• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚tomonet - a chatroom rp! (now accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

satanael

it's showtime !
  • LOGGING YOU IN TO TOMONET . . . PROCESSING REQUEST . . . SUCCESS!

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO #general. (FOR A FULL LIST OF AVAILABLE CHANNELS, TYPE /help IN THE CHATBOX)

Last edited:
xxSIGNING ON ... WELCOME // suwushi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•• MOOD: p sure i'm dead |x•• LOCATION: i woke up in the kitchen tf |x•• STATUS: talk to me about karasupeku

#general ;; everyone stay calm
#general ;; i have arrived

Last edited:
galaxzee Mood: bored Location: a magical place with magical charms (indoors) Status: i am b o r e d help

#general: sup friends

wild_child_1999_ has signed on ---
mood: over it /:
#general: heyyyy everyone
#general: its so late O__o;;

galaxzee Mood: bored Location: a magical place with magical charms (indoors) Status: i am b o r e d help

@wild_child_1999_: same here. tempted to sleep but sleep is difficult

wild_child_1999_ has signed on ---
mood: over it /:
@galaxzee: sleep is good! you should consider sleep xD i know some of us are past our bedtimes....... >___>

@wild_child_1999_: yeah well why sleep when i can be on here? you should agree with me, you so-called "wild child" lmaoooo

xxLOGGED IN // suwushi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•• MOOD: p sure i'm dead |x•• LOCATION: i woke up in the kitchen tf |x•• STATUS: talk to me about karasupeku x

#general ;; it's 7am somewhere in the world rn.
#general ;; so if anything, we're early
#general ;; i don't want to go to work tmrw
#general ;; it's supposed to be in the hundos.......... 😂

wild_child_1999_ IS ONLINE --
mood: AMUSED

@galaxzee: i should agree huh??? but i gotta be ~responsible~ or something...............im rolling my eyes btw
@suwushi: grandpa shouldnt you be in bed?? and you work tomorrow? stay hydrated bwaha > : )

@wild_child_1999_: lol good bc you sound ridiculous jkjkjk
@suwushi: maybe you shouldn't live somewhere so hot 🤷‍♀️
#general: do i try and hang out with friends tomorrow or should i clean my room? its an utter disaster rip

xxLOGGED IN // suwushi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•• MOOD: p sure i'm dead |x•• LOCATION: i woke up in the kitchen tf |x•• STATUS: talk to me about karasupeku x

@galaxzee ;; i guess i'll just move my apt SOMEWHERE ELSE
@wild_child_1999_ ;; who even are you

@galaxzee: i do sound ridiculous huh....? i guess thats what being an adult is like... also you should totally hang with your friends! just dont invite her over hehe
@suwushi: i guess your keeper now lmao

@wild_child_1999_: yeah but my friend's girlfriend refuses to call me Z. nobody has called me by my first name since i was like 2
@suwushi: do it. u wont. coward :grinningteeth:

xxLOGGED IN // suwushi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•• MOOD: hot, and not in the sexy way |x•• LOCATION: work |x•• STATUS: lost another pair of shoes x

@galaxzee ;; i see that we've moved beyond genial acquaintanceship and jumped straight into hurtling insults at one another. nerd.

@wild_child_1999_ ;; that sounds vaguely threatening
@wild_child_1999_ ;; are you threatening me

#memes ;; [is this how dnd works.jpg]

galaxzee Mood: bored Location: bed Status: screech

@suwushi: does that mean we are friends? ^D^
@suwushi: also what happened to your shoes??????
#general: i am now friends with an old person! 🤟

xxLOGGED IN // suwushi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•• MOOD: hot, and not in the sexy way |x•• LOCATION: work |x•• STATUS: validate me and my fandom x

@galaxzee ;; a kid hurled on my shoes. happens all the time.

#general ;; NGGGOGHGHGHHGGHH?!?!?!?
#general ;; IS IT 2020 YET????????
#general ;; iM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TO GET A DEGREE IN QUANTUM PHYSICS JUST SO I CAN GO FORWARD IN TIME

status: outside watering the plants and hitting my “””vape””””

@suwushi: you think that was threatening? but i give the best care! i’d be such an awesome caretaker - id make sure you’re getting all your meals and vitamins and whatever else you need! and...yeah. ive never really been around an old person, so the rest would be up to you /: also you play dnd?

Last edited:
xxLOGGED IN // suwushi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•• MOOD: hot, and not in the sexy way |x•• LOCATION: work |x•• STATUS: validate me and my fandom x

@wild_child_1999_ ;; marry me
@wild_child_1999_ ;; the overlap between theater kid and roleplay nerd has hit a saturation point in my social circles. i am constantly being hassled to give up one day out of my week to sit with grown-ass men pretending to be fairy princesses
@wild_child_1999_ ;; tl;dr not yet

#general ;; they said there wouldn't be any new content but i was faithful
#general ;; i believed........

galaxzee Mood: :) Location: the big apple Status: wouldn't you like to know, weatherboy

@suwushi: desgusteng. i think i would actually burn them. I threw out a pair of shoes once after i stepped a stranger's vomit on the subway. it was a bad day because i loved those shoes.
#general: i do not understand dnd because i am not a #nerd like some people here

status: outside watering the plants and hitting my “””vape””””

@suwushi: marriage already? but what about the first date? not even roses? although i’d hate it if you cut roses for me...also HAHA at fairy princesses...god you’re old school. just play online like the rest of us

@galaxzee ...you threw out a perfectly good pair of shoes because you stepped in vomit? you could’ve rinsed them off or took them to a goodwill...

galaxzee Mood: :) Location: the big apple Status: wouldn't you like to know, weatherboy

@wild_child_1999_: yes but it was subway vomit

xxLOGGED IN // suwushi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•• MOOD: crying |x•• LOCATION: in the trash where i belong |x•• STATUS: validate me and my fandom

@wild_child_1999_ ;; you can play dnd online?

#general ;; the passive aggression is unreal tonight folks
#general ;; tho speaking of goodwill
#general ;; i met one of my best friends while trying on a jacket there. turns out she had donated it a few days ago and told me i wore it better

#general: i am directly aggressive do not insult me

mood: irritated

@suwushi: uh - YA. everyone’s playing dnd online or over discord right now - it’s way more convenient that way imo lolol. im down to play if you are

@galaxzee subway vomit or not, they’re still perfectly good shoes but...okay...

alstroemeria logging on
mood : excited ❀ location : online!!! ❀ status : happy to be here!

#general : hello!
#general : ...is now a bad time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back