• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ╰☆╮ S a k u r a s o u [ I C ]╰☆╮

F o o l i s h n e s s

// v a n i l l a //

YOU KNOW WHAT? POST. >>!

tumblr_mtx4hnNhG31s1mqfio1_500.gif

Tap, Tap, ratatatap.

- [ C S ] -
- [ O O C ] -
- [ S H I P P I N G ] -

Last edited:

RP Start

x480-jSX.jpg

The spring semester had not yet begun however, students who have dorms on campus are starting to arrive a few days in advance of the first day. Those in the normal dormitories starting to form their little social groups before the first day of school, and gossip being spread around no doubt from the nut-house known as Sakura Dormitories or simply Sakurasou. The slightly windy day blew across its pedals across the dormitories and stray cats who managed to find their way to the wooden dorms.

The supervisor of the dorms stood outside by the gate, no doubt looking for single fathers dropping their students off and getting the numbers. Whenever she managed to find one she hid the cigarette that she was using and walked up to them when they pass Sakurasou to move onto the dormitories. Usually, she would wait until the freshman ceremonies to check for them. However, what was the harm of preying looking for possible dates before then. Chihiro Sengoku placing another cigarette in her mouth, waiting for another opportunity to meet one of the fathers, standing by the not-so-golden gates of Sakurasou paying no mind to the students going inside their dorms for now. The keys to their various rooms left on the key case, with a note on the side. "If one of you students decide to ruin my time with these fathers by screwing around, I will hand out your hell personally ."

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
. D O V E . D O V E
fluticasone fluticasone
Nano Nano
Pyosimros Pyosimros
A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight
@Plasma
Life. Life.
Rantos Rantos

Zuru Draughon
The gentle breeze of the spring weather danced around the blossoming trees that decorated the suburban area.
Petals from the cherry blossom trees glided around everything and anything in its path, even a plain, grey car. In this vehicle sat a content woman, critical woman, and entranced girl. The green eyes of the girl watched as the petals of the trees flew past the vehicle with awe and admiration. Even though she had been in Japan for years now, Zuru never grew tired of the beauty and essence of cherry blossom trees. But her fun soon came to an end as the car slowed down to a stop close to a familiar looking building.

"Well here we are, Sakura Dormitories." The critical woman sighed as she parked the car and quickly stepped out of the vehicle.
Zuru leaned forward to look at the other woman who sat in the passenger seat, "Hey mom when do you think Aunt Cherry will accept that I'm not going to any other school but Suimei?" Zuru's mom gently placed her hand on the girl's face and granted her a soft smile, "It will take a bit, but she really is happy for you."
"Doesn't seem like it," Zuru sighed as she swiftly leaned back to step out of the car. Her mom following after her. Aunt Cherry was already unloading Zuru's baggage from the trunk with a stoic look. There wasn't much baggage that she pulled out from the trunk. Zuru didn't have much belongings to bring with her since her family was not all that financially stable. The short girl walked over to her aunt and threw her arms around her. At first the woman stiffened a bit, but soon melted from the love that the embrace was expressing. "This may not be what I wanted for you, but this is what you wanted. And I must respect that," she placed a hand under the girl's chin and lifted her head up to meet her eyes, "But you need to do well in your classes. Prove me wrong."

Zuru gave a slight chuckle and smiled, "I love you too Aunt Cherry." The stern face of Aunt Cherry broke when the girl said this and finally she smiled back, "Take care Zuzu." The older woman hung onto the girl for a moment longer before letting her go. Zuru took a few steps back with some tears brimming her eyes and turned towards her mother, quickly shoving her face into her mother's torso to quickly cover up the tears. "Oh Zuzu we'll miss you. Be sure to share with the world your beautiful creations.
I love you,"
towards the end, the woman's voice began cracking a bit. "I fvill," the small girl said with a muffled voice since she still had her face still plastered against her mom. "Now get going. I'm almost sure that some plants will need your care and attention at Sakura Dormitories," Zuru's mom whispered to the girl finishing it off with a kiss to the top of her head.
The young girl nodded and slowly stepped away, finding it difficult to pull away. But she felt a sudden urgency to flee from this situation before the dams that held her tears broke. Zuru grabbed her baggage and quickly spedwalk away, looking back quickly with a large grin and a few tears on her face to her aunt and mother.

Zuru had no problem speeding past her dorm supervisor since she seemed occupied with other things and that Zuru was eager to get to her room. But as soon as she stepped past the gates of the outer wall familiar species of flowers greeted her. Her heart calmed down as she took a look around. A small smile crept onto the girl's face as she began listing out the flowers that were blooming around the building. But there were a few she saw that needed some attention. Zuru wanted to drop everything and begin attending to the plant but the last thing she wanted to do was get her baggage dirty, so she quickly bolted into the dormitory, found her designated key (with wide eyes once she read the threat note from the dorm supervisor), ran upstairs to her room, slammed the door open to room 205, and threw her belongings in with little to no care. Once satisfied that everything was in her room, Zuru dashed back to the spot with the sickly flowers. There the girl then crouched down and began digging around in the ground not really realizing where she was.

Last edited:

Yukine Rosenfeld

Adagaki.Aki.full.1661616.jpg

Yukine stared blankly through the moving car's window. This was it. She was getting thrown to that stink hole of a dorm again.

Let's go back a year, shall we? Let's discuss how Yukine got stuck in the Sakura Dormitory.

Her father and her mother suddenly decided that they want to settle in Japan, of course as their daughter, Yukine was dragged along. Then they tried to enroll her into the nearest yet manageable school near the newest Rosenfeld mansion and said school is Sakurasou. Her father suggested that Yukine should learn how to be more independent. He said that Sakurasou offers a dormitory for the "talented ones". He said that this Sakura Dormitory is for those specials individual and thus they'll get special treatment. Yukine is a special individual and thus she deserves this special dormitory.

But she should've known better than to trust her father about this!!

Turns out, this Sakura Dormitory is a total garbage dump. The worst dormitory ever! And she had barely managed to survive a complete, whole year but now, she's back!

The girl barely noticed that the car stopped and had already pulled over, and all that's left now is for her to hop off the car. All her belongings were already ready and waiting for her to pick them up. And so, Yukine grabbed them and nodded to her driver and then he was off. She was about to walk off when she noticed that aside from the bags she's carrying, there are still two more on the ground. Yukine sweated, how was she supposed to carry everything!? Stupid driver! How many hands does he think she has!?

"Ugh!! Stupid bags!" she angrily huffed before glaring at her extra oversize pair of bags.
SCENARIO: who's supposed to carry my bags?
MOOD: frustrated

Zephyr
First day of the second year
The boy had heard stories of the Sakura Dormitories, fables of the freaks and miscreants that inhabited the living space. Zephyr had only been in high school for a year, yet he had heard enough gossip about the students in this dorm to last a lifetime. Very rarely did Zephyr leave his dorm in his first year, but when he did he always seemed to be within earshot of a degenerate from the Sakura Dormitory. They were often loud, disruptive and an over all eye sore. Zephyr was never sure how exactly his school managed to identify and separate the nut cases from the rest of the students but he was grateful all the same.

But now he was one of them.

There must have been a mistake, Zephyr didn't belong in a dorm like this. He didn't have a personal grudge against the students of Sakurasou, but if the rumors were true then this was the second to last place Zephyr wanted to be, only beat out by his own home. There was nothing he could do now however, his fate was sealed, this was his new home for the next year to come. As Zephyr stood face to face with the outer wall he considered his actions. If he got expelled he wouldn't have to stay in Sakurasou, but then he would have to go back and tell his parents the bad news...

Sakurasou it was then.

It was a long walk from his house, but finally Zephyr made it to Sakurasou. He walked into the gates and past a woman who he could only assume was the dorm supervisor. Even she looked like she didn't want to be here. There was no point in delaying the inevitable, so Zephyr quickly located the keys to his room and as he grabbed the keys he witness the threat from his dorm supervisor.

'Jokes on you. Neither of my parents are even here. And my father's married.'

It didn't take long for Zephyr to find his room, he threw his bags on his bed and the first thing he did was get his laptop set up on the nearest table. There was a large window just adjacent to the table that let in enough natural light to illuminate the room. The second thing Zephyr did was close the curtain on the window. The only light was from the screen of the computer. Zephyr didn't care to do anything that wasn't working on his stories. He had planned to block out the world with music and spend the hours writing and revising, at least until he saw a note smack dab in the middle of his computer screen that read.

"Go, make, friends" - Past Zephyr. As much as Zephyr wanted to ignore the reminder from his past self, Past Zephyr did have a point. He spent last year without a single friend, and that was miserable. So maybe it was time to change that up.

"Dammit Past Zephyr, stop looking out for me." It took far more will power then it should have, but Zephyr found the power to turn the laptop off and open the door to the outside world. So Zephyr was outside now, but the next problem was how to go about making a friend. Well first he would have to find a target. Zephyr scanned the dorm grounds looking for a potential candidate, but everyone looked far too busy to be bothered, busy and scary. It didn't take long though until Zephyr found a girl who was seemingly playing with dirt. Instantly Zephyr knew what he had to do. The boy made his way to the girl, picking up a handful of dirt on the way. He used to play with dirt all the time as a child, he knew the game well. As Zephyr got closer he noticed the girl was in an intense state of focus, the boy considered letting her alone and leaving but he had come too far to give up now!

"Excuse me. Would you mind if I joined you? I brought my own dirt, so you don't have to share if you don't want to." He was nervous, but Zephyr tried as hard as he could to not show it. He had heard that these Sakurasou types could smell fear and would pounce if they sensed weakness.
Life. Life.

Tsuki Minamo - Currently @ Sakurasou - How much pain can a Grandmother Inflict? - Talking to Queen Bee... [itch]

Tsuki rolled up in a car that one could only describe as 'ancient' or perhaps 'undead' if one would think about it, their grandmother's car was something to behold and wonder... at how is it still functioning. "Alright," His father behind the wheel clearing his throat as his eyes went to the mirror to see the grandmother sitting in the back, "Was the ride too rough mother?"

A wave of dismissal at the worry, "This is nothing, there is no way that I am allowing you to drive away in my car,"

"We could hav-"

"I am not going to let Tsuki go in your car the first day of school. This has always been a lucky charm remember Kazuki?"

"Yes, bu-"

Another interruption, "Are you saying that you don't think that he needs luck?"

"No-"

"Then it should be good," The elderly woman wearing the familiar smile of victory over his father, who was sighing in exasperation and defeat. Tsuki only watching and trying not to smile at this comedic event that happened every so often.

He shook his head before turning his head to his son, "Are you sure you want to go here?"

"Of course, didn't I tell you, if I go here we wouldn't need to pay for living expenses," The lie effortlessly slipping through his lips, any shame in lying to his father was not expressed.

"Hmph," His eyes studying his face as he spoke, only raising an eyebrow before frowning at the wooden building, "Fine, Fine, just know we aren't broke for cash,"

"Why would I ever think that we seemed to be fairly well with," His fingers popped up as he mentally named each of the family members, "Fi-Four people," He said, catching himself from saying five, accidentally counting his sister that left a year earlier to Suimei High.

"Don't make a fuss," He said, Tsuki giving a nod to both his father and his grandmother which caught him off guard as she smiling knowingly, drawing an expression on the boy's face.

"Fine, but I am walking you to the door,"

"Who is making the fuss now?" Hiyori said, a grin coming from his grandmother as he leaned back into his chair, not knowing what his mother has just saved him from.

He had a feeling that they were standing around for too long in the car, quickly hugging both adults (after they got out the car) goodbye... until his grandmother pulled at his ear, "Ow, Oww!~" He winced as he hopped on one foot for a bit,

"Remember to have fun while you are here." He already knew that it wasn't all, "And, pick up that young lady's bags and be a gentleman for once," She said still whispering it in his ear as his father placed his bags on the sidewalk of the dorms.

"Fine, Fine. Oww..."

"Good." She said letting go of the almost bruised ear as she gave a surprisingly rough shove for someone her age, off balance for a few moments.

"Er... Uhm, can I help you?" He said, trying to sound nice with his grandmother's gaze on his back for a few more moments than he could appreciate, finally taking in a breath once he heard the sputter of the engine turning on again.
. D O V E . D O V E

Last edited:

Yukine Rosenfeld

5686b9a7b11430e2bc2f1b9f4ccc2c93.jpg

Yukine was far beyond ready to just kick her extra bags all the way to her dormitory until a voice came from behind her which made her turn her head to the stranger's way.

"Er... Uhm, can I help you?"

Yukine's icy blue eyes examined the blonde boy's face, silently hoping that he wasn't one of the many people she rejected last year. Nonetheless, Yukine can't turn his offer down seeing that she's kind of incapacitated.

"Obviously you can." came her rather ungrateful reply. Ah, whatever. He's supposed to be the one who's grateful because she's allowing him to touch her belongings. She turned to her heels and expected that the blonde boy would pick up her things and follow her.

"Pick them up and follow me." the bluenette paused when she remembered what her father had always told her to do when she needs them to do something. his father would often refer to those words as the magic words. And so the spoiled princess peeked over her shoulder to the young man, "I'll pay you." came the magic words. The young lady then continued walking to her dormitory.

SCENARIO: a kind loser [ F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s ]
MOOD: relieved

A small suv pulled up to the sidewalk by the entrance inside a stone faced girl sat. Next to her was a kind looking woman who seemed to resonate with joy. The girl reached for the door handle but was stopped by the woman who quickly locked the doors. The girl reluctantly turned to her mother. "Mom come on I have to go." The woman pointed to her cheek a smile on her face the girl blushed. Looking around to make sure no one was looking. "Ugh fine love you." She kissed her mother on the cheek the door unlocking.

The girl exited the car grabbing a large bag from the back seat. This was Fuyuki Coleman and she was at Sakurasou becauseof her skills in the kitchen. She turned towards the dorm letting out a sigh. She could hear the suv begin to pull off but not before her mother called out from the suv. "Love you too sweetie!" Fuyuki lowered her head to hide her blushing face embarrassed by her mother. As she approached the dorm she spotted a typical scene for Sakurasou. Ms.Himedere was forcing someone to carry her stuff. Fuyuki walked over grabbing one of the large bags lifting it with next to no effort.

"Yo Yu-chan been a while miss me?" She asked the girl last year she and the girl had grown closer thanks to a deep secret between only the two of them. One they both made an oath to keep secret in order to not ruin Yukine's public image. At least that's what Yukine claimed to be the reason Fuyuki figured she was just embarrassed by the whole thing.
. D O V E . D O V E F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s

Tsuki Minamo - Currently @ Sakurasou - Why are all the females in my life so scary- Talking to Queen Bee... [itch] & Cooking Delinquent

tumblr_nxevobmkNY1rvbl4vo1_540.gif

The blonde had a distinct feeling of needing to raise his hands as if he was held at gunpoint once the young lady glared at him, his body tensing up again as she studied his face, 'Uh, uhm... did I accidentally offend her?'' The thought going through Tsuki's mind before he exhaled in relief when her gaze shifted back to the dormitories with an ungracious reply, ALMOST thinking of just leaving her bags there - Just ALMOST before she gave the command to pick up the bags. And... she was going to pay him for this favor, well, he wasn't one to normally refuse a job given his predicament. "Thank you," He said under his breath, a small tinge of annoyance in his voice as he reached out for one of the bags pausing when he glanced upwards to see an appearance not unlike a female delinquent lifting the one beside it with relative ease, almost falling down in shock and fear as he stepped forward a few steps before balancing himself with the bag now behind him, picking it up with... a quite a bit more struggle than he anticipated before it separated from the ground "T-thanks?" He said an accidental questioning tone at the Delinquent's actions before looking back at the girl. 'Yu? Is that her name?' His eyes looking at the back of the 'princess' before he quickly stepped towards the dorms, particularly due to the fact that he had someone that could probably punch him to Timbuktu if he got on her bad side and the fact that he didn't want to get on the bad side of someone who (with how prissy she seemed) could buy and sell him.
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi . D O V E . D O V E

Zuru Draughon
Pesky weeds. The tiny girl was working hard at tending to the flowers with just her bare hands. It seemed that Zuru was beginning to find the things she forgot to pack; her gardening equipment, her flower journal, etc. A furrow of her eyebrows and the frown to her face, Zuru worked with concentration and slight irritation. But all that subsided when she heard the sound of a voice nearby and saw the shadow of a figure in her peripheral view. Zuru's eyes moved from the ground up to the boy that stood close to her. She assumed that he was speaking to her considering how close he was standing and the context of his words. But it took a moment for the girl to comprehend what he asked. Join me? In re-planting? Zuru wanted to conclude that he was offering assistance but the boy was holding onto a clump of dirt in his hand. The cues of this boy were throwing Zuru off in trying to understand what was happening. Is this how the people of Sakurasou are?

"Sssure? I guess you can join me in pulling out the weeds around here. But um...you won't be needing your dirt? Unless...you like it?" Her impression of him just kept getting weirder and weirder. Once she managed to answer Zuru shuffled herself to make room for the boy. It was odd enough that someone was offering her help, but then to love dirt? Hm well who was she to judge. Perhaps with his love for dirt and her love for flowers they can become good friends. Although if he ever tried feeding her worms or any of the kind she'll immediately disown him.

Rantos Rantos

Zephyr
Tactical error
Welp, it was time to return to the dark, dank room he was to call home for a year. It was time to return to being a recluse and to never walk the road while the sun shone, so that his failure could never be illuminated. How could he have been such a fool? Of course the girl was weeding, no self respecting high school student still plays with dirt, how could he have been so blind. There was only one option for him now. He had to leave, he had to run and hope he never had to cross paths with the girl ever again.

'No Zephyr!' A voice from inside cried out. 'You're in too deep to leave, you have to stick it through till the end.'

'But I can't! I already made a mistake, she probably hates me for assuming she was playing in dirt!'

'Get a hold on yourself man! I would slap you if I wasn't a just a voice! There is still hope. Now get down there and make small talk for the good of Zephyr-kind!'

While the girl was readjusting herself to make room Zephyr threw his handful of dirt over his shoulder, didn't need that anymore he thought to himself. The boy got down on his knees and began assisting the girl in her quest. Zephyr got into it, digging his fingers deep into the ground making sure to not just pluck the weed, but to uproot the plant scourge. He continued to uproot weed after weed with practiced efficiency, although his particular way of uprooting wasn't the most subtle. His hands worked like machines, cold, bringing up the soil with the weeds. He tried hard to avoid the flowers, but the dirt around the flowers swiftly became lose and upturned.

While the two worked Zephyr was at a loss for words. He hardly opened his mouth much less looked at the girl he was working with. Internally he prayed she would do something to get a conversation going. But even then, maintaining it would prove difficult.

Life. Life.

Yukine Rosenfeld

superthumb.jpg

"Yo Yu-chan been a while miss me?"

Said Yu-chan, promptly turned her head back to the direction of the kind loser and the owner of that familiar voice. With her cheeks turning into a hue of red and her brows furrowing together, she turned her back away from them again and continued walking. She's aware that the blonde stranger was struggling to carry one of her excess stuff while the blonde delinquent on the other hand was carrying it as if it was nothing. In conclusion: she doesn't have to propel her bag all the way to her dorm.

"Hmph, I told you not to call me Yu-chan." she stole a glance to the other girl by peeking through her shoulders. Fuyuki and her.. they share a secret that Yukine doesn't want anyone to find out. It would be a disaster if someone finds out about it. And so she glared at the boy, "Seriously, won't you hurry up already?" came her prissy command.

When she finally reached her dorm room and the number 201 came into view, Yukine faced the two blondes and gestured for them to get in after she unlocked her dorm. She would cross her arms and watch the two put the princess' oversized bags inside before sitting down and pulling out a cheque, "You guys were too slow." then she reached out for a pen, "So how much?" she raised a fine brow at them.

SCENARIO: Queen & Bees[ F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi ]
MOOD: prissy

Just as Fuyuki expected she was given the typical Himedere treatment. Taking a moment to look at the other blond present. She flashed a quick smile to them it was always nice to find a fellow blondie in this cruel world. "No problem man I'm used to it." She explained to the boy who was clearly having a harder time with the bags then she was. She gave him a thumbs up as if to encourage him to fight on. Before following Yukine to her dorm when they arrived she dropped the bag on the floor by the door with a thud.

Then without asking for permission leaped to the bed planting down next to Yukine. "Aw don't be all ice queen with me now Yu-chan." She chuckled taking a small box out of her back pocket. Opening them the contents were white cigarette like pieces. Taking one she placed it in her mouth only to bite down with a soft crunch. Fuyuki looked between the two then held out the box. "Want some candy sticks?" She asked them before taking another one for herself and placing it in her mouth. Like usual Yukine was going to pay her for simple help so with a sigh Fuyuki answered. "I'll take a nice hour of you know what. Of course only if that ok with you?" She asked raising an eyebrow to Yukine.
. D O V E . D O V E F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back