• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ʟᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴅɢᴇ || ᴄᴀsᴛ

Main
Here
OOC
Here

final girl.

crack baby, you don't know what you want.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

3BA35EF2-9B08-4054-B8A5-416898D54B83.jpeg

Welcome to Camp Lake Lodge!
{Application Letter}

Hello, and welcome to Camp Lake Lodge, here we provide services for children who are... quite challenging, troubled, even. For the entire summer, we will take your child off your hands and reform them into functioning members of society. When you pick them up at the end of the summer, you’ll barely recognize them.

Here at Camp Lake Lodge, we pride ourselves on our strict disciplinary actions as students are expected to follow the rules, no matter who they happen to be. Failure to follow said rules or orders given by the camp personnel will result in punishment based on the severity of the crime at hand. Stealing something from a fellow camper will result in kitchen duty, while fighting another camper or member of the camp will result in infinite solidarity, where campers will have adequate time to consider what they have done and how they may make their mistakes right once more.

We believe that all children should have a chance at rehabilitation from a life of hardships and troubles. It is for this reason, the camp has decided to accept students of all genders (i.e: male, female, trans, asexual, etc) within our walls. We are aware of the concern this raises among parents and guardians, but rest assured, we will be closely monitoring campers at all times and shenanigans will not be tolerated. Students caught breaking these rules will be properly dealt with in a timely manner.

It is our pleasure to open our gates to the public once more, and to do whatever we can to help make today’s youth tomorrow’s success story. If you are interested in sending your child to Camp Lake Lodge, please do not hesitate to fill the application sheet below and submit it. Your child’s journey will begin shortly. You will not regret it.

We look forward to doing business with you!

- Winevra Hix, Director and Owner of Camp Lake Lodge

____

2E18BAB9-C355-47EF-9477-E3D8434AF5F7.jpeg

A camp designed to “rehabilitate” troubled youth. Sounds fun, eh?

Wrong. At Camp Lake Lodge, children from all walks of life from each state in the U.S. are brought together for three months of sheer torture. The camp is nothing compared to how it is advertised to parents, and no amount of letters sent home or complaints filed about maltreatment, there is never enough to have the place properly investigated. Instead, it is up to a small group of campers to band together and survive the camp of nightmares. What does this entail? Oh, I’m glad you asked.

Most days, exclusive to the short weekends, camper are expected and required to go to specific classes, as if in school. Between classes is a designated time where students can mingle and get to know one another. At this time, many students devise plans to push the rules to the limit, or better yet, how to escape this hell hole.

How far will they go before they are caught? Repeat offenders have plenty of experience with this place. They know the ropes, the rule of the roost, they know the ins and outs of the entire camp. They are the ultimate troublemakers, the exact type your parents had warned you against.

The exact type you cannot seem to get enough of.

____

Rules and Registration

— Be semi-advanced (produce at LEAST five solid sentences).
— Your character must be in the ranges of 15-18.
— Do not apply and then disappear for good.
— Follow the rules of RpNation.
— Be respectful.
— I do allow relationships between campers.
____

CAMPERS

GIRLS - CABIN A

Absinthe Elavine Carter — final girl. final girl.
Crystal LeAnne Walker — Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Aaliyah Michelle Wilson — erzulie erzulie
Kira Rae Reise — thinking thinking

(CLOSED)

BOYS - CABIN B

Jae-Woon Lee — kouzcy kouzcy
Tim Hartley — Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy
Aaron Seymore Ollila — mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
Rowen Reed — Parallax Parallax

(CLOSED)
____

APPLICATION FORUM {ALL SLOTS REQUIRED TO BE FILLED}

BASICS

PRESENT NAME TEXT HERE
NICKNAMES TEXT HERE

GENDER TEXT HERE
ACCEPTED PRONOUNS TEXT HERE
SEXUALITY TEXT HERE

AGE TEXT HERE
BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC SIGN TEXT HERE

APPEARANCE (PHOTO/FACECLAIM REQUIRED)

— QUOTES

THEME SONG(S)

HEIGHT TEXT HERE
WEIGHT TEXT HERE

BODY TYPE TEXT HERE

— HAIR TEXT HERE
EYES TEXT HERE
— SCARS TEXT HERE

BODY MODIFICATIONS TEXT HERE
OUTFIT/ACCESSORIES PHOTO AND OR TEXT REQUIRED

— PHYSICAL HEALTH TEXT HERE

PERSONALITY

POSITIVE TRAITS TEXT HERE
NEUTRAL TRAITS TEXT HERE
NEGATIVE TRAITS TEXT HERE

— MBTI CODE

HISTORY(BACKSTORY)

MENTAL DISORDERS (IF ANY) TEXT HERE

FEARS AND/OR PHOBIAS TEXT HERE

RELATIONSHIPS

CURRENT STATUS TEXT HERE
CRUSH TEXT HERE
PAST RELATIONSHIPS TEXT HERE

____

Last edited:
BASICSPRESENT NAME Absinthe Elavine Carter
NICKNAMES Abby, Abs, Sinthe, Sinthy, (open to others); Velma Dinkley; Dinkley; She would prefer to be addressed by her full name unless said otherwise; Though many betray the rule.

GENDER Cigender Female
ACCEPTED PRONOUNS She; Her; Hers;
SEXUALITY Panromantic Heterosexual “Straight”

AGE Seventeen
BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC SIGN December 31st; Capricorn

AC783806-3265-4D51-9849-E802B3C6D221.jpeg

QUOTES
I did not ask for your opinion.”

“If only closed minds came with closed mouths.”

I suffer from... crippling depression.”

The chains of my mood swing have snapped. Run.”

It is Wednesday, my dudes.

Theme Song(s)

Empty - Olivia O’Brein

feelings are fatal - mxmtoon

bored - Billie Eilish

APPEARANCE (PHOTO/FACECLAIM REQUIRED) Pyper America Smith

HEIGHT Five Foot Eight
WEIGHT A tad bit under the average at 105 lbs.

BODY TYPE Ectomorph: Her body is quite frail and lanky, though she cannot control the fact. She hold impressively sharp features, including elbows.

— HAIR Has dyed it countless times, mostly in lighter blonde colors than her original ashy-blonde.
EYES Astouding pools of blue and green, similar to the ocean. Catches light and stars in the night. Beautiful and endearing. Can paint a melancholy picture of joy.
— SCARS Her entire body is covered in the scars of cutting. Many self inflicted, few accidentally. She is not comfortable in wearing short sleeved outfits, unless with those she trusts.

BODY MODIFICATIONS Her ears have been pierced twice over.
OUTFIT/ACCESSORIES — Within her lack of self confidence, Absinthe is prone to wear larger clothing than per usual. She is always cold, therefore causing her to wear long sleeved shirts and sweaters in the middle of June. She is not prone to makeup, only on formal occasions would she approve. CASUAL — x x x | FORMAL — x x

— PHYSICAL HEALTH Had dealt with an eating disorder in her younger years, yet is now recovering, in attempt to keep her shape without turning toward what she once relied on. She is always freezing, can never stop shaking.
PERSONALITY

E8DBFE5B-1187-4A9B-A3CC-831ADCDE309F.jpeg

POSITIVE TRAITS Patient; Reliable; Loyal; Wise/Intellectual;
NEUTRAL TRAITS Realistic; Independent;
NEGATIVE TRAITS Cold; Grumpy; Sarcastic; Selfish; Miserly; Dull; Pessimistic

MBTI CODE INTJ

HISTORY

Born of a family of scientists, in the city of Portland, Maine, Absinthe grew up a rather obedient child, following her families’ rules. She was an intelligent girl, and often received the best of grades. As she entered grade four, she was often teased by her peers for what she looked like at the time, as she was considered to be overly above her weight range at the time. She was insulted for her higher intelligence, and was often bullied by a majority of the students in her school. Absinthe, at the ripe age of ten, had then developed habits to push past this abuse, to prove them wrong. Habits that involved overexposure to excerise, lack of eating, and sucidial thoughts. She would cry and cut herself in private when she felt as though she were useless, and was often to have mood swings due to lack of nutrition, the reason behind her dull personality. For the past seven years, she has been struggling to overcome this, though she may never. Her mother and father had tried everything to get her to eat, but in all the wrong ways. They yelled at her when she refused eat, telling told her she would die, telling her she was the reason she was anorexic, which caused her to feel guilt and turn toward what she once knew. One day, Absinthe’s parents received a letter from Camp Lake Lodge, informing them that their camp could fix their daughter. They applied almost immediately, failing to read the fine print. You’ll barely recognize them.

MENTAL DISORDERS (IF ANY) Suffered from Anorexia Nervosa, bipolar depression, and high anxiety. She now strides to be normal. Has sleep paralysis, yet refuses to talk about it.

FEARS AND/OR PHOBIAS Absinthe has the fears of: gaining weight, drowning, and heights. Her phobias are claustrophobia, nyctophobia, and the phobia of dying or death.

RELATIONSHIPS

CURRENT STATUS Single
CRUSH To be confirmed.
PAST RELATIONSHIPS Once fell in love with her best friend in sixth grade, but he never realized it, yet she still loves him to this day. He has also been sent to the camp. Absinthe is apprehensive about entering a relationship, mostly due to the fact that she is afraid toward will fail to see her for who she really is, past the eating disorder. In reality, she is actually quite lonely.

____

Attachments

• 99C862B6-1250-4B51-BD00-C3523CF07430.gif
    99C862B6-1250-4B51-BD00-C3523CF07430.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 150
Last edited:
1544663678259.png
CREATE CHAOS WHILE YOU CAN.

BASICS

nicknames : jay, jae-jae, woonie.

pronouns : he/him
sexuality : pansexual

birthday : february 21st

"my thoughts and behaviors are they all me?"

theme songs : change up ; seventeen , and question ; stray kids

APPEARANCE

height : 5'9"
weight : 156 lbs.
body type : mesomorph

hair : black, soft and wavy, nice to touch when you get the chance to.
eyes : deep brown, and has as slanted monolid.
scars : he doesn't have any lasting gashes, but he does have a mole underneath his right eye.
body mods : none.
outfits / fashion sense : X X X

physical health : jae-woon is very healthy physically, but his mental health is much worse than his physical health. he tends to eat well, yet he can try and slip a couple snacks here and there, but other than that, he sometimes works out, when he's not sitting around doing nothing for the time being.

personality : i-
can i do this later
thanks

mental disorders : PTSD

RELATIONSHIPS

current status : single emo edgy boy
crush : none yet
past relationships :tbd

code by kouzcy kouzcy

lee jae-woon

1544662490098.png
BASICS

PRESENT NAME
Crystal LeAnne Walker
NICKNAMES
Ducky (preferred)
Chris
Lee Bear (mostly family)
ACCEPTED PRONOUNS
She/her
SEXUALITY
Pansexual

BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC SIGN
July 1st
Cancer

APPEARANCE
Not certain but I think her name is Charlie

QUOTES
"Ducks are cute. Ducks are free.... I wanna be a duck."

"Being mean is mean, so don't be mean."

"Do you need a hug?.... I think you need a hug...... Let me give you a hug."

THEME SONG
Born This Way by Lady Gaga

HEIGHT
4'10"
WEIGHT
86 lbs
BODY TYPE
She is very thin overall
HAIR
She has dark brown hair that falls just below her shoulder blades
EYES
She has chocolate brown eyes
SCARS
Nail lines scarred over from one of her tics
BODY MODIFICATIONS
None
OUTFIT/ACCESSORIES
Crystal's style is very comfy and cute. People often describe it as a child's fashion.
Casual
Casual
Pajamas
Pajamas
Formal
This is part of every outfit
Chew Necklace

PHYSICAL HEALTH
Crystal is overall healthy, but she is a bit small for her age.

PERSONALITY

POSITIVE TRAITS
Friendly
Kind
Sweet
Funny
Energetic
NEUTRAL TRAITS
Shy
Silly
NEGATIVE TRAITS
Overly sensitive
Bipolar
Jittery at times
Sometimes destructive
MBTI CODE
ISFJ

HISTORY
Crystal was born into a family that loved her deeply despite her autism. They helped her as best as they could, but nothing seemed to help. Her behavior continued, unchanged, into high school. She was put into classes to let her learn at her own pace and help her make some friends. She had this phase where she became violent. She'd set things on fire and destroy things (both her thing and not hers). It took her parents by surprise and they tried to help her. She was taken to a facility that was supposed to help her, but her parents had her taken out not long after. They didn't think a facility would help her so they enrolled her into Camp Lake Lodge in hopes of her getting better.

MENTAL DISORDERS
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Selective Mutism
Bipolar (But it's just a part of her Autism)

FEARS AND/OR PHOBIAS
Isolation
Loud noises

RELATIONSHIPS

CURRENT STATUS
Single
CRUSH
N/A
PAST RELATIONSHIPS
N/A​

Aaliyah Wilson

24331877_150198952415808_957324849951277056_n.jpg

basics

PRESENT NAME: Aaliyah Michelle Wilson
NICKNAMES: Ali,Liyah,Lili

ACCEPTED: PRONOUNS She/Her
SEXUALITY: Bisexual

BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC SIGN: February 14th; Aquarius

appearance

HEIGHT: 5’5
WEIGHT: 136 lbs
BODY TYPE: Endomorph
HAIR: Her natural hair dark brown, wild, and curly. Currently styled in faux locs.
EYES: Light brown
SCARS: None
BODY MODIFICATIONS: Nose Ring, Nipple Piercings,
Tattoo
OUTFIT/ACCESSORIES:
x x x x

PHYSICAL HEALTH: Aaliyah doesn’t have any physical ailments and is as healthy as a horse.

personality

POSITIVE TRAITS: Independent, Loyal, Adventurous, Creative, Logical, Free-spirited
NEUTRAL TRAITS: Intelligent, Observant
NEGATIVE TRAITS: Commitment Issues, Bull-headed, Insensitive, Detached, Rebellious
MBTI CODE: ISTP

history

Aaliyah grew up in a very small town in Louisiana. She is from a strict Christian family, her father is a pastor and her mother a housewife. She’s the youngest of two girls. Ever since she was a child her parents had high expectations for their daughters. The two of them were mentally abusive to their children. Aaliyah’s sisters were happy to conform to their parents’ ways but Aaliyah was different, making her the their main focus. In the beginning things weren’t so bad. She followed the rules for the most part, attended school, and made good grades. Things changed when she hit her teens and decided that she wanted more freedom. The stress of being the perfect, church girl began to get to her and she tried to talk to her parents about how she felt. Being the people that they are her cries went unheard and instead she was punished. Her parents had managed to turn her sisters against her and so she had no one. Things only worsened when she came out as bisexual. Aaliyah began to not care about the opinions of her family or anyone else because no one would offer her compassion.At the age of fifteen Aaliyah was sent to Camp Lake Lodge. After returning for the first time she seemed like the perfect child and her parents were appeased so they continued to send her. Eventually that fire in her ignited and she began to act out even more. It came as no surprise that she got involved with people similar to herself. Aaliyah is used to the camp and isn’t as afraid as she once was. Her parents keep sending her back in hopes of her changing.

MENTAL DISORDERS: None
FEARS AND/OR PHOBIAS: Arachnophobia, Roaches, Abandoned Buildings

Relationships

CURRENT STATUS: Single
CRUSH: None

PAST RELATIONSHIPS: Eren Williams - Bestfriend

coded by @lorde

Last edited:

Kira Rae Reise
1544731507572.png1544731543675.png
NICKNAMES
K
ACCEPTED PRONOUNS
Her; she; hers.
SEXUALITY
Asexual,
BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC
October 26th, 2002, Scorpio
APPEARANCE
1544731600896.png

1544731585414.png

QUOTES
‘Wake me up, wake me up inside!’
‘Cowabunga!’
‘My tolerance for idiots is extremely low today.'
“I’m not crazy, just mentally hilarious.’

THEME SONGS
Marina and the Diamonds; Troubled Mind
Adele: All I Ask
Unknown Mortal Orchestra: Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark)

HEIGHT
5"4'
WEIGHT
115lbs
BODY TYPE
Ectomorph
HAIR
Kira's hair is short and patchy due to her trichotillomania, her natural hair colour is black, though will differ due to the fact she dyes it often. The result is dead, dry hair.
EYES
Kira’s eyes are a rich chocolate brown colour, which are slightly rabid like. The rims of her eyes are a pinky red as the medication irritates them. She can be seen drifting off into space quite a few times which makes it difficult for her to concentrate.
SCARS
There are many scars lacing her arms, each one intricate ugly patterns. Especially on her shoulders where she pinches them very hard.
BODY MODIFICATIONS
a smiley piercing,

1544731656344.png
PHYSICAL HEALTH
Yes, Kira is a little under-weight but she is healthy. Well, her lungs are a little rough but apart from that she is fine.

OUTFIT/ACCESSORIES
1544731705178.png1544731668214.png1544731672783.png1544731679106.png

PERSONALITY
Kira's only friends are her enemies inside her head.
This is explained from her experienced visual, tactile and auditory hallucinations which follow up to her obvious diagnosis of
schizo-affective disorder
Kira grew complex delusions that she was a superior being from another planet and the world around her was false. This caused her to drop out of school, the social norms and the she was labelled with stereotype of mental illness; violent, crazy, insane. The only person, though, she is violent too is herself. When her beliefs are challenged, it is noted that Kira will react erratically. Although she isn’t a harm to anybody else apart from herself. Kira also suffers from trichotillomania which causes her to obsessively pull out her hair, eyelashes or eyebrows. Behind the illness, Kira is very sweet, polite and, once you get to know her, loveable. Kira's false personality is very reserved, she rarely opens up but will do if spoken to or if she develops an obsession-like aura over one person. The people she does get to know, know her as being a rather intelligent and well spoken adolescent despite not attending the higher grades of school. Kira is very observant of her surroundings and notices things other people would not. She will experience high manic moods and low depressive moods along with her psychosis due to hallucinations and false beliefs.
POSITIVE TRAITS
Excitable, fun-loving, daring, observant, polite.
NEUTRAL TRAITS
Isolates herself, recluse, intelligent
NEGATIVE TRAITS
short tempered; gets frustrated easily, hard to calm down, rants and won't stop
MBTI CODE
ESTP

HISTORY
Kira's parents are outrageously religious. She is considered to be ‘possessed’ which deteriorated her mental health more than it already was. Her history is not something she seeks out to share, secluding herself from the subject. Further will be initiated in the role-play.
MENTAL DISORDERS
Schizo-affective disorder, trichotillomania
FEARS AND/OR PHOBIAS
Autophobia; fear of being alone,
Aerophobia; fear of drafts, airbourne noxious substances,
Teniophobia; fear of tape worms
Zeusophobia- Fear of God or gods.

CURRENT STATUS
Forever single
CRUSH
uhhh
PAST RELATIONSHIPS
peculiar is the word relationship.

Last edited:
BASICS

PRESENT NAME
Tim Hartley
NICKNAMES
Lil Timmy, that asshole

ACCEPTED PRONOUNS
He/him
SEXUALITY
Gay-- I mean straight

BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC SIGN
December 30th (Capricorn)

APPEARANCE (PHOTO/FACECLAIM REQUIRED)
[IMG='width:237px;']https://i.imgur.com/kGglb0x.jpg[/IMG]
— QUOTES
"I'm going to actually fuck your mother."
"Gay? No. What the fuck, I'm not gay."
"You're dumb. Stop."
"Lick my asshole."

THEME SONG(S)
Stan - Eminem
Yonkers - Tyler, the Creator
XO Tour Lif3 - Lil Uzi Vert
Swimming Pools (Drank) - Kendrick Lamar

HEIGHT
5'4
WEIGHT
89 lbs
BODY TYPE
Ectomorph
— HAIR
A bleach-blonde buzzcut. Very close to his head. He's like, almost bald. There's a few bald patches on his head.
EYES
Green, but he usually wears blue contacts. They're a bit sunken.
— SCARS
One on the back of his neck and a few on his stomach.
BODY MODIFICATIONS
Several piercings. (Septum, several on his ears, eyebrows, tongue, and a lip ring) He also has a small tattoo across his left forearm. It's text that reads "GOD SENT ME TO PISS THE WORLD OFF"
OUTFIT/ACCESSORIES
[IMG='width:201px;']https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0390/6749/products/Slim_Shady_Black_Crewneck_1024x1024.png?v=1511804349[/IMG] [IMG='width:199px;']https://uniqlo.scene7.com/is/image/UNIQLO/goods_03_180729?$prod$[/IMG] [IMG='width:323px;']https://hips.hearstapps.com/esq.h-cdn.co/assets/17/24/08_airjordan1allstar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG='width:197px;']http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1681/2731/products/Weed_1024x1024.jpg?v=1508269942[/IMG]
(garbage along these lines)

— PHYSICAL HEALTH
Pretty rough. Tim is clearly malnourished and dehydrated. He also suffers from arrhythmia and sometimes his hair falls out. He has brain damage due to abuse and possible fetal alcohol syndrome.

PERSONALITY

POSITIVE TRAITS
Diligent, creative, funny
NEUTRAL TRAITS
Musical, has a big old case of the no fucks given
NEGATIVE TRAITS
Full of internalized homophobia, obsessive, angry, self-loathing, violent
— MBTI CODE
ISFP

HISTORY(BACKSTORY)
Tim's mother was an abusive, neglectful crackpot. His father was a violent drunk. Tim was raised by his elder brother, Bailey, for about twelve years before Bailey lost it and killed himself. At only age seven, Tim's father slammed the young Tim into a cabinet headfirst. This caused a scar to develop on the back of his head. As well, he shows symptoms of brain damage, but was never diagnosed. Regardless, he suddenly began having violent outbursts and got into fights constantly. His only escape, aside from periodic drinking and drug use, was music. Specifically an unhealthy obsession with Eminem. In his early teens he shaved and bleached his hair to further resemble the 90's rap hero, as well as blowing all of his job money on tattoos, piercings, and blue contact lenses that he wears constantly. Even then, it still wasn't enough. Tim was genetically on the chubbier side, and developed an aggravated case of bulimia to lose weight. At this point his mother got sick of his antics and shipped him off to Camp Lake Lodge -- a must cheaper alternative to therapy.

MENTAL DISORDERS (IF ANY)
Bulimia, depression, body dysmorphia, intermittent explosive disorder, oppositional defiant disorder

FEARS AND/OR PHOBIAS
Heights, public speaking, failure

RELATIONSHIPS

CURRENT STATUS
Engaged to his copy of The Slim Shady LP
CRUSH
No
PAST RELATIONSHIPS
Balls

[class=image]background-image: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/12/1d/0a121de6e5d968b976c770135a830e38.jpg'); width: 500px; display: inline-block;[/class] [class=text]letter-spacing: 0; opacity: .0;[/class] [div class=image] [div class=text][/div][/div][div class=image][div class=text]

BASICS

— PRESENT NAME : Frida Sage Ollila // Aaron Seymour Ollila
— NICKNAMES : N/A

— GENDER : Trans Male
— ACCEPTED PRONOUNS : He/Him
— SEXUALITY : Demisexual

— AGE : 17
— BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC SIGN : June 20th // Gemini

APPEARANCE

— HEIGHT : 5'6"
— WEIGHT : 130 lbs
— BODY TYPE : Mesomorph
— HAIR : Black
— EYES : Brown
— SCARS : Small, barely visible scars rest on the sides of his nose, underneath his lip, and on his left cheek
— BODY MODIFICATIONS : Ear piercings
— OUTFIT/ACCESSORIES : x

— FACE CLAIM : Choi Sooyoung

— PHYSICAL HEALTH : Healthy

PERSONALITY

— POSITIVE TRAITS : Strong-willed; Stoic; Loyal
— NEUTRAL TRAITS : Quiet; Stolid; Sarcastic
— NEGATIVE TRAITS : Stubborn; Blunt; Confrontational
— MBTI : ISTJ

— QUOTES :
“Shut up.”​
“The thought of my sire rotting in the ground is what powers me through the day.”​
“Don't talk to me.”​

PLAYLIST

HISTORY

Aaron comes from a household he has declared shitty, and lives with his dad, presumably the one responsible for all the dresses, who he hates with a burning passion. There's more, but like hell is he sharing that.

— MENTAL DISORDERS : Conduct Disorder; Depression; C-PTSD

— FEARS AND/OR PHOBIAS : His dad; Never transitioning; Being stuck with his dad forever; Turning out like his parents; Hurting those he loves

RELATIONSHIPS

— CURRENT STATUS : Single
— CRUSH : N/A
— PAST RELATIONSHIPS : TBA [PM me or message me in OOC]

[class name=image state=hover] background-image: none; transition: .8s; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] cursor: pointer; opacity: .9; transition: .5s; [/class] [script class=text on=click] show scroll1 hide scroll2 [/script] [/div][/div]

Last edited:

'Green Tea'

PRESENT NAME ROWAN REED
NICKNAMES ROJO, RO

GENDER MALE
ACCEPTED PRONOUNS HE, HIM
SEXUALITY STRAIGHT

AGE 18
BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC SIGN MAY 12TH

— QUOTES
"Where's the lamb sauce?!"

THEME SONG(S)
Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
Savin' Me - Nickelback

HEIGHT 6"2
WEIGHT 190 LBS
BODY TYPE FAIRLY FIT
— HAIR HICKORY BROWN
EYES COCOA BROWN
— SCARS A THICK SCAR ACROSS THE BACK OF HIS NECK; SEVERAL ON HIS WRISTS
BODY MODIFICATIONS A BLACK TRIBAL TATTOO OF A SEA TURTLE THAT COVERS HIS ENTIRE BACK
OUTFIT/ACCESSORIES x

— PHYSICAL HEALTH GENERALLY FINE; HE WISHES IT WASN'T

PERSONALITY

POSITIVE TRAITS CHARISMATIC, CONFIDENT, INTELLIGENT, HUMOROUS
NEUTRAL TRAITS CRYPTIC, GUARDED, CHALLENGING
NEGATIVE TRAITS STUBBORN, SARCASTIC, BROODING
— MBTI CODE ENTJ

HISTORY(BACKSTORY)
He grew up in South America; in a small town where Columbia was established. His mother and father were poor folks that raised him to the best of their ability. He never saw his father. The older man always kept himself occupied at work. Rowan's mother was extraordinary, providing parenthood in place of them both. Until one morning, when she was milking the cow in the backyard, and a horrific sound carried to the home. When Rowan investigated, he discovered his mother in a heap on the floor, face half down in the milk, seizing uncontrollably. Blood was seeping from her forehead. All Rowan could do was watch and throw a blanket over his mother as she lie dying, thinking perhaps she was cold. Perhaps it would help. But it didn't, and eventually, she stopped seizing. Eventually, her skin grew cold. Eventually, his father came home and laid a hand on him for the very first, and very last time.

MENTAL DISORDERS (IF ANY) BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER, PTSD

FEARS AND/OR PHOBIAS CLOWNS, PRESCRIBED MEDICATION, MOSQUITOS

RELATIONSHIPS

CURRENT STATUS nOPE
CRUSH nOpE
PAST RELATIONSHIPS THE LIST GOES ON FOR ERAS, NONE OF WHOM MATTER
Rowan
code by @pasta

1544924527689.png
BASICS

PRESENT NAME
Anthony Aaron Masters
NICKNAMES
Ant (Preferred)
Tony

ACCEPTED PRONOUNS
He/Him
SEXUALITY
Homosexual

BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC SIGN
September 29
Libra

APPEARANCE
Brittenelle Fredericks

QUOTES
"If my heart isn't in it, I'm not in it."

"Don't put a label on me without my consent."

"hurt me and I'll bash your nose in."

THEME SONG
Boss by Otep

HEIGHT
5'6"
WEIGHT
120 lbs
BODY TYPE
Anthony has a semi-feminine body with some muscle
HAIR
Naturally dark brown but he always has it bleach blond
EYES
Dark brown
SCARS
Old lines on his wrists and arms
BODY MODIFICATIONS
Tongue piercing
Canine bites
OUTFIT/ACCESSORIES
Casual
Casual
Casual
Formal

PHYSICAL HEALTH
Anthony is in good health, with no physical problems

PERSONALITY

POSITIVE TRAITS
Funny
Caring
Sweet
NEUTRAL TRAITS
Self-hating
NEGATIVE TRAITS
Cold
Closed off
Depressed
MBTI CODE
ISFP

HISTORY
Anthony was born Annabel Louise and lived a fairly happy childhood. Annabel was a sweet little tomboy who would come home covered in mud and bruises. When she was around nine she began to realize that she didn't like being a girl. At all. When Anthony turned sixteen he told his parents and they got mad. Saying he was faking it for attention. A yelling match ensued and he cut his hair short that night, as well as destroyed his dresses and anything feminine. Next year his parents decided they had enough and dumped him off at Camp Lake Lodge. They didn't want him so the camp could have him.

MENTAL DISORDERS
Severe Depression
Body and Gender Dysphoria

FEARS AND/OR PHOBIAS
His father
Acrophobia - Fear of heights
Naviphobia - Fear of boats

RELATIONSHIPS

CURRENT STATUS
Single
CRUSH
N/A
PAST RELATIONSHIPS
A boyfriend when he was younger, but it didn't work out because the guy refused to accept him as a guy.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back