─── ❝ Introduction

AngelicPrince

Hi! Just an introduction post to meet the one post requirement ^^

I've been roleplaying since I was pretty young, elementary school age, over various messaging services and pet adoptable sites, mostly. I ended up taking a break from pretty much everything the last couple years when high school became too much for me to handle, but I'm taking the rest of my required classes online now, so that means I have plenty of free time to start roleplaying again! I decided to finally join a dedicated RP site to hopefully find more literate and long term partners.

I have too many nicknames tbh, so just call me whatever you want! My username on pretty much everything is Prince in some form, but my name is Nicky! < 3

I prefer 1x1 or very small group RPs, which have been surprisingly difficult for me to find in the past, everyone I used to RP with liked larger groups, so hopefully it'll be easier to find more small groups or people who like 1x1 here! I pretty strictly play male characters, I've never been too comfortable with - or very good at - playing females, and when it comes to romance, I only do MxM.

I enjoy modern-fantasy settings - mostly located in the real modern world, but with some fantasy or supernatural elements. I mostly avoid fandom based roleplays because I tend to enter fandoms but get board of them very quickly, the only two consistent fandoms I've been in for some time now, and would be interested in roleplaying OCs from, are Shadowhunters and Owari no Seraph/Seraph of the End. ( I also need more friends in those fandoms, so feel free to message me just to talk about either! No spoilers though - I'm in the middle of QOAAD and haven't read any stories from GOTSM, and have read up to chapter 59 of the manga. I'm also into k-pop, so there's that to talk about as well! )

Last edited:
Welcome to RPNation, AngelicPrince! I hope ya settle in here well and have a lovely time RPin' here with our other beautiful users :D ^.^

Ah! Yes! Those fandoms! Allow me to be the first to let you know you'll find disappointment in meas I'm not sure what those are. But I'm confident they're great! Like me! Great! The greatest doctor who never got an official license despite the thesis being killer. Maybe that's why I never got the licence. Well, we are our own worst enemy!

All aboard the RP express. We have beverages in the dining car.

Heyo! Welcome, welcome! Additionally, love the dividers! So smol and cute! =)

Users who are viewing this thread