember the monster living inside of her. The forest was simply not an option, no matter what the others said. Her fingers turned the pages until she came across the section dedicated to the room of requirement, which gave her an idea so bright the bulb could practically be seen above her head. 

"Of course! The room of requirement. Didn't Potter and his friends enter the school through that room the day of the battle? Hogsmeade is the only place that connects to Hogwarts, there must be a way to enter the village through there!" She exclaimed, her voice still not loud enough to be considered a scream but loud enough to be heard nice and loud by the others. Assuming her theory was correct, their only concern should be how to enter the room of requirement in the first place. "Well it's not like you have a better idea. And don't even think about mentioning the forest. Do you know how hard it is to walk there with heels? I don't see either of  you volunteering to carry me through there, so I suggest we start working on that room right now."

Assuming her friends were doing what she'd told them to do - and not bothering to check in case another disagreement emerged from this, Belladonna began working on her disguise. She wasn't the most gifted students when it came to charms, especially when those charms had more to do with wants and vain desires such as beauty. It wasn't like she needed beauty charms anyways, she was already more than perfect. But, as luck would have it, the one and only moment she would need those skills was approaching as she feared the slightest tweak to her nose would make her look like Voldemort himself. So, she settled with a simple bun to try and make her hair seem shorter and pulling the hood of her robe above her head. "You should do something to you hair too, don't want to make the others know who we really are- if you know what I mean," the slytherin girl commented solemnly. 

Members of the wizarding community were still on the edge after the events of the second wizarding war. Understandable, really. With so many death eaters still on the run, bowing to get revenge against anyone who wasn't pure enough for them or didn't support the dark lord during the war. The last thing they needed was some nosy late-night shopper identifying them as members of well-known blood supremacist families. They could call the aurors, or kill them on the spot out of fear of being targeted by even more death eaters. They would see it as a "kill or be killed" situation instead of just dealing with relatively innocent students who just wanted a night off. "The others are extremely anxious around people who come from families like ours - you know. We saw what happened to my parents, I don't want it to happen to you too." She commented. 

(sorry for short/crappy post. Posting this via phone and it sucks)
Interactions:

@_707_ @Finalizer

q u i n n  m o n r o e // q u e e n  o f d i a s t e r

cbda2070544900062f4d967b8331b44d.jpg

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location: The Grand Hall > Dorm // With: Keith - Penelope - Aviree // @Aster @Sasil @Sadistic Sweetheart

A coy smile formed on Quinn's nude lips as she tried to contain her giggles at Keith's comment, "Have you not met me, Anderson?" She purred childishly as she leaned forward, a long strand of pink hair falling in front of her big eyes, "I'll always find a way." She whispered as she gave a small wink as well to be dramatic. Her chipped painted fingernails began to tap against the wooden tables as her eyes scanned the grand dining hall, it was a familiar sight but in the same way it seemed so new. Quinn hated the permanent feeling of grief that her brother left after he decided to fight with the army, he could've stayed home with the rest of the Monroe family and live his life as if nothing happened back in Australia. Sure, it may seemed selfish but Quinn missed her brother, she missed home.

After blinking a few times, Quinn's focus slowly fell back onto Earth as she heard her name multiple times after people questioning her about upsetting the headmistress. "Hey!" She cried with a sarcastic tone in her voice as she tried her best to sound hurt, "It's a tradition between us and I planned to keep it going until the day I die." Her lips continued to keep their smile as her brown hues followed Keith to notice Penelope standing near them. Quinn quickly made her way over as she wrapped her arm around Penelope's neck, making sure she didn't hurt the petite girl as she rolled back and forth on her feet.

"C'mon Penny," Quinn cooed as a troublesome gleam formed in her eye, "Ten bucks you won't come. It'll be a ripper!" She hummed softly as her fingers formed into a twist behind her back, she wasn't sure if the same thing meant the same in Australia but Quinn was never going to keep her promise, that was too much money to give up for someone to come. 

Quinn's gaze returned back to Keith as he explained the plan once, giving him a nod of approval as retied her long pink hair back into a high ponytail, noticing how the bubblegum pink color was slowly fading away and showing her ugly and boring brown hair. She pulled out a black pen from her pocket without the lid as she wrote down a small reminder on her right hand in messy handwriting it before throwing the pen away, only to see it hit the back of a Slytherin first year, Quinn bit her lower lip as she swerved on her heels to face the group once more.

The bubblegum beauty winked once more at Keith and Aviree as she tapped the side of her nose with a coy smirk, shuffling her way through the crowd as she raced back to her dorm, tripping over her shoelaces every now and then while causing a few younger students to fall onto the ground. After apologizing for what seem like the thousandth time and earning her tenth glare from a staff member, Quinn scurried up the staircase, jumping between steps every now and then before entering her dorm, pulling out a simple over sized t-shirt along with her favorite jacket and her only pair of converse shoes before slipping underneath her bed blankets.

This was going to be fun.

3BaDsnUChGbe.gif

All efforts had been in vain. It took him minutes, a full quarter hour even, to explain to them how nonsensical their ideas was. What could be worth it to risk their years of well-crafted reputation? Couldn’t anything Bella needed to buy simply wait? Is going to get a glass of Butterbeer simply worth the possibility of getting caught, getting killed even, if they considered the possibility of misfiring by aurors when the whole wizarding world had fallen into deep sense of paranoia after the great Battle of Hogwarts. They believed they shouldn’t let their guards down, and perhaps they were right. The last time they did, Voldemort planted himself on someone’s head and it was most definitely not a fun sight to see. Bless that Potter. But to return to all his questions, said and unsaid, all his answers were: Are you fucking kidding me.

Sebastian didn’t know what had gotten into his female friend. At first, she was entirely against it even to the point of nearly raising her voice. But soon, just all of the sudden, her tone turned hesitant, and in the end it had almost turned persistent. As though what she said initially hadn’t counted at all. Perhaps he was wrong to hope that he could count on Bella as the last sane person on the whole planet. And now here they were, crowding over Hogwarts: A History around the fire place as the last of the Slytherins bid their final goodbyes before marching up their bedrooms with a wide yawn. Sebastian couldn’t deny how much he missed his bed more than ever right now. But at least they were back in their dungeon, and for some reason he never felt quite as at home.

The elegance of their velvet green chairs, the dim light of turquoise showering over them, turning their complexion an awkward shade of green, only to be amplified by the lake’s tinge just by their window. Sebastian also found himself missing that annoying giant squid that used to randomly pop up every once in a while and gives their window a friendly high-five, piquing the screams out of young first years. That had never failed to amuse him, and Bella mostly. Then there was the combination of the crackling warmth of the fire, blazing beneath an intricately designed fireplace, the shape of a serpent taking form on an emblem just above it, as well as the dungeons classic sense of dampness, though it wasn’t in anyway an icky form of damp. It was cool as it was calming. But just as he was enjoying the sound made by the gentle ripples of lake water, Bella just had to break his attention.

Verdammte holle, Bella. If you could only do me a favor and be any louder,” Sebastian averted his gaze from the dancing flames to frown at his friend. Sebastian usually tries to not speak in German whenever he can. Perhaps at one side he felt that the lowly-intellectual people wouldn’t understand. On the other hand, perhaps after the years at school, he had come to adjust to more variants of British slangs compared to the days when he was younger, where his accent was still so thick Bella and Val barely understood what he was saying.

In truth, he wasn’t the first of his family to reside in the UK, though as time goes by their accent began to wither away slowly, mixing themselves with British more ‘elegant’ ones (Sebastian didn’t know how to describe it exactly. It just seemed to him that it was an accent filled with emphasizing certain syllables while trying their best to avoid saying Rs). Nevertheless, the Blutmond household still insisted on using German whenever they were at home, so perhaps he would be caught slipping up more during the few weeks after the holiday.

“You could even wake up that wrinkly-sock-faced headmistress of ours at this rate,” he hissed, despite knowing that Bella wasn’t even that loud. He then leaned back against his seat and let out one long sigh that may as well be exaggerated for dramatic purposes.

“Yeah, I would totally be glad to help you if there was, I don’t know, a bloody entrance in the first place?” he stated, crossing his arms in a stubborn fashion. A gesture neither Val nor Bella was any longer foreign of. Here comes the rant. Here comes the sass. Here comes the drama queen in his shining crown of rubies.  

“What, you’d expect it to be lighted in neon with angelic orchestras surrounding it praising hallelujah? One,” he extended a finger, as though intending a count. “It’s not supposed to be found unless you really really desire it. Two,” another finger. “Especially not by three kids wanting to sneak out for Three Broomsticks just because they bloody felt like it. Then three. THERE. IS. NO. BUGGIN'. ENTERANCE.” At this point, ironically, he himself had nearly snapped, before noticing how much his voice had rose, he lowered it back again, back to a hiss that was barely more than a slight whisper though as he continued to speak, his efforts were beaten by his rapidly beating heart, going more and more irritated by the minute. “Merlin. In case you have forgotten, dear friend of mine, Potter and his mighty-gang-of-misfits completely obliterated the dang place. Apologies on me, but I am not looking forward to getting obliterated into smithereens. You two wankers may be fine with it, but I am most definitely not. This glorious face of mine,” he ran his hands from up to down around his face. “Can cure cancer. Or heart breaks.” Then he furrowed his brows, feigning an expression of deep thought. “Or was it the other way around?”

Then he shook his head, and leaned forward in his seat, just because he really couldn’t stop fidgeting from all the anxiety. He was shaking his legs, a sign when he’s nervous or just severely irritated. “No. That was outside of the point. The point is that this is stupid, this is suicide. This is something only someone with as much brain cells as Anderson would do.” Then he quickly shot a look at Val, though it was more leaning to a glare. A glare so sharp it would have felt both mentally and physically like a shroud of darting needles. Once again, another thing that the Silver Trio had gotten used to. There was such thing as a look of hatred from love. “And no, fluffy head. In case you wanted to say that if I don’t want to go, don’t go at all, then I’m telling you that there is no way you’re stopping me, because-“ I’m too proud to be left alone, he might have said, but decided that it would have double tainted his ego.

“Because I’ve got to look after your sorry arses before Anderson lowers your IQ to a point of no return,” he finally settled on, before returning to his sulky mode and tossed his gaze away. Sebastian was in no plans on helping, and he would probably do his disguise on last minute. “Besides, if we get caught, I’m throwing both of you dimwits under the bus. I would even gladly testify against you two feather brains on court.”

Interactions: @Finalizer @thefan1

Mentions: @Aster

x
Mood: HAPPY | LOCATION: MOVING | TIME: 10-11 PM | APPAREL: X
The quiet chime of the large antique clock in the Gryffindor's Common Room announced the arrival of night, warning any careless students of curfew and punishment should they be caught out of their beds. Silence followed after the tenth long hum and the empty room submerged back to heavy quietude. The succession of clicks signalling every slow second which ticked by matched almost rhythmically with Keith's own heartbeat. He had snuck out of his dorms more times than he's stayed in and regardless of all his attempts (successful and unsuccessful), the male has never failed to receive the addicting rush of adrenaline. With each escape, the levels of excitement died down, pushing the reckless soul to do more, to feel more, and in the process of doing so, he dragged others down with him.

It wasn't the first time he waited alone, seated criss-crossed on the ground and hidden by the shadows behind the couch. He had pulled multiple nightly stunts with Quinn in the past, sometimes even succeeded in roping Aivree into the picture. Having company was always a pleasure. Company meant conversations and conversations made perfect diversions from his own loud and unanswered introspection. He hated quiet places for this reason and he loathed them even more during the dead of the night. Something about being in the dark always welcomed unwanted and intrusive thoughts.

When the sound of muffled footsteps entered the Common Room, Keith could not be gladder.

"Jeez, what took you guys?" Keith asked, voice low as he got up from his hiding spot. Faced with Aivree and Quinn, he grinned and raised a brow, pointing at the pinklette's choice of apparel. "I know you must hate pants but are you sure you want to go out in that? You're legs are going to freeze," he chuckled as the babe waved the matter off, pushing him towards the exit. "Whatever you say, Quinnsicles."

The three ushered quietly (or well, as quiet as quiet could get) outside their common room and into the empty halls of Hogwarts. When they neared one of the few secret exits of the school, instead of following the two out, Keith jogged past. "You guys can go first. I'll catch up with you two later," he said, waving them onward. Swiftly and carefully, he made his way towards the West Wing of the school where the Ravenclaw Tower resided. He waited near the entrance, arms crossed over his chest, huddling in a corner for warmth. Outside frosted planes, snow pillowed onto the floor.

Ten minutes ticked past, leaving Keith to contemplate whether he should attempt to break into the Ravenclaw Common Room. Given how the place is meters above ground and guarded by a riddle-loving doorknob, it was going to be no easy task. Before Keith could even make an attempt however, he was relieved to bump into a rather jumpy Oliver.

"Finally," he breathed, slinging his arm around the smaller blonde. "For a minute there, I thought I'd have to break in to sneak your arse out. You weren't planning on bailing now were you?" Keith poked in joking accusation. "Let's get out of here before rat-skin Filch finds us." The two ushered out of the school with Oliver peeking over his shoulder every so often. "Where's Killi and Runny?" Keith asked as the two were greeted by the cold winds outdoor. A simple spell made their footsteps scarce in the snow.

Oliver answered, filling Keith in on how the two planned to meet up at Hogsmeade later. It had something along the lines with a previously mentioned map Phyrun promised Killian and how a certain Gryffindor male would make a ruckus if someone doesn't see to him. Oliver, of course, had been the sacrifice.

"Well, no biggie. That just means more time for drinks to us," Keith grinned, fist bumping the air, arm still slung around the Ravenclaw. Under the dim light of the skies, his eyes twinkled in glee. "You still owe me butterbeer, by the way. Eighteen more glasses to be exact." His comment earned him a groan. Out of all the things Keith had to remember, of course it was the exact number of drinks owed.

With a majority of the shops closed at this time of night, a blanket of tranquility fell over the small village, Hogsmeade; but inns like The Three Broomsticks were a different story. Travelers, tourists and often enough locals would drop by for a drink and a late meal. Even before the duo neared, the yellow lights shining through the inn's windows lighted the way like a beacon. Upon entering the inn, the familiar environment of the Hogwarts Great Feast greeted Keith; albeit, unlike the feast, this was on a much smaller scale.

A few people huddled in their groups at their tables, drinking or playing cards. Some were having supper while others stood near the walls, chatting despite the intention to leave. The warmth from the inn brought Keith to loosen the scarf hanging around his neck; he left the article to drape over his shoulders as he shrugged his coat off. Eyes scanned for familiar faces, landing on two aforementioned Hufflepuffs. Meeting their eyes, Keith raised a hand and waved, dragging Oliver with him.

"Glad to see that you could make it. Did you have any trouble sneaking out?" Keith asked, approaching Penelope and Mila at the counter. "Two butterbeers please," he ordered while he was at it. "Have you seen Aiv and BG? They should be here by now."

Before the two could answer, a sing-song "Keith~" rang in his ear and a pair of long arms coiled their way around his neck. He knew that voice anywhere and bent his knees to accommodate for the height difference: the last thing he needed was to get choked to death by his ex-girlfriend.

"Elise, hah... didn't think you'd be here too," he answered, poorly feigning excitement in his voice. He pried her arms from his neck, turning around to face the blonde female. She was dressed to impress as always, though Keith highly doubted that her fashionable dress was enough to keep her warm from the cold. He couldn't help but wonder which poor bloke would end up coat-less for her sake; if it was Elise, he was sure she'd be able to coax an extra scarf at the least.

"Well, of course I'd be. My favorite underclassman is here after all and he's been so cold to me since term break," she said, rearranging her arms to rest them lazily on Keith's shoulders. Their distance (or lack of thereof) was clearly making him uncomfortable. (Others find it a rare treat.) "I didn't think our break up would have that much of an effect on you. You can still come see me, you know?"

"Elise, we broke up two summers ago," he reminded, earning him a silent "oops". He couldn't say he was surprised she had forgotten. With a beauty to rival Mila's, it was no wonder Elise had multiple partners.

"Oh, well. That shouldn't matter much right? How about you--"

"Wait, is that a friend I see? Looks like someone's calling me. Sorry, gotta go! I'll catch up with you later," Keith blurted, pretending to spy someone from the crowd. He patted Oliver on the shoulder, mouthing a 'sorry' to him and a 'I'll catch to you later' to the girls before scrambling out of Elise's perfectly manicured clutches. Only when he was far enough did he allow himself to breathe out a sigh of relief. Elise never approached people unless she needed something and Keith wasn't to keen to find out just what she wanted. With her 'target' gone, Keith watched with a wary eye as she left the three to be with a beaming smile and a wave.

He remained seated at a table near a bunch of random middle-aged wizards, eyes catching sight of someone who looked vaguely similar to Belladonna. The thought was shook away as the face became obscure from his view. There was no way she'd be down in Hogsmeade, especially alone at this time of night. Even if she was, wouldn't that mean that those two would be here as well? The thought of them filled the brunette with mixed feelings of disgust and delight. (No prizes in guessing which emotion's for which) They couldn't be here. He couldn't be here... could he?

Whether Keith could help it or not, a small ball of hope swelled inside of him.

(I bunnied a few characters to move the plot along. If there's anything you don't like, let me know and I'll edit it out.)

Interactions: Aivree @Sasil Quinn @Doubt Oliver @professor pretzal Penelope @Sadistic Sweetheart Mila @lottie
Mentions: Phyrun @asharasahara Killian @Loki Odinson Belladonna @thefan1 Sebastian @_707_ Val @Finalizer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited:

When-Her-Hair-Flip-More-Mesmerizing-Than-You-Care-Admit.gif

MILA 'THE VEELA' SUTHERLAND

|| outfit: xx || feeling: affectionate, tipsy || location: the three broomsticks ||

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Compared to the crisp, cold air of the night, the quaint little pub was ridiculously inviting. Mila slipped gratefully into the warmth with Penelope (the two girls had headed down alone, planning to meet with the others in the village itself rather than all go down as one big group), brushing a few surviving snowflakes from her blonde hair and the tips of her dark lashes. Nobody gave them any strange looks, it was as though nobody even suspected that they were actually students of the nearby school on a hunt for a good time and a nice way to kick off their school year. By some luck, within a couple of minutes the girls found a table big enough for the majority of the expected group -- although perhaps one or two would have to pull up an additional chair -- and settled, with Mila hooking the handles of her bag over the back of one of the wooden chairs.

With a table located, it was time for the next stage of Mila's plan to successfully have a good time and make the risk that they could be discovered and get detention worth it: she was going to get served. Neither she nor Penny were old enough to buy Ogden's Old Firewhisky, but that wasn't going to stop her from giving it a shot. She hooked her slender fingers around the hem of her black cashmere jumper and pulled it over her head, leaving her hair to flutter back down to her shoulders in a fair cloud. Was the top beneath warm? No. Was it suitable for a snowy night? No.

Was it going to get her served? She sure hoped so.

Mila was not known for being a manipulative girl, one who used her apparent good looks to her advantage or who often wrapped people around her finger, but what good would her 'charm' be to her if she didn't use it from time to time? With a faint smile curling her lips she approached the bar, deliberately swaying her hips as she moved. At school she was often reduced to a blushing mess by the simplest innuendo, but the girl sure knew how to flutter her eyelashes, and how to lean over the counter slightly so as to attract attention to the cunningly chosen top that she was currently sporting. 

"Firewhisky, please," She paused and pursed her lips thoughtfully, then turned to look at Penelope  and allow the barman to get a look at her too. With another sweet smile she turned back, "Make that two. No, four. Thankyou."

After carefully counting out the exact number of coins, she slipped her coinpurse back into the waistband of her shirt, winked to say thankyou once again, and headed back to the table with the tray of four glasses of whiskey.

--

By the time Keith and the others arrived, Mila had just polished off her third drink and was getting started on her fourth. She'd already been back up to the bar to purchase more drinks as two of the first round had been for Penelope. Her jumper lay forgotten on the floor collecting dust from the pub's wooden floor, and Mila waved enthusiastically when she caught Keith's eye.

"Not too much trouble, Penny's pretty good at sneaking out. Penny's just great," Mila cooed, reaching over to pat her best friend's hands in a way that was intended to be affectionate. She watched the scene between Keith and Elise with a somewhat vacant expression as though she didn't quite grasp what was going on (it'd been a while since she had seen Keith with the girl, after all) and completely forgot to answer his latter question.

"Aw, bye, Keith!'' She called, plump lips momentarily settling into the pout that was usually seen on her elder brother. Fairly swiftly however she seemed to perk up, "Hey! Oliver! Have you got a drink?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MB2.PNG

Penelope Hottle

| Hogsmeade - Three Broom Sticks | 10-11 PM | A Bit Intoxicated | 

The Great Feast had come to a close and all the students had retired to their rooms. Rather than being asleep in her room like she should have been, Penelope had, along with Mila, snuck out of the castle. The chances of getting caught would have been incredibly high if the entire group had went together, so they'd opted to split into smaller groups. Since they were in the same house and very good friends, it only made sense that they would go ahead together. After so many years in their part of the castle, Penelope knew exactly how to get out of the castle without getting caught. She had gotten seen by other students a few times, but the great thing about Hufflepuffs was their undying loyalty, especially to one another. Because of that, they never snitched on one another and all secrets were safe between housemates. It was a sort of unspoken rule. This was one of the many reasons she was incredibly thankful that she wasn't part of another house; Ravenclaws tended to follow rules, so she felt like they would probably snitch, Slytherins could snitch for their own benefit, for example, they could gain house points for snitching on another house, and Gryffindors were often the house most closely watched by Filch and hall monitors, making it a bit more difficult to get away with sneaking out. This particular night was similar to many others; Penelope and Mila were able to sneak out without any sort of problem.

The weather outside was a bit chillier than she had been dressed for. Penelope had worn an outfit fit for an autumn day, consisting of a classic green bomber jacket, high waisted jeans with a bit of embroidery, and a top that could hardly be considered a top since it was just a dark orange bralette. Unfortunately, it was not an autumn day, it was a borderline-winter night. She kept the jacket zipped up during their journey to The Three Broomsticks. She'd braided her hair back into two dutch braids, which wasn't unusual since she had a habit of braiding her hair, especially when she was full of anticipation or nervousness. When they arrived, she was a smidge disappointed that none of their friends had yet showed up. But she was more than happy to hang out with Mila for a while before their arrival. "I hope they haven't gotten caught," she commented, then added, nonchalantly, "cute top."

Penelope waited patiently whilst Mila went up to buy their drinks, watching curiously to see if her friend would be able to get the drinks despite their age. A wide smile broke out across her face when she saw the blonde coming back with four shots of firewhisky. She held up her shot and said a quick 'cheers' before taking it in one swift movement. Firewhisky lived up to its name as she felt the familiar burn of the liquid going down her throat. The second shot was quick to follow.

-

Pen grinned when she saw Keith come in with Oliver following right behind. She had by now unzipped the jacket, the warmth of the room and the alcohol making the earlier cold a distant memory. She waved at them when they came into the room. She giggled when Mila responded to the question of if they had had any trouble. It was hard to tell if she was actually blushing or if the alcohol had reddened up her face a bit. The butterflies in her stomach when Mila touched her hand were, on the other hand, very easy to recognize. In general, she considered herself to have her little crush on the girl under control. She felt that she had come to terms with the fact that her best friend who was so fantastic in every way was straight and thus would only ever be her friend. But, under the influence of alcohol, the logic of it all went out the window and she was back to feeling that oh so familiar frustration of being gay with a crush on a straight girl. She couldn't help it. She just found herself getting lost in the girl's image. Mila was beautiful. Undeniably, so. She snapped out of it for a second to offer a delayed response to Keith's question, "No, 'aven't seen 'em yet." 

When Elise showed up, Pen barely noticed, being too busy simply staring at Mila. The blonde girl was vacantly watching the scene between the exes while the brunette was watching the blonde watching the scene. Mila had nice lips, like, really nice lips. Plump and seemingly soft, they were just taunting the gay girl. It was infuriating in a way. She noticed the girl pout her lips, which made her realize that something had happened to cause that. She blinked a few times, coming back to reality to see that Keith was leaving. She waved to the Gryffindor as he ran out, purely avoiding the older girl. Her gaze shifted to Oliver, who'd been ditched by Keith and left with them.

"We 'ave firewhisky if you want somet'ing stronger than zee butterbeer," she offered, trying to speak a bit faster so that the accent wasn't as noticable. Most people would start to slur their words when drunk; she, on the other hand, would start to get her long buried French accent to start slipping through. When she was little, her parents first taught her French, their first language. She learned English second and had gotten teased about her accent in primary school. So, she worked incredibly hard to make the accent go away, and now the average person would never guess that she ever had an accent. However, when drunk, she lost some of her speaking fluency and the French found its way back into her words. She found it rather annoying, really. Pen picked up another tiny shot glass of firewhisky and held it up. "Cheers," she said, before downing it.

"Mila, you've got really beautiful hair," she said, casually reaching out and stroking the girl's blonde locks.  

Interactions: Keith @Aster | Oliver @professor pretzal | Mila @lottie |

Aivree Lanzone
Location|| Three Broomsticks

The plans had been made, much to Aivree’s dismay and excitement. Not that she would ever let Keith now that little bit of detail. No, that would be admitting to enjoying going on outings from time to time which therefor result in him bothering her more often for getting into trouble when all she really wanted to do was work on her own things. But after so many years of being haggled, poked and made fun of for her size she finally was able to admit, only to herself, that she liked to be included on some of the more tame outings.

Sneaking off to the Three Broomsticks was a simple outing, getting out of the school undetected was simple enough and it was the one time she enjoyed being the shortest female around. Aivree was small, and light and hardly anyone noticed her. Blending in with the walls almost she could sneak down from the girl chambers and out of the common room.

Emerging from the chambers she had decided on something a little more casual sweater with big “Fuck Off’ written on the front, which had a big hood to boot. Fluff wouldn’t leave her alone and if he started to meow everyone would know that she had snuck out. Therefore, Aivree was bringing him along. Wasn’t like he would bother anyone she could feel his small breaths against her back, sleeping peacefully. He was a bit of a lazy cat most of the time. She taken precautions and put on a small red sweater she had made during the summer to keep him warm though knowing full well that it could be rather cold outside.  With torn jeans and sneakers Aivree was ready to party and have a mery old time.

Just had to sneak out of the castle, and get there first. Easy enough with Keith showing the way along with Quinn.

“Had to gather my cat he wouldn’t leave me alone.” Aivree spoke towards Keith  before pointing to her hood. “He won’t be any kind of bother.” She quickly added before scanning the outfit that Quinn had decided to wear, unable to suppress her smirk. “You may get cold in that.” She admitted before shrugging it off. The pink haired girl could pull of anything though so who was she to judge?

Once the three of them snuck out of the common room it seemed like Keith had other ideas. Shrugging it off she looked to Quinn. “I’ll meet you there, probably be easier if we split up anyways.” Aivree admitted with a small shrug before started down the hallway. She knew a few good ways to get out of the Castle undetected, the familiar rush helped in the cause of getting out without getting caught.

In a way, she could understand why Keith and Quinn liked to do it so often. Shrugging at the thought Aivree concentrated on just getting out without being seen by anyone.

It proved to be rather easy, most of the teachers and Perfects probably thought people would follow the rules—at least for one day. Alas, they would be in for a treat this year she guessed. With everything that happened in the past year, the year would be filled with kids needing an escape from time to time.

A quiet mew came from Aivree’s hood and she looked over to see a rather squinty eyes staring back at her, almost like he looked drunk or high, Fluff softly mewed again. “The Three Broomsticks is right ahead, don’t worry you will get warm again.” Aivree spoke to the cat reaching behind her to pet his little bald head before hurrying along. It took a few more minutes but she finally arrived inside.

The normal gang seemed to be there, Keith was busy mingling with the others that had beaten her there off to the side she saw Mila and Penelope drinking already if she looked closely she wondered if the two where already a little tipsy. Perhaps they had arrived first? She shrugged slightly pushing the thought to the side. Hurrying to the bartender she placed her money getting a Firewhiskey for herself before leaning against the counter and sippy her strong drink. “Been to long my old friend.” She whispered to her beverage downing it and getting another.

While the loner part of her wanted to stick away from the little group that seemed to be formed just a ways from her, she knew very well that the whole reason behind this outing was to hang with friends and get into trouble. And against her better judgement Aiv decided she was going to put herself out there. She hardly knew the girls, they had classes together—but they never talked all that much and this wasn’t something she actually was fond of but here she went. Going to put herself out there—probably regret it later.

At least she had a drink in her already.

Walking with a head held high she took a seat beside the group, spinning the chair around so she could lean against the back of it while also not crushing Fluff while sitting. “You started drinking without me? I’m hurt.” Aivree said with a dry, but somewhat teasing manner.

Interactions: @Aster @Doubt @Sadistic Sweetheart @lottie

Phyrun Dalca

An annoyance. That was probably the best thing to describe the entirety of the evening. As he had predicted to Killian, Oliver had insisted on them going along. While he had grown mildly fond of the other Ravenclaw, sometimes he found the younger simply annoying. Didn't help that he was tired and Keith was just a bit too close for comfort making Phyrun all that more on edge. Dinner ended and Phyrun walked Killian to Ravenclaw Tower, taking a more deserted route so as to talk with the new student about the school and the plans for that evening. The brief conversation with Killian had them deciding to go to Hogsmead to meet up with the others but Phyrun wasn't keen on going right away so he took the liberty of sending Oliver on ahead with word and  then showing Killian around Ravenclaw Tower, pointing out his own room as he showed Killian his. They stopped in Phyrun's long enough for Phyrun to summon the map he had made his sister the year prior. It flew out from the depths of his trunk, folded neatly and well preserved that the parchment was still like new as he unfolded it. It was a simple map that had the different floors of the castle laid out on it. Phyrun informed Killian that to enlarge a floor, he just had to poke at it with either his finger or his wand which Phyrun demonstrated with a flick of his wand. In the same motion, he removed his magical signature and keyed it into Killian's so that it couldn't be reworked without Killian's touch or permission. He gained Killian's approval to the map, as well as his thanks. Phyrun passed the map on so that Killian could look it over when he wanted to. Once they had schedules, it would take two minutes for Phyrun to tie in all the needed locations.

With nothing more to kill time with, Phyrun led Killian out of the castle. They didn't run into any trouble and Phyrun was certain that was out of sheer luck. Or his sister's doing. He hid a shudder. The way she worked with magic sometimes scared him.

They reached the Three Broomsticks rather late but Phyrun didn't overly care. His mood had actually lightened as they had walked, though now he was even more tired. Still, he entered the Three Broomsticks with a fond smile and gave Killian the opportunity to look around as Phyrun went and snagged a secluded table for them. He slumped in his chair and ordered them both butterbeers. He looked around, curious on who all had decided to ditch the castle. He spotted Keith almost instantly, crossing the room and abandoning Oliver with some person Phyrun didn't care to recognize. He shifted his gaze about, wondering who else he could spot as he waited for Killian to join him, even if it was just to claim the butterbeer. He caught sight of two Hufflepuffs he was certain he knew but didn't care to dig further as his gaze continued on. His gaze was caught by a Gryffindor moving towards the Hufflepuffs and he allowed himself a moment to watch, brain automatically filing names now that he was allowing it. Aivree Lanzone, one of Keith's friends and housemates joined Mila Sutherland and Penelope Annette Hottle, the two Hufflepuffs he had seen initially. He sipped at his butterbeer, eyes narrowing as he took in their drinks. This should be interesting. He wondered on what had convinced the bartender to allow minors to drink. As far as he knew, those three were underage. But, then, he had just recently started keeping up on personal information with those he interacted with and so his information on those three could be off.

Interactions:

Killian @Loki Odinson

Mentions:

Keith @Aster

Aivree @Sasil

Mila @lottie

Belladonna Coben

The soft breeze enveloped the silver trio as they reached the small village of Hogsmeade. The dim lights coming from the lanterns welcoming them with open arms. It was a welcomed change of scenery. Hogmeade didn't hold the same dark memories as Hogwarts, Belladonna didn't feel like she was being watched by the spirits of her fallen classmates every time she passed by a place where she remembered seeing someone fall during battle. Without most of the students and store owners in their homes, the village was quite peaceful. Silence ruled the place, only interrupted by the sounds of the trio's footsteps and the occasional cricket. The overwhelming beauty and peace of the village was enough to distract Belladonna from how cold the night really was. She regretted not bringing her Slytherin scarf and gloves the moment she was able to see her own breath every time she opened her mouth. Hogwarts uniforms weren't the warmest ones around, especially for Bella who refused to wear the grey and green sweater because it didn't let her show off her figure. Her black robe shielded her from the cold, but it wasn't enough. The Slytherin girl opted for pulling the hood over her blonde hair, stopping the hood from falling over her eyes as she scanned the streets for an open potions store.

Most of the stores were closed. A discomforting fact for the werewolf girl who was starting to grow anxious with every "we're closed" sign and talking head hanging from shop's windows that shouted at them for making so much noise while they tried to sleep. She needed that potion, more than anything else in the world. Her hand-made version of the product hadn't been tested yet, and the potion was one of the most complicated ones she'd ever created. There was no telling if the potion would work, and there was the risk of the liquid harming her instead of helping her control her animalistic impulses. Besides, she only had enough potions to get her through a month, maybe two if she rationed it well. The next Hogsmeade trip was too far away for her liking and it would be even harder to escape the castle during the day than it was while everyone was busy with the festivities to care about her absence.

She was starting to walk faster than her two friends, checking inside every single apothecary and potions store just to see if there was someone inside. The smallest shadow would at least give her some hope. Give her something to help her cling to her limited sane thoughts before she lost her damn mind. But, as luck would have it, the stores were not in business. Frightened, angry and anxious, Belladonna slammed her fist against the window of "J. Pippin's Potions" and growled. "Open up, goddamnit! I know you're there!" She shouted, looking up at the window where she assumed the shopkeeper's flat was located. With all of this racket, surely there would be someone who would have the decency to check, right? Right?

But no one answered. The streets remained silent despite her racket. With one last kick at the wall, the Slytherin girl returned to her friends, who were watching her rather desperate attempts to enter the potions store. She didn't care if Sebastian though she was being ridiculous, it wasn't like he knew any better. If he knew what she was looking for, why she was so desperate to get the potion, he wouldn't dare insult her during such a vulnerable moment. It wasn't very often that Belladonna left behind her calm and classy demeanour. To watch her show so much fury, so much anguish as something as silly as buying a potion was a rare sight. But the faster her heart pumped, the harder her chest tightened and the more effort it took her to breathe without hyperventilating made her stop caring about appearances. "It's fine- I'm fine. I'll figure something out. I- I just need some time to think." She muttered, her attempts to calm her nerves had been proved to be useless. "A drink. Yes, that's all I need. Just a little something to help me relax and getting that potion will be no problem!" Belladonna exclaimed, not waiting for their response before heading towards The Three Broomsticks.

The inn looked like something that belonged in any place except for Hogsmeade. Warm, light and noisy, the inn was the exact opposite of the village it was located in. While she preferred a darker, more solemn look, she still admired how the place was decorated. The only word for it was "cozy", the perfect day to spend a cold winter night she could think of. She knew the others would be coming soon, so she didn't bother to hang her coat in the hanger next to the wooden door. The bartender, she noticed, was a rather young man. Not young enough to be a teenager, but old enough to look like he still lived with his parents. Most bartenders wouldn't sell firewhisky to a trio of Hogwarts students, but something told her this man would be quite easy to persuade. "You go sit, I'll get the drinks," she commanded before making her way towards the counter, swaying her hips and locking eyes with the bartender as she walked.

"Mmm, what a lucky girl, finding such a handsome man in a bar like this. How much does a girl have to pay for a good firewhisky?" Belladonna asked, twirling a strand of blonde her and batting her eyelashes as she did her best to show interest in the rather average-looking man in front of her.

"Um, sorry miss, but no alcohol for underaged students. I can offer some butterbeer for you and your friends, though," he stuttered in return. His nervous demeanour made it clear she was having an effect on him. This would be a piece of cake.

"Darling, you flatter me, but I'm no student. Graduated three years ago, came to see the castle after that dreadful war, suppose I was feeling a bit nostalgic and brought my old uniform with me," the lies rolled effortlessly from her tongue, perfect and convincing like some choreographed hollywood ballroom dance. "Y'know, you're the most handsome man I've come across the village in a long time," she commented, biting her lip. The bartender looked proud for a second, before giving Val and Seb a doubtful look. They clearly dominated the looks department, and could easily ruin her lie. If the man felt threatened, there was a chance he wouldn't give them the drinks for free, which was Bella's new objective. She gently placed her soft hand against the man's cheek and made him focus on her once more. "No, they don't count. They've been together for a long time now. Trust me, I'm not their type - unlike you. Tell you what, I've been rather lonely these past few days. How about you spare one of those big bottles of firewhisky and three glasses and I'll give you my address in return. How does that sound, love?"

With the speed of a firebolt, the man threw a quill and a piece of parchment her way and took out the bottle and glasses like his life depended on it. Belladonna smirked as she watched him pour the drink into the glasses as she wrote down the address of a made up apartment in Diagon Alley. When she was finished, she gave the pitiful man a kiss on the cheek and pointed at the table were her friends were sitting. He followed her to the table like a lost puppy, left the liquor and left before giving Belladonna a wink.

"Poor man, he's never going to get a girl like that. Oh well," she shrugged, bringing the glass to her lips and downing the drink in an instant. The familiar burn of the firewhisky helped her relax. It was a small trick she'd learned while the Dark Lord was still alive. Whenever he would visit her manor to give her brother orders or even speak to her, make sure she was willing to join his cause once she was older, she would break into her mother's liquor cabinet and drink enough firewhisky to make her forget her troubles. It wasn't pleasant, especially for a fourteen year old kid, but it helped her calm her anxiety. Turns out the old trick was as useful as always. Now that she had calmed down, thinking of a plan was easier. "I need that potion, and I only see two options. One, we break in, steal it and get out. That, of course, is stupid and dangerous. The second option is brewing the potion ourselves, which, I know, sounds hard, but it wont be too hard for us. Val, you're good with potions, right? You can get the potion for me, can't you?"

People were going in and out of the inn, no group big enough to raise alarms and make them think the others had arrived. The moment Belladonna pulled her hood down, she spotted Keith sitting down close to a group of middle-aged wizards. With a gasp, she pulled her hood back on and lowered her head to avoid being seen by the others. "They're here. Keith and the others, they're right next to those wizards," she warned her friends, pointing a finger at the table with the other Hogwarts students. "And this was such a lovely night, too. They just have to ruin everything-" she was cut off by the one and only Penelope, sitting with Mila and drinking firewhisky. The warm lights in the inn made her look more beautiful than usual, it fitted her warm personality and made Bella's cheeks go red and butterflies start flying around in her stomach. Belladonna was a person who was no stranger to romance and passion, but there was something more... genuine when it came to her feelings towards Penelope. She didn't just want to snog and shag, she wanted to spent time with her doing whatever. Dancing, talking, hell- even flying. Her company was never boring and even the awkward silences seemed right, at least they did to Bella. Having such strong feelings for Penelope made her more protective and possessive of the other girl, and when she saw her drinking the firewhisky and the effect it had on her almost made her stand up and drag her back to the school before she did something stupid. Yet, she didn't stand up. She knew Penelope would never consider going out with her. Yes, she was attractive, and smart, and cunning and talented, but her past still haunted her. Nothing would ever change the fact that she used to be a blood supremacist, that she once longed to hurt anyone who she thought was unworthy of magic and therefore, unworthy of a life. As kind and forgiving as Pene was, she was sure there was no way she would convince her to go out with her. That is, no way she would convince her to go out while sober. "They're here too. Look, see how they're acting, they're clearly not used to alcohol. Think we should take them to the castle?" She asked, knowing Val would probably do anything to protect Mila. She didn't want to abuse of the girl's condition and sleep with her, but a dance or a small kiss wouldn't hurt anyone. Would it?

Interactions:

@Finalizer @_707_

Mentions:

@Aster @Sadistic Sweetheart @lottie

Last edited:

From the west, the September wind bit and howled. Val scarcely felt it, a simple heating charm stripping away its teeth.

Three solitary figures, trudging through Hogsmeade in the dead of night while still mostly clad in their house robes. Their departure had been a hasty one—what with petty arguments dominating the time in between—leaving the trio grasping for time. The mishap left them vulnerable. Val knew they could just as easily get caught, and given the nature of their family names, who knows what would happen? It was a dangerous game. And yet, the subtle thrill of it left Val wanting. He just wished he were better dressed for it.

Still, with his hair pulled back into a passable bun, Val had somehow managed to school himself into something more appropriate for the night’s activities.

He had deftly unwound his tie as they traversed the castle ground, shedding both it and his sweater vest along the way. The first two buttons of his shirt came next, and with his sleeves artfully rolled up, he looked a bit less like an underaged student playing hooky on a school night, and a little more…refined. Almost elegant. Especially with his robes draped casually over his shoulders. The stiff fabric broadened his slim frame, affording the Slytherin a more striking visage in the low light.

It hinted heavily at what was to come once his adolescence peaks. Each of his siblings had all grown into respectable heights. At sixteen, Val had at least a bit of growing in him left to squeak past six feet at least.

He had already begun filling out the jumpers he’d shamelessly pilfered from Hadrian’s wardrobe the moment the latter was locked away at Azkaban. If puberty remained kind, it wouldn’t be long before he’d have to start raiding Nicolaus’ closet as well.

The edge of his robes clipped his ankles as he walked, hands in his pockets, eyes drifting over boarded storefronts and ancient signs that read ‘Closed’.

A pang of melancholy bubbled in his chest.

Val smothered it with quiet snarl.

( With wretched feelings came wretched thoughts—he had had his fair share of them over the all-too-brief summer, with his eyes screwed shut and blunt fingernails digging into scarred palms, to know that both were unwelcome. )

Beside him, Bella flitted about, obviously distressed. Her agitation only grew more palpable with every shuttered potion store and empty apothecary they passed. It wouldn’t be long now until—ah. There we go. Val flew to her side in an instant, careful hands gently steering her away from the battered (yet thankfully still-intact) storefront. “Ah, Bells.” Beneath his fingers, the blonde shook. “Breathe, will you? Try to calm down.” His voice held an undercurrent of steel as his gaze shifted to Sebastian. “Remember, he can’t know.” He added quietly, though she must not have heard because the moment he spoke, she had already twisted away, stumbling clumsily over her words as she hurried off in the direction of Hogsmeade’s most popular pub. That left Val with a possibly baffled and maybe even a bit disturbed Sebastian.

Val could only sigh as he turned towards him. “That time of the month, I suppose.” He offered lamely, shrugging as if to say ‘Oh well, what can you do? Girls, huh?’ before walking after her. He hoped the other male would understand and preferably not ask any questions, but knowing Sebastian, anything and everything concerning the great feminine enigma resulted in blocked ears and a closed door, so he really didn’t have to worry as much.

Bella’s secret was safe.

( For now. )

As soon as he entered the Three Broomsticks, he was immediately greeted by a wall of noise. The inn was alive with the roar and chatter of its numerous occupants, all enveloped by heady smells wafting from the kitchens and the sour tang of sweat and alcohol. Try as he might, he couldn’t stop the slight wrinkling of his nose at the sight. However, he didn’t linger long enough to take it all in, because as soon as he and Sebastian stepped through the door, Bella came and shooed them away into the nearest booth.
Val then watched—thoroughly amused despite himself—as she sashayed confidently towards the counter, Slytherin robes and all, to try and con her way into getting them drinks.

Judging by the starving look the barkeep sported as she draped herself over the countertop, there was definitely no question as to whether she would succeed.

Leave Bella to whore herself out for free drinks. Not that he wouldn’t do the same, mind. Free drinks are free drinks. How one chooses to obtain them is largely irrelevant in his point of view.

“Bravo Bella.” He whistled low. “Merlin, how stupid can that bloke be?” He scoffed, not-so-covertly eavesdropping on their conversation. “That excuse was total bullshit, can you believe fell for it?” Val almost felt sorry for him. Almost. He held no sympathy for idiots and degenerate barkeeps. The man was laughable. However, the next thing that came out of Bella’s mouth wasn’t ridiculous so much as slightly, well, troubling.

He chanced a glance at Sebastian, wanting to gauge the male’s reaction first before saying anything. Him and Seb. Together. A muscle in his jaw twitched.

There was a time, back when he was younger, where that was all he could think of, all he could ever want.

But that was then.

Thankfully, Bella arrived before either of them could get a word in, bearing three glasses of firewhisky and a lovesick barkeep, sparing Val from another trip down the uncharted backwaters of his psyche. Val immediately claimed a sip. He had never been a fan of hard liquor, having been weaned on fine wine since he could talk, but the rebel thoughts warring at the back of his brain welcomed the steady burn, and it wasn’t long before the sip was followed by a mouthful.

“Have you forgotten? Pollander does my potions for me.” Val scoffed, shaking his head. He hardly called any non-Slytherin by their first name around them, lest he be accused of getting attached. “Look, how about I owl Margaux. Tell her it’s for you.” He offered. Being married to the son of a prominent Death Eater meant that Margaux knew more about the workings of the Dark Lord’s inner circle than any of them could ever hope to. Including how the Cobens managed to lose two of their children a werewolf pack—one of whom happened to be her little brother’s best friend.

“Trust me. She’ll understand.” Of course she would. Out of all his friends, little Belladonna Coben was her favourite—possibly because she was the least likely to run around and trash the estate whenever Val brought them over to play.

“How many do you need? I could have them by next wee—“ Val was cut off by a gasp, and he looked over just in time to see Bella quickly lowering her hood over her face.

Ah.

So she spotted Anderson.

“Obviously. That’s why we’re here too, remember?” He said dismissively, punctuating it with a healthy drink. He shifted his gaze towards Anderson’s table—not because he wanted to catch a glimpse of the smug bastard’s face—but because he wanted to know which poor sods he'd managed to con into joining hi—Val paused. Squinted his eyes. Then widened them just as his jaw fell open. “Is that Mila?!”

Val was off his seat and on his feet before he could think, carrying a look of abject disbelief and a half-empty glass of firewhisky. He found himself marching over to Mila’s table, completely ignoring her other tablemates as he zeroed in directly onto the clearly intoxicated half-Veela. “Mila, what the hell?!” He set his own glass down and carefully pried hers from her fingers, placing it just beyond her reach. “What are you doing? What are you wearing?! Merlin, Mila, what have you done?!” He wailed, looking and sounding panic-stricken as his hands hovered frantically over her, confused and unsure of what to do first.

--

Interactions fancries1 fancries1 s e v e n s e v e n teenage witch teenage witch || Mentioned Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Aster Aster professor pretz professor pretz

Last edited:

giphy.gif

MILA 'THE VEELA' SUTHERLAND
|| outfit: x, x || feeling: affectionate, sheepish, tipsy || location the three broomsticks ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The wind continued to howl outside, icy and unforgiving, but the rosy colour that blossomed in the blonde girl's cheeks made it seem as though it was the height of summer and she had spent just a tad too long basking in the sun's golden rays. Mila offered up a welcoming smile to the newcomers who arrived at the table but seemed distracted by her best friend, relishing in Penelope's compliment as she reached up to touch her own hair, as it had been mentioned. Being what she was Mila was no stranger to compliments, even if they were sometimes either half hearted or lewd, but that didn't mean that she didn't secretly cherish each one-- particularly when they came from somebody she care during about and trusted.

"Pen, you're too good to me. Besides, my hair? Look at yours! It's like," Mila paused, slightly slower than usual. Clearly the alcohol had already taken its toll. Thankfully she found the right word she before the silence was drawn out for too long and smiled, loosely curling a lock of Penelope's hair around one long finger before dropping her hand casually to the table. "Chocolate. It's like chocolate. If chocolate were longer and prettier. Does that make sense?"

Hopefully she didn't look as confused as she felt by her own words. In her head the compliment had seemed smooth when she'd put it together, but as the words tumbled from her lips she was hit with uncertainty. Fortunately a distraction came quickly to prevent her from giving anymore well intentioned but messy compliments-- unfortunately, the distraction came and whipped her drink away from her. Her lips curled into a smile once again and she stood with great care and caution, holding onto the edge of the table subconsciously to steady herself before she wrapped her arms around Val and brought him in for a hug that she wasn't even sure he was ready to receive. When she drew back her smile faltered as she saw his expression, and so before she spoke she carefully considered her words. Wouldn't want to appear intoxicated, after all-- at least she was still present enough to figure that out.

"I am wearing my new top. You like it?" Mila glanced down and tugged it up to cover a small portion of the substantial amount of cleavage that was on display, but her actions didn't really help. "We are drinking and having a nice time! As for what I have done, I have successfully tricked the nice bartender into thinking that I am of a suitable age to purchase alcohol when in fact I am not." Her words were clear, perfectly pronounced, yet somehow rather than make her seem sober she just appeared more drunk-- it was not the way she usually spoke and therefore something was clearly slightly off with her. After another smile she leant over the table to retrieve her little shot glass and, after raising a challenging eyebrow at her friend, made eye contact with him and downed it.

"We didn't expect to see you here. Did you bring..?" She paused and furrowed her brow, setting the shot glass down behind herself and narrowly avoiding missing the table. Was she really asking what she thought she was? A minute ago she'd been facing her possible attraction to her best friend, and now as soon a second she'd seen somebody in the same house she was wondering whether Sebastian was nearby. "Friends? No fun drinking alone. That's why I'm with Pen! And Keith and..." Yet another pause-- she had essentially forgotten who else they hadn't brought with them. In normal circumstances anyone in her situation would have simply glanced over their shoulder, but she just gazed awkwardly up at Val, cheeks still pink from a mixture of Penelope's drunken compliment and the alcohol itself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

10323602884_50e8cd03d1_b.jpg
Penelope Hottle

| Hogsmeade - Three Broom Sticks | 10 - 11 PM | Caught off guard, intoxicated | X. X. |

Penelope delicately drew her hand away from Mila's hair, careful to not mess it up, though she had a feeling that even messy hair would look elegant on the blonde. Hazel eye's glanced away from the girl when she saw Aivree join them. She flashed a smile at the short girl. "Sorry Aiv, we didn't when you would get 'ere," she explained, with a sympathetic note to her words, "is Quinn on 'er way?" she got the words out, her heart skipped a beat because of Mila touching her hair. Like chocolate, she could just melt in Mila's hands. It didn't really matter what Mila said; she was ready to agree. Not because of the whole Veela charm, though perhaps that played a tiny bit of a part in it, but more because she was just so enamored with her beautiful friend. "Sure," she said with a bit of a giggle, her own cheeks taking on a pinker hue. The feeling of firewhisky and the general warmth of the area made her feel very comfortable, very secure,

Unfortunately, that feeling was broken by the sudden arrival of one of the most aesthetically pleasing boys in Hogwarts, perhaps in the whole world. The sharpness of his voice made Pen jump a bit, snapping her out of her comfortable little daze with Mila. She leaned back into her seat, putting space between herself and Mila. The brunette had been completely caught off guard by the sudden arrival and sudden yelling of the Slytherin boy. He seemed incredibly panicked, much like an older brother. Never in her life had she seen the boy so frantic- he always seemed so calm, cool, and collected! She found herself often feeling intimidated by him, so seeing him like this was incredibly new to her. It was, in the plainest terms, weird. Mila's response, on the other hand, was perfect. She couldn't help but laugh when Mila took another shot; it wasn't appropriate for the situation, really, but she was intoxicated and unable to resist. She covered her mouth with her hand, trying to stifle it as best she could. She took a few deep breaths to get herself under control. She heard Mila ask if Val had brought...? Pen furrowed her eyebrows, not sure what would finish the sentence. Was Val supposed to bring Mila something? Or... someone? Her question was answered when Mila finished her sentence. "And Aiv and Oli," she finished, for Mila.

Something clicked in Penelope's head. Friends. Val's friends. Bella! Her head snapped up and scanned the area for the Slytherin beauty. It didn't take more than half a second for her to find the girl. A smile broke out on her face and she was standing in a second. She half-ran to the girl, though it was more like an awkward gallop because of all of the chairs and people between them. The Hufflepuff wrapped her arms around the girl, but she had a bit more momentum than she had expected, so it was more of a tackle-hug. "Bella! I didn't know you were going to be 'ere!" She couldn't help but be happy to see the girl, they were such good friends. She unwrapped herself and took a step back so she wasn't standing skin-to-skin with Bella. "It's been so long," she said, since they hadn't interacted at the feast. Pen noticed that Bella had gotten a touch prettier over the summer, or maybe it was just one of those 'distance makes the heart grow fonder' sort of deals. All the movement and alcohol had warmed her up enough for her to feel like the jacket wasn't necessary. She slipped it off and tied it around her waist. Her top was basically a bralette, so she was showing off more skin than she would have at the castle; not that she really cared- Penelope was very happy with her appearance and thought her sense of style was cute.

"D'you want to sit wit' us?" Penelope asked. her hand reaching out to take the girl's hand. She didn't really wait for an answer before pulling the girl along towards their table. She couldn't think of a reason why Bella wouldn't want to hang out with her.

Interactions: teenage witch teenage witch | Sasil Sasil | fancries1 fancries1 |
Mentions: professor pretz professor pretz | Finalizer Finalizer

Last edited:

☆ QUINN ALICE MONROE ☆

ezgif-2-ad131d277e.jpg
ezgif-2-0fd31a27af.jpg
ezgif-2-34b500bc86.jpg
ezgif-2-4bb95d0a9c.jpg

Requisite Outfit | xxx/xxx

With | Keith / Aivree / Penelope / Mila

Tags | Aster Aster / Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart / Sasil Sasil / teenage witch teenage witch

Mood | Cheerful

Location | Dorm > Common Area > Three Broomsticks
Queen Of Disaster
Quinn waited patiently in her dorm room with adrenaline rushing through her veins and with a giddy grin on her lips. She always enjoyed their little trips off school grounds, Quinn could still remember her first time she left the campus with Keith. They were only in year 3 and 4 yet they seemed like they knew everything about sneaking out, they sneaked around the campus as if they were tiny ninjas and all of a sudden, they were walking around Hogsmade together laughing about how much they would be in if they were caught.

Noticing the time on her alarm clock, Quinn quickly undressed herself from her Hogwarts uniform and into something more comfortable. She slipped her favorite black sneakers on as she tied her faded pink hair into a messy ponytail, leaving long wisps of pink hair to frame her heart shaped faced. Quinn reapplied her mascara and throwing her small rucksack over her shoulders before sneaking out of her dorm room, making sure she didn't make a noise rushing down the stair case. Quinn leaped from the third last stair case gracefully before jogging to the planned spot.

A coy smirk formed on Quinn's lips as she spotted the group, she waved her hand before stopping next to Keith. She couldn't help but feel her heart flutter at the sight of him, Quinn pushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she chuckled at his comment. "Please, the weather is the least of my problems." She retorted back in a joking matter. Quinn nodded at Keith's order as she followed Aivree out of the common room and into the hallway. Before Quinn could walk any further, she heard the small female suggesting to split up. Quinn gave a small shrug before making her way on her own, humming along the way with a small smile.

After getting lost a few times in the hallways, Quinn found herself outside of the school and making her way down to Hogsmade. She began to chew her bottom as she scavenged through her bag to find her jacket, slipping the puffy jacket over her shoulders before picking up the pace and slipping herself into the Three Broomsticks. A grin formed on Quinn's lips as she felt the warmth return to her, she shuffled towards the bartender as she asked for a butterbeer with a small wink. Quinn paid the bartender before making her way over to the group, taking a sip from the foamy liquid before sitting next to Penelope. "You called?" She asked with a grin and a foamy mustache forming on her top lip.

Sebastian Blutmond
Slytherin // Sixth Year

8176569f702ca82cb89aeeb2d9f18fb3.jpg

* * *​

Despite merely being the early of September, Sebastian found himself clutching tightly on his cloaks, as though recoiling from the wind. It was night, sure, but it was only the start of autumn in Scotland. The male figured it was simply the subconscious act of using his body gesture to shout to the world, or at least his two thick-headed friends, that he was definitely not enjoying this. Perhaps if he sulked enough, they would finally decide to go and do the most reasonable thing, that is heading back. But of course, by the looks of things, he was surely going to get disappointed. Big time.

Belladonna is known to say crazy things and do crazy things. She didn't get her title Psycho Bitch for nothing. The platinum haired female is both a psycho and a down right bitch. Nevertheless, Sebastian found himself speechless when the girl decided to frantically hop from one store to another, banging upon the doors as if being chased by Dementors. The worse thing was, Sebastian wasn't sure that she'd act that way even when on pursued by those demonic beings. This was a rare side of Bella that Sebastian hadn't even recalled of ever seeing. It surprised him so much that it drained all cynicism from him. All he did was frown at Val beside him, looking back and forth between the male and Bella, who was currently shouting at an evidently closed shop.

"She do know that the shop is closed, right?" Sebastian turned to Val. "Because someone should definitely tell her that it clearly writes so by the door before she conjures up a new urban legend namely the Shrieking Street. Honestly," Sebastian sighed, shaking his head. "I've never remembered her for being dyslexic."

For once, all memory of him being pissed about sneaking out of Hogwarts was gone, replaced by utter curiosity. What was so important anyway? Was this the one that had changed her previous stand of staying? Before he got himself to ask, Bella had already come around. Normally Sebastian would not have cared less. He would push all answers out of her, even if that meant pestering her for the whole night and even following her all the way to the girls dorm. But perhaps it started from his bad mood back at the Great Hall, the whole issue of his dear sister being sorted into Huffle-bloody-puff. He rather felt not like talking, and seems like it was the same for Bella. He would definitely bring it up on some other days, though. And Val's reasoning of her time of the month didn't convince him in the slightest but...what choice do he have.

As much as Sebastian hated to admit it, the warmth of Three Broomsticks was way more welcoming than he had anticipated. The sweet scent yet strong scent, the mild smokiness of the room, instantly the male was overwhelmed with nostalgia. Even when the last time they went here was simply months ago. The three settled on a seat, and he nodded when Bella took her leave to flirt her way through free drinks. Perhaps this trip do has its perks, Sebastian was feeling he needed a drink and though not very costly, the firewhiskey of Three Broomsticks were unlike any other.

As much as he was tempted to ask Val about what that was all about, at the same time he didn't particularly feel like talking to the other at the moment. Perhaps he was still irritated at how insistent Val was about this trip or perhaps his ego was simply too high to try and make up conversation with someone he was supposedly still pissed at. However, when the topic of them being together was mentioned, he couldn't help but took notice that Val has given a slight reaction to that, perhaps to pique his own. Sebastian simply knitted his brows together, trying to non-verbally say what the fuck with his expression. Though in all honesty, Sebastian wasn't close to surprised. Though most people think him more as straight, people who had first-handedly witness Sebastian's guy wooing probably thinks otherwise. Even Pandora once asked him once if he and Val were a thing...of course, the conversation was held without the presence of the two. Sebastian couldn't care less, though. Who cares about love? Emotion blinds judgement. It was something he grew up knowing.

He was saved from having to say anything when Bella had returned, along with the brick-dumb bartender. Sebastian scooted closer to Val and wrapped his arm around the other's waist, smiling at the bartender. Just because it would be amusing to see the poor man's reaction...also Val's. The moment the bartender left their spot, Sebastian let go of Val and with a speed equivalent to the dash of the Peruvian Vipertooth, his hand reached for the glass and downed his drink with a quick large gulps. He was done with all the issue. He didn't want to think about his parents for once, on how they would send him letters the next day asking how Pandora's sorting went. He didn't want to care. And he definitely didn't feel like seeing Keith's face.

A sudden burning sensation erupted in his throat, but he ignored it. Though at one second he did regret his decisions and think that he probably shouldn't have done that. Because the moment he was done, his head started to feel...off. But of course, he wasn't drunk. The great Sebastian Blutmond wouldn't be defeated by simply a glass full of firewhiskey. That's child toy.

"Verdammt!" Sebastian slammed the now empty glass upon the table. He didn't know what happened, but all of the sudden he felt double the pissed off.

He watched as Val rose up, silently pouring more liquor in his glass and observed as the other began talking up with this girl... Sebastian frowned and narrowed his eyes, focusing on the girl's face as he began to sip on his next glass. She seemed familiar... Oh, of course. The glamor girl of Hogwarts. He scoffed, a smirk playing on his lips as he gulped down his drink. The male stood up, leaning against the back of his chair as he loudly called out to her.

"Hey Slutherland!" Sebastian called, before winking at her direction. He whistled as his eyes drifts down from her face...to her chests. "Great job on the growing. I see they just went from regular melons to water melons. At least they surpassed the size of your brain." He snorted before adding. "And your dignity."

Interactions: Finalizer Finalizer fancries1 fancries1 teenage witch teenage witch
Mentions: Aster Aster

Sixth Year | Phyrun Dalca | Ravenclaw
Location: The Three Broomsticks, some out of the way booth | Time: late

Phyrun was immensely grateful he got the booth he had as he watched the Slytherins walk in because it wasn't long after that a ruckus was brought up by Valerius Rosier confronting Mila Sutherland about her dress which drew Sebastian's attention to all of it. While there seemed to be a mild row starting up between the heavily drunk and the "getting there" drunks - all of whom were underage even if the purebloods were used to drinking at this age - Phyrun entertained himself with his own glass and kept to himself as best he could. Best not to draw any eyes till the introductions between the slowly becoming drunk students.

He shrugged out of his heavier cloak, not at all bothered with still being in his school uniform, school robe still on even after shedding the heavier cloak. Most people took a glance at the colors and then blatantly ignored him. Ravenclaws were generally glanced over as unimportant and he used that. Unfortunately, that did not include fellow Ravenclaws.

A seventh year Ravenclaw walked over, taking up one of the several empty seats at his table.

"I don't do other people's homework and I don't tutor till closer to final exams only if I feel comfortable with my own," Phyrun spoke without even looking at the seventh year. Too many times he had gotten older students coming to him that it was usually for one reason or the other.

"Not me, my brother, Second Year Gryffindor."

That was also another comment reason. Sibling or friend. Well, least this one was Rachel's age and one he wouldn't actually have to interact with. "He know my sister?"

"No."

Phyrun frowned and finally looked at the Ravenclaw. Aw, a pureblood. Would explain why he was coming to him, then, instead of doing whatever task it was himself. A decorum about interacting with Hufflepuffs or some nonsense. Phyrun looked forward again. "I don't usually start tutoring till closer to exams." He repeated and gave the seventh year a hard look out of the corner of his eye. "And it would probably be more beneficial for you to tutor him at the same time you're studying anyways."

The seventh year shook his head. "I can't. My parents are pressing me for straight Os in all my NEWTs and I was barely able to maintain Es in a number of them last term."

Phyrun took a swig of his butterbeer, mulling it over. "I'll see if Rachel would be willing to get to know him. He could just be floundering in the Gryffindor mentality. She's good at creating a space of calm for those that need it to study." Again, he shot a look out of the corner of his eye at the seventh year but this one was softer. "You do realize you don't have to appease them. This is your education, not theirs."

The seventh year shook his head again. "I can't. I'm heir and if they disown me, that responsibility falls to my brother and, right now, their attention is on me, not him."

Phyrun narrowed his eyes at the older Ravenclaw, turning fully towards him. There was a pause before he spoke, "He's interested in something your parents would not approve of."

The seventh year nodded. "Our uncle is a squib but my mother still loves her brother so we visit from time to time. Father figured it would be good to expose us to the muggle world. I'm sure he was hoping it would dissuade us from learning more but it had the opposite affect on my brother. He wants to be a muggle pilot. Airplanes fascinate him and he loves the idea so much more than flying on a broom." The seventh year's head dipped down. "He's collecting books about airplanes and learning all he can about becoming a pilot. I was just lucky to have gotten to him first before our parents. Our uncle's doing his best to help keep it all a secret."

"Except it's affecting his studies."

The Ravenclaw nodded again. "He can't seem to focus on anything but becoming a pilot and I don't know how to help." The Ravenclaw looked him in the eye. "There are rumors that you're part of the muggle world, a halfblood."

Phyrun leaned back in his chair, drink in hand and distancing himself from the older Ravenclaw. "My blood is irrelevant. My father's business comes from the muggle world as well so we're in it without choice. I'll ask Rachel if she would be interested in talking with the boy. She may already know him, seeing as they're in the same year."

The Ravenclaw relaxed, stating, "Thank you."

Phyrun shrugged, swirling his drink in his glass. "I will see about getting your brother the study books to get his pilot's licence as well as the physics and math books that support it. It's up to him to learn." He turned his sharp, rich green eyes at the Ravenclaw. "You will reimburse me for the books and my time, with at least two guaranteed invitations to two balls in the next four years as well as at least three business referrals when I come asking."

The seventh year's face paled. "I don't know-"

Phyrun raised his hand, cutting him off. "That is only if he takes to the books and wants to keep them within three month's time. If not, you only owe me the cost of the books. Have your uncle sell them if your brother doesn't want them."

The color returned but only slightly, though the seventh year gained a determined look. Phyrun arched an eyebrow. So the older did indeed love his brother and intend to support him going after his dream. The seventh year shook his hand, agreeing to the terms, and left, leaving Phyrun with his thoughts. Phyrun wasn't holding his breath. A lot could happen between here and three months. The twelve year old could get the books and find that he really didn't care for the studying that came with being a pilot. Phyrun finished off his glass, not at all pleased he was going to have to get into contact with his muggle contacts again. He really disliked crossing the invisible line between their worlds. Aw well. If nothing else, it would benefit him in the end. The seventh year would be in his debt, even if nothing came to fruition and this way Phyrun can prove his worth, so to speak, to an older pureblood family.

x
Mood: HAPPY | LOCATION: THE THREE BROOMSTICKS | TIME: 11:30 PM | APPAREL: X
With Elise gone from view, Keith returned back to his friends with two butterbeers in hand--both of them for himself--revealing just how much of a sweet tooth he was. He took his seat between Aivree and Penelope, laughing as he watched the two Hufflepuffs down shot-like glasses. It was only after the pungent scent of alcohol did he realize that they were taking actual shots.

"Wait, you two managed to order alcohol? You little sneaks," he grinned, holding his hand up for a high five from the two; from the sound of his voice, Keith could not have been more prouder. Viridian irises shifted to Aivree and she watched as the short-haired brunette downed the drink with impressive ease. How Aivree managed to order alcohol was lost to him but this time, he knew better than to ask.

Unlike Mila and Penelope, Aivree seemed to hold her alcohol quite well. From the flushed faces of the mentioned two and the slight shift in speech, Keith could tell that the two were tipsy - maybe even borderlining on drunk.

"You might want to slow down you two. The whole gang isn't even here yet," he chuckled, finishing his first mug of butterbeer faster than one normally could. As though summoned, Quinn made her gracefully late entrance. The foam mustache on her face earned her a suppressed snicker. "What took you BG?" He asked, attention already elsewhere.

Propping his hand underneath his chin, green eyes wandered around the room, landing on Phyrun who sat alone. He was just about to call the Ravenclaw over until another student sat down beside him, starting a serious looking conversation. Choosing not to interrupt, Keith's mouth left the straw of his drink when a very unexpected person graced himself at their table.

Hope surged from within his chest, both constricting and elating his mood. An all too pleased sounding, "Simba! You're here too. Come join us," fell from his lips, words filled to the brim with heart-warming undertones. He watched with silent envy as Mila pulled the male into an unexpected embrace casually and chewed down on his lower lip at the sight.

His mood crashed as quickly as it sky-rocketed. The sound of one particular Slytherin was enough to make his skin crawl. Choking on his drink because of Sebastian's comment on Mila's ample chest, Keith shot a dirty glare in the blonde's direction. If Aivree wanted to get up to sock him once, Keith would let her.

Interactions: Sebastian @_707_ Val @Finalizer Aivree @Sasil Quinn @Doubt Penelope @Sadistic Sweetheart Mila @lottie
Mentions: Phyrun @asharasahara Belladonna @thefan1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Users who are viewing this thread

Back