• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β€” 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 π΅π‘ˆπ‘‡ 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸. ( 𝘰𝘰𝘀 )

low fidelity

π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴
8a32b5cf538852b0c7fe2aacc8422f64.gif

NOTHING BUT TIME.
ooc chatter.

due date: march 25th.

Last edited:
you sneaky little speedsters! just gotta say i love the concept and the new roles! omg can we talk about some prime opportunities for that ANGST

blackout blackout aaa i'm glad you're excited !! :')
yessss god i'm ready for angst. plus my major inspo for this was killing eve so. πŸ‘€

hey!!

for everyone interested in cia roles, there is lots of beneficial info to be found for backstories and educational purposes on cia.gov!! it has lots of great info about the careers, entry expectations, work.... great for realism! 10/10 deffo recommend

aaa, i finished leigh! all of the other characters so far look amazing too! i have a feeling iris is going to just be a gang of crazies and i LOVE that.

everyone's characters look amazing so far !!
my w.i.p. for misako is up c;

My CS's information is basically done, I've just got to find a theme I like now~

Update: It's now done! I might change the color scheme, but other then that it's finished!

Last edited:
everyone's chars look great so far ^-^ πŸ’•βœ¨

Keira Winston Keira Winston no worries ! applications close on the 23rd so you still got some time ^u^

Athens Athens heyo hows it hangin !

Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 yeah haha, this is gonna be a v hard choice ^^"
I.EVie I.EVie nw there's still a couple days til the deadline c:
Physiicz Physiicz heyo how's it goin
Athens Athens same, my city is on lockdown cause of covid-19 and its been so stressful

Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 yeah haha, this is gonna be a v hard choice ^^"
I.EVie I.EVie nw there's still a couple days til the deadline c:
Physiicz Physiicz heyo how's it goin
Athens Athens same, my city is on lockdown cause of covid-19 and its been so stressful
The virus only just reached my town (midwestern small town life), but the entire state next to mine and our capital 2 hours away are already on quarantine

Keira Winston Keira Winston Husk Husk madame moiselle madame moiselle timshel timshel Athens Athens
just wanted to post a little reminder for everyone with placeholders and w.i.p.'s up that the due date is midnight, the 23rd!
please let me know if you need an extra day or two, i'm happy to give extensions c:

Keira Winston Keira Winston Husk Husk madame moiselle madame moiselle timshel timshel Athens Athens
just wanted to post a little reminder for everyone with placeholders and w.i.p.'s up that the due date is midnight, the 23rd!
please let me know if you need an extra day or two, i'm happy to give extensions c:
Covid times have me running a bit behind, if you're okay giving an extension, I should have my sheet done by tonight. if not I understand completely!~

I also may need an extension
Covid times have me running a bit behind, if you're okay giving an extension, I should have my sheet done by tonight. if not I understand completely!~
Athens Athens alrighty! i'll give ya an extra day, so you have until midnight on the 24th. sounds good?

Husk Husk no worries, i totally understand. i live in american pst, and for me currently its 2:30pm the 22nd, so you still have a day to finish. but if you need another day, just let me know. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back