• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ⚠Hacked⚠

Bare in mind that I don't have the know-how to put together a fancy post like you guys have, so mine will be very plain. Aside from that, do we have any history/world lore outside of what's been posted? Just because I'm interested as to why we're living underground.

Oh, and also the fact I'm GMT may be why I'm not around as much as you guys. It's likely that we're not all in the same part of the world, which makes things harder. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't add anymore people, simply because I prefer smaller roleplays (thus why I was searching for 1x1's in the first place). That tends to accentuate the timezone problem for me, at least.

Bare in mind that I don't have the know-how to put together a fancy post like you guys have, so mine will be very plain. Aside from that, do we have any history/world lore outside of what's been posted? Just because I'm interested as to why we're living underground.
We're underground because robots are being used illegally to battle each other. Robots are not allowed to have any sort of weaponry installed which is why they need to be hidden.

Sorry I didn't answer sooner; I didn't receive any emails or notifications ; ;

Oh, and also the fact I'm GMT may be why I'm not around as much as you guys. It's likely that we're not all in the same part of the world, which makes things harder. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't add anymore people, simply because I prefer smaller roleplays (thus why I was searching for 1x1's in the first place). That tends to accentuate the timezone problem for me, at least.
No worries, once my Spring Break ends, I'll be posting at least once every three days. Fancy fonts/codes is not necessary. I just like making my posts pretty~♥

I'm always ready baby, that's what the ladies love about me.

Sure it means i have no life, but still. Gotta love a guy who doesn't get outside

Hey Alstro,

You think Mr. White doesn't know what a CS is? He is, technically, new. It may explain why he hasn't posted anything yet. >.<

Pfffffft
Maybe, i mean, idk.

But the cloud man, friggin cute. That's emo repellant, right there. That and some anime kittens that aren't lewded out. And electric razors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back