✧ ooc chat ✧

@Aster You forgot to put down Potions Professor in the Staff list.

Can our characters be transfer students or do they have to be at Hogwarts from the very beginning? Also, are we allowed to have characters that are not first-years? (I'm asking because of the Sorting Hat thing at the start as well as you stating that GM will sort students into houses.)

@Aster You forgot to put down Potions Professor in the Staff list.

Can our characters be transfer students or do they have to be at Hogwarts from the very beginning? Also, are we allowed to have characters that are not first-years? (I'm asking because of the Sorting Hat thing at the start as well as you stating that GM will sort students into houses.)

thanks for pointing that out. I'm still editing the list and it's taking some time because I'm following the book timeline so some of the old professors will still be around. Anywaysss moving to the later q... Yes, you are allowed to have non-first year students.

The reason I put the sorting house 'restriction' is to keep the houses balance (the last two hp rps I joined always had a flood of a certain house). u'll be sorted once the persona part of your CS is done. that way, you could write your RP sample based on whatever house u're in.

(don't worry too much on the sorting. for now, all ocs should get into their desired house until one house starts to flood)

@Aster So we can have transfer students from other Wizarding schools coming to Hogwarts?

(Sorry for all the questions)...

Last edited by a moderator:

btw @Aster... is it okay if my character is related to an original hp character? but they'd be a minor character (most likely theodore nott)

@Aster
i'm pretty sure there's seven years of hogwarts, not eight. in the character skeleton it says eight, so i'm a bit confused.

:Ghostuvu: Okay, Announcements! [SIZE= 11px](boo)[/SIZE]

• The number of students I'll be accepting is 8 or 12 depending on the number of RPers interested. Currently it'll be kept at 8 unless demand shifts.
  • The deadline for character submission is January 15, and if there aren't enough students by then, I'll allow the accepted members to RP more than 1-2 students;

if not, I'll be filling in the gaps or keeping numbers balanced and to a minimum.

• If you need a deadline extension, PM me and let me know the latest date you can get your CS in. Keep in mind that although it is not first come first serve, members who submitted earlier may fill available slots; so get those CSs in there!

Soo are we going to start around Jan 15? I'm probably going to miss the firsts since you know. Time zones QuQ

well, that's the plan. don't worry too much on time zones. since there's 8 ppl ish, they'll prob be in separate groups for the intro and gather up later.

character relationships will be established once I get the first 4-5 characters approved.

My darling boy is in. :') Might take a while to get a proper CS up tho. Idk how coding works on this site yet but I'll figure it out lmao.

For now, have this fun little snippet of my perpetually-salty gay cinnamon child

Users who are viewing this thread

Back