I am new here! Love anime.

dragondude60

Hi to all. I absolutely love anime and all kinds of roleplaying. I would love to roleplay all scenarios in animes and characters. I have see a numerous amount. I love bleach, inuyasha, fairy tail, death note, eureka seven one of my favorites, dot hack sign also one of my favorites, i have too many to count. I have loved anime since i was 12 and love to cosplay too it is a great hobby and i am a fanatic of the genre, along with manga and everything anime. I am going to metrocon in the summer and cant wait it will be perfect. Anyone wants ot talk about it or anything at all send a message. I am a nice gentlemen looking for people to chat with about anime, roleplaying, and anything at all.

once you two get past the 24 hour mark and can pm if you haven't found a rp to participate in message me I might be able to help (also I might recommend getting to know someone and starting up a rp of your own?)

Xiasar said:
once you two get past the 24 hour mark and can pm if you haven't found a rp to participate in message me I might be able to help (also I might recommend getting to know someone and starting up a rp of your own?)
Alright, thanks for the offer and advise ^.^

Any time I was helped out when I was new here and that help was super useful!

(I would note that my first rp's were made by going to the introductory forums and asking them if they were interested on starting a rp worked really well heck that rp is still going on)

Thank you all so very much i feel very much invited and i love fairy tail and all the dragon slayers i am in love with that show and lucy she is so funny with natsu. I will be around.

Welcome to RPNation! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, or Kes for short. I don't watch much anime, but my best friend does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back