• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ⚠Hacked⚠

Now about the next post. I've got the thing for overhearing guards, but what else we got?
Well, is your character going to assume he's going to be in an arena or explore other ideas. Is your character interested in getting to know Cellvia? Want to figure out, strategically, how to escape. Perhaps to robotic minds are better than one. ect..

Well thats the base, but i want to know if we can see the arena. Like if there is anything you haven't described that gilger can be like "oh screw that"

Sachiiiiiiiiiii how iz ur eyeballzez
They're a lot better. I haven't replied yet because I am having policy issues here on RPN. I used another user's code to create my character Cellvia, but I modified it severely to the point that that for a tact, I can state our codes visually look similar, but they are not congruent at all.

I'm currently typing up my post, don't worry!
The code issue is still up in the air, but I couldn't reply here mostly because I didn't know how to reply to the complaining user via pm and I didn't want to show I was online and have the poor guy think I'm ignoring his message.

You feel me?

I feel you alot. I dont get the whole code stealing thing, if he didn;t want others using it, he shouldn't have put it online. And if RPN didn't want people 'stealing' code, they should have put something in the TWO NEW UPDATES to stop it

That is exactly how I feel. He didn't even put 'don't copy' on his coding. I normally don't copy codes from people who plead for them to not get copied.

Well, i mean, even then there's no legal obligation for you not to, if you live in the US any code that doesn't specify that it's owned by an individual or copywrighted is considered "press" which means you can copy it and put it in other places as long as you never claim you own it

Hey Alstromeria Alstromeria ,

I can't finish writing the post. My eyes tend to not work too well when I am tired. I'll try my best to finish the post as soon as possible. Niiiight, buddy♥

Sachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *whines*
*sighs*
I know.. I know.. My eyes have been bipolar and I finally resolved the coding issue. Like I said earlier, I'll try to post as soon as possible, but it's really hard to read and reread and edit my post, so writing it is taking forever. Gimme more time plssss:closedeyescryingfrown:

Lol, we got robots now too don't we? I guess we can use his line here too XD

I miss 6-10 tho, i wish it lasted longer.

Heh, me too.

We just need more reliable people playing with us. So far, the only reliable people I know are you and Ana. Maybe next time, we can make the role play with just us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back