• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡. gamjeong high

allure

angel eyes ♡

YOU & ME (& THEM).

CHARACTERS

JUNG, JUNWOO
played by: n u n c h i n u n c h i
faceclaim: heo hyunjoon
orientation: bisexual
trope: the rich asshole
crush: hahn sunhee
any kdrama-worthy love triangle wouldn't be the same without the sadistic snob who thinks he's the shit but also harbors a secret cute side. junwoo is the type of perfect everyone strives to be. he’s got everything–good looks, intelligence, athleticism, money. at least, that’s what it seems like. in reality, he can be, well, a prick. getting under people’s skin is his favorite past time. teases and insults tumble effortlessly from his lips. he’s haughty and narcissistic; the type of boy to hold himself far above others. junwoo is just as talented as he thinks he is, packing as much bite as his bark. there’s no doubt that he's entitled, and when he sees something he wants, he gets it. junwoo is used to people falling at his feet, so when a challenge arises he’s all the more willing to go after it. call him a masochist, junwoo loves it when someone stands up against him, knocks him down a peg. at the end of everything, you’ll want to so badly punch his perfect face. unfortunately, his smile is adorable.

HAHN, SUNHEE
played by: allure allure
faceclaim: bae yubin
orientation: heteroflexible
trope: the eccentric beauty
crush: lim hyunwoo
it doesn't always take an evil villain with a pretty face to remind us that beauty can be decieving. sunhee has the kind of looks that you could fall in love with at first sight, but her elders and many of her peers think that her etiquette leaves a lot to be desired. it's a shame, they say, shaking their heads as if she is the tragedy of the decade, if only her personality was as refined as her appearance. alas, hahn sunhee was not born to live up to society's expectations. once you get up close, it's easy to tell that she's a ball of energy most of the time, someone who is very passionate about her many interests and who more often than not comes off as a little strange. she's emotionally all over the place, a capricious girl with a penchant for acting on impulse. though she tends to regret her lack of self control later, she can't help but indulge in her whims and follow her dreams, however cheesy it sounds. sunhee means well, really, but she's never been so good at reading social cues. naturally, she doesn't care for strict rules or people who try to put her "in her place."

LIM, HYUNWOO
played by: youngkyun youngkyun
faceclaim: yoo taeyang
orientation: bisexual
trope: the sensitive artist
crush: jung junwoo
known as a sensitive artist, hyun is always doing something related to music, whether it's humming or whistling. he's shy and awkward off stage, but when he's on stage, he's completely different: he's confident and powerful. he wants his performances to leave an impression on people. hyun doesn't speak much unless he's angry or nervous. when he's angry he could rant for years about the thing he's mad about. still, hyun is used to being stepped on, since he's always trying to help others even if they don't deserve it. his friends would describe him as stupid because of it. hyunwoo is a hopeless romantic. he loves cheesy things like candle light dinners and sappy proposals. he can't wait for the day he gets too do the same for his own boyfriend or girlfriend. he's a theatre kid to the core, and fought his parents until they let him follow his passions instead of going into sports like they wanted him to. he's quiet and shy on the streets, a freak in the sheets.

LAU, OLIVER "OLLIE"
SIDE CHARACTER
faceclaim: lee euiwoong
trope: the gay best friend
role: sunhee's best friend
LEE, YEONHO
SIDE CHARACTER
faceclaim: shin hyejin
trope: the bitchy princess
role: junwoo's aspiring fiancé

CHEN,
MARK

SIDE CHARACTER
faceclaim: lai guanlin
trope: the soft bean
role: hyunwoo's best friend
ZHANG, RENSHU
SIDE CHARACTER
faceclaim: huang minghao
trope: the fuckboy
role: junwoo's friend

VIPAVAKIT,
MALI

SIDE CHARACTER
fc: chonnasorn sajakul
trope: the rival
role: renshu's girlfriend
PARK, LEEHAE
SIDE CHARACTER
faceclaim: im jinah
trope: the badass noona
role: hyunwoo's sister

HAHN SUNHEE
xxxxSunhee tilted her head from side to side as she tried to get the best angle for the brush on Hyunwoo's eyelids, her tongue peeking out in concentration. She blended the gold eyeshadow into his brown eyeliner in order to create a pretty gradient, wiggled a mascara wand through his lashes a few times, then leaned back to admire her work. Hyunwoo's face looked particularly sharp and striking with his contour, and his tight black shirt showed every shadow of definition in his arms and chest... perhaps she was admiring more than just her work.
xxxx"Told you I can make a man beautiful with only one eye," she scoffed at Ollie, who was sitting a few feet away with his feet propped up on one of the set pieces. "Even if Hyun-ssi is already super handsome," she added with a cheeky smile.
xxxxIt was a laidback Friday afternoon, and the Gamjeong theatre program was running a final dress rehearsal before their shows that weekend. Sunhee had signed on as a volunteer makeup artist (though the theatre kids knew she only really put effort into Hyunwoo's makeup), and she had spent much of the day running around dusting highlight powder on people's cheeks and making fun of their eyebrows. Actors were getting their costumes fixed, makeup applied, and mics checked. Members of the pit orchestra were also milling about. Sunhee was excited for the rehearsal, since it would be the first time she could see the musical in its entirety. Like Ollie with a boyfriend's luxury sweater, Hyunwoo had stolen her heart as the dashing and romantic male lead.
attire: uniform, eyepatch
interacting w/: hyunwoo, ollie

Last edited:
tumblr_oocb05uzz41w73lqxo1_r1_400.gif
Lim Hyunwoo
Hyunwoo had memorized his lines awhile ago, but he was nervous and kept flipping through it, singing his parts softly, trusting Sunhee to do his makeup well. He felt the most confident when he was wearing makeup and his stage outfit, it was like he was a whole different person. When Sunhee moved away, he looked up to admire himself in the mirror, smiling over at her.

"Thank you Sunhee." He ruffled her hair gently and stood up, rolling his eyes at Ollie who was sitting down. "Don't worry Ollie. Mark will be here in a bit." Hyunwoo winked at him, a small smile creeping onto his face. He knew Ollie was slightly annoyed by the male who constantly tried to flirt with him.

"Hyung!" Speak of the devil, Mark rushed in, holding a bouquet of flowers, a few missing and a flowercrown in his hand. He handed Hyunwoo the flowers, and then turned to Ollie, leaning forward and laying the flower crown on the males head, biting down on his lip, a faint blush coating his cheeks before he turned back to Hyunwoo.

"You'll do great tonight! I know you will. You always do great."
Hyunwoo smiled, slipping an arm around Mark's shoulders and nodding.

"Thanks." He chuckled, turning to look at Sunhee. "Thank you for doing my makeup. I can always count on you too make me look good." Hyunwoo winked over at her.

I CAN'T BREATHE
I CAN'T BREATHE
I CAN'T BREATHE
irritated . backstage . allure allure youngkyun youngkyun

Ollie blushed at Mark's sudden and intimate gesture, eyes darting to meet Sunhee's. He muttered a soft thank you toward Mark, slightly hating himself to be so easily flustered around him. He quickly mouthed a 'help me' to his best friend.

meanwhile

The sounds of a tuning violin came to a stop with a final stretch of Junwoo's bow. He hummed satisfied to himself as he placed his bow on the stand in front of him. Like always, he tuned quickly and efficiently. Now that tuning, warming up, and re-tuning was finished, it was time for him to bother a particular someone backstage. He got up, making his way behind the curtain when his "best friend" threw an arm around his shoulders.

"Hey, Junie! Where you headed?" said Zhang Renshu, fuckboy extraordinaire. "I was just helping these, lovely ladies with some of the props." With that, Junwoo heard the high-pitched giggles of a few girls from the ensemble.

"Ah, I see... He trailed off, inwardly gagging. Renshu may be his friend, but his constant flirting did get a bit much for even him to take. He shook his head, looking at Renshu oogling the girls. "Do you know where Sunhee is anyways?" Junwoo's current objective was to find Sunhee and spend some time with her, perhaps convincing her that he wasn't a complete asshole.

Renshu stared dumbly at Junwoo. "Why do you care so much about that weird chick?" He asked, before shrugging it off and half-dragging Junwoo to the dressing room of a Lim Hyunwoo. Renshu opened the door quite forcibly without so much as a knock. "Hey, what's up weirdos!"

Junwoo elbowed Renshu in the ribs, without it looking too obvious. "Hello, everyone. I finished tuning early, and since there isn't much left to do, considering I know all the music, I came to see how you all were holding up," Junwoo stated, a smile gracing his lips. He may have just given himself an indirect compliment in the process of greeting but that wasn't important. He spotted Sunhee, makeup brush in one hand and a smile on her face. His heart fluttered softly, but he chose to ignore it.

"Hey, Sunhee, you're looking cute today," Renshu suddenly spoke, causing Junwoo to send a pointed look his way. Damn, bringing Renshu probably wasn't a good idea.

Junwoo quickly cleared his throat and said, "Shouldn't you be wishing your girlfriend, Mali, good luck right now? That's why you're even backstage, right?" He rolled his eyes watching Renshu fail to form words in response, having exposed him. Renshu punched Junwoo lightly before he hurried away to find the female lead.

"Rennie can be a bit uh flighty, you can say..." Junwoo tried to say to the bunch. With that, Junwoo smiled and turned to Hyunwoo. "Hyunwoo-hyung, your eye makeup looks quite nice. It ties your whole look together, I think," Junwoo said, smiling in his direction. Hyunwoo's company was pretty enjoyable especially since they'd seen each other so much in the past weeks. Junwoo turned to Sunhee "I'm assuming you did it, Sunhee. You actually have a good eye for this," Junwoo said, with yet another smirk. Hopefully everyone wouldn't try to run him out right away.

PLEASE DON'T SAY YOU LOVE ME

why

JUNG JUNWOO
JUNG JUNWOO
JUNG JUNWOO

Are secrets still a thing?
You lie and you make believe
You can hide but you can't deceive
I can't tell you anything

PM 06 : 47 : 04
OCT. 17 2017
OCT. 17 2017
OCT. 17 2017

NOTHING
[/font]

HAHN SUNHEE
xxxxSunhee blushed bright pink (still prettily, of course) when Hyunwoo ruffled her hair. She nodded with a smile. “It’s really no problem, getting to see you all done up is worth it,” she murmured bashfully. She put both hands up to her mouth to muffle her laughter at Ollie’s expression when Mark placed the flower crown on the other’s head. How absolutely adorable. Couple goals, she mouthed back at him. She wasn’t close enough to tease him about the flower crown (“It didn’t cost anything, but you look even happier than when you got the Adidas tracksuit from that other guy”) without the others hearing, so she settled on making a heart with her hands and puckering her lips in a kissing motion. Her glee was short-lived, however, as Hyunwoo winked at her and a brilliant flush flooded her cheeks.
xxxxSunhee screamed and fell over when someone suddenly slammed the door open, but quickly picked herself back up with a smile to greet whoever was coming in. The smile slipped a little at the sight of Jung Junwoo and one of his friends.
xxxxRecently, Jung Junwoo wouldn’t leave her alone, much to her chagrin. Of all the lower class students he could have chosen to pick on, he just had to make “the weird girl” at Gamjeong his charity case. Or something like that. It always felt like he was forcing himself to be some semblance of pleasant around her, and Ollie had hypothesized that he was trying to get her to fall in love with him so he could break her heart. The idea did seem like something an unfairly wealthy, unfairly hot brat in a drama would do. Unfortunately for this plan, Snake-kun was far from being one of Sunhee’s favorite people. He didn’t even crack the top one hundred.
xxxx”Hey, Sunhee, you’re looking cute today,” the friend said. She thanked him with the absent-minded air of someone who was used to shallow compliments from handsome boys, finally breaking out of her reverie of rich kid schemes. Junwoo reminded the friend about his girlfriend, and Sunhee frowned. Mali needed to dump him.
xxxxJunwoo went on to compliment Hyunwoo in that sleazy way of his, and to no one’s surprise, he turned on her as well. Though perhaps it wasn’t his intention, Sunhee still read a clear implication in his praise; he was implying that she didn’t seem have a good eye for anything, so her makeup skills were a surprise. Maybe he was even taking a dig at her crush on Hyunwoo. ”Glad I could meet your standards, Jung,” she replied dryly. She only called him by his family name – no honorifics, not even one of the many creative nicknames she had come up with in her head – just to make sure he knew where he stood with her.
xxxx”Anyways, isn’t it about time for the first– ” right on cue, the voice of one of the tech crew came over the intercom, telling them ‘5 minutes until Act One, Scene One.’ Sunhee jumped up and clapped her hands together. “Time for your spotlight! Hyun-ssi, fighting!” she exclaimed. She slid her tools back into her makeup pouch and shooed Hyunwoo out of the dressing room, figurative hearts bursting out of her eyes as she sent him on his way. ”He’s going to do so well,” she gushed at Ollie.
attire: uniform, eyepatch
interacting w/: hyunwoo, ollie, junwoo, renshu

tumblr_oocb05uzz41w73lqxo1_r1_400.gif
Lim Hyunwoo
Hyunwoo watched Mark, smirking slightly as the young boy sat down away from Ollie, playing with his hands. Usually he would be yelled or jumping around, but he knew Ollie made Mark nervous. Hyunwoo turned and grinned at Sunhee,

"You're so sweet." He hummed quietly. "I'll buy you chicken to pay you back for this." He always liked to hang out with Sunhee, she was the little sister he never had and his older sister was always gone anyway. As the door slammed open and she fell, he reached out and grabbed her wrist to help her before turning to Junwoo. He thanked god for having makeup on so nobody could see the blush spread on his cheeks when he saw the male.

Mark had stood up and moved beside Hyunwoo, holding his arm and glaring at Junwoo, not bothering to hide his stare. Hyunwoo lightly pinched his hip and moved away from, sending a quick smile to Renshu. When Junwoo turned and complimented him, Hyunwoo turned bright red, and looked at his feet, just nodding. Mark sighed loudly, standing up, handing the flowers to Ollie and leaving the room. Hyunwoo glanced up and rolled his eyes.

"Poor Mali." He mumbled. He had spent a lot of time with the girl since they were the leads and he didn't really mind her, he just felt bad her boyfriend was a fuckboy. The two had a kiss scene in the play which made Hyunwoo extremely nervous because he had never exactly kissed anyone before.

Before he could say anything he was shoved out the door by Sunhee. "Fighting!" He yelled back, giving her one last grin before running off towards the stage so he could start rehearsal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back