• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ღ cs ღ What We Did

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Roles

Cute but Deadly ♡ taken
tumblr_opi10dGTyZ1vh5xb8o2_400.png
you all know her for her goddess like body and talents. tiniest waist in the school and the most adorable australian accent. too bad her appearance doesn't match her personality. she's also known for her cold ass bitch personality that keeps people out of her inner circle. of course even a princess slips up. how was your visit to the hospital? didn't your mom tell you that starving yourself is never the answer?

The Queen ♡ taken
~text
best friends with cute but deadly, they are the headmaster's child and the most popular person in school. they have a superior attitude and they know they've got it all. money, good looks, grades, a boyfriend/girlfriend. it's amazing. right? other than the fact they are the reason amy jacobs moved away. you had to do something pretty nasty to her to make her leave the damn state.

The Jock ♡ open
~text
oh the jock. aren't you supposed to be with the hottest kid in school? so what are you doing warming the bench so much? from hero to zero, our very own hercules has fallen off their throne and is living with us mortals. how does ecstasy taste my darling?

The Sibling ♡ taken
18380973_295540397551867_7534730117432475648_n.jpg
you've always been known as the sibling of our most popular student. you have always lived in their shadow, been known as a disappointment. why can't you just be more like them? well i guess it's because you don't know what it means to be your own person. is that why you hid your stash in their stuff? so much for blood being thicker than water.

The Nerd ♡ taken
~text
all brains and no beauty. at least that's what the social ladder paints this flower. she is someone we know to score the best on tests and honestly is probably going to work for nasa or something when she graduates. what we don't know is that she provided 'summer tutoring' for one of our darling girl's boyfriend. after all, he did have a D average. hopefully she doesn't end up with a mini me though.

The Hipster ♡ taken
~text
hipster is so mainstream nowadays, but they make it seem like a brand new trend. their sense of fashion is probably the best in the entire school. of course what they do lack other than a breath mint after their joint, is a good set of morals. you think your mama would've taught you not to hook up with your soon to be sibling. but i guess a day before the wedding means you aren't related yet.

The Druggie ♡ taken
~text
it's a great profession honestly. selling drugs at parties, homecoming, football games, you know the works. i mean you must be making bank. so why is it that you drive such a shitty car? oh that's right, that's because your burnout of a mom takes all your 'hard earned' money and spends it on her own grown-up drugs. sucks having to take care of a 40 year old bum doesn't it?

Tumblr Bae ♡ taken
~text
constantly on tumblr, constantly posting about anything and everything. we all follow their blog, let's be real. it's so pretty and aesthetic, you can't deny it. other than the fact that they got into a lot of trouble this summer. sometimes it's better to stay off social media. breaking and entering the headmaster's house and vandalizing it is a bit low, don't you think?

Social Butterfly ♡ open
~text
everyone knows them, and they know everyone. they are the person you spill all your secrets to without even thinking twice. but isn't that a bad thing? no, because our social butterfly keeps those nasty secrets locked up tight. unless of course, it's about money. i heard that your parents got in trouble because they couldn't pay the bills. so you thought it was a good idea to help them out right? can't you get in big trouble for embezzlement?

The Singer ♡ taken
~text
you've seen this angel of a singer sleeping with literally everyone. from the lamest of the lame to the kings and queens of the school. it doesn't matter, as long as they've got that spark of sex, they are happy. so what are you hiding? what is it? is it perhaps the fact that you've been in the closet longer than anyone in the school? oh baby, that's too bad.

The Bully ♡ taken
~text
constantly getting detention for late assignments and for getting into fights, but they've got that hot bad boy/girl vibe going on. surprisingly they are pretty well liked by people, not totally a loner after all. however this summer they got into a bit of a sticky situation. how does it feel to find out your mom slept with so many different guys that you don't even know who your real father is?

The Wild Child ♡ open
~text
dating the most popular kid in school certainly is a big feat. nobody expected this crazy ass kid to land such a hottie. they are an adrenaline junkie and are always doing things deemed dangerous. hell they were voted least likely to reach their mid twenties last year. so why is it this year they are having problems? though your problems are dirty. cutting the breaks on your new step dad's car isn't always the best thing to have on your record.

The Journalist ♡ taken
~text
you have a great way with words honestly. whatever you write gives me shivers. but there is one question i have... why do you talk shit about some many people 'anonymously', yet you never talk about yourself. like seriously, why not write a long ass article about how you slept with our english teacher rather than how someone overdosed?

The Artist ♡ taken
~text
always a joint in hand, you would think they'd be considered a druggie. however due to the fact their artwork is posted all over the school and in local art shows they are still the signature artist of the school. but it's all fun and games when working on a mural right? or it is until someone gets hit by a car. how did your daddy feel when you told him you hit someone?

The Casanova ♡ taken
~text
rarely do you ever find them single. they are constantly charming the pants off every student and getting with everyone honestly. other than some of the school's royalty, but whatever. the thing that surprises me the most though is that they roofied someone. thankfully nothing bad happened right?

The Comedian ♡ taken
~text
funniest kid on campus am i right? but you don't have the best of luck. last year we heard about your mom getting sick, oh baby i'm sorry. is your depression okay? doesn't bother you? that's great! because this summer you had a blast didn't you? i can see getting busted for drugs, but getting into a car accident and leaving the scene because you're too high to get off without a charge? that's pretty shitty.
BASICS
name- full name please. first and last
nicknames- if it applies
age- 16 - 19
gender-
grade-
orientation- romantic and sexual
role- whichever role you are applying for. refer to the left hand column for available roles
exposed secret- obviously the one that applies to your role

APPEARANCE
height-
weight-
eyes-
hair-
mods- piercings, tattoos, etc.
scars-
style- links please

PERSONA
likes-
dislikes-
habits-
fears-
secrets- don't fill this part out until you are accepted

PERSONALITY
vices- at least five
virtues- at least five

BACKGROUND
family-
biography- this can be major events or paragraphs

RELATIONSHIPS

EXTRA
pretty much whatever you want to add to the cs that wasn't listed here. obviously characters must have realistic face claims and meet all of the requirements that were listed in this character sheet. if you are accepted, i will explain what to do for the secrets section

links_ ic | ooc | interest check

Last edited:

KISS ME LIKE ITS A LIE

▽ secrets ▽

- claire has been suffering with anorexia since summer. at first it was just no more snacks, but soon it turned to her skipping multiple meals a day.

- more secrets tba

.​
NOTHING

▽ SCROLL DOWN BABE ▽

BASICS
name_ claire marie taylor

nicknames_ care bear/claire bear

age_ seventeen

gender_ female

sex_ female

orientation_ demiromantic pansexual

birthday_ feb. 11th

zodiac_ aquarius

grade_ senior

role_ cute but - d e a d l y -

theme_ claire's playlist

height_ 5'3

weight_ 99

hair_ brown

eyes_ brown

style_ x o x o

mods_ ear piercings

scars_ three

appearance
NOTHING
+ dancing
+ singing/music
+ animals
+ tumblr
+ coffee & tea
+ sweets
+ the ocean
+ exploring
+ jokes

- spiders
- horror/gore
- needles
- broken bones
- bitter things
- being alone
- super warm weather
- pitch black nights
- awkward silence

dislikes
NOTHING
- tiny spaces
- horror clowns
- broken bones
- horror
- tests of courage

fears
NOTHING
VICES & VIRTUES
caring outgoing adventurous cute romantic energetic protective

+ claire is a rather surprising person in general. or at least when you get to know her. as many people know her for her distant and 'ice cold bitch' persona, many people don't get to see how unique and cute she can actually be. you see, music is something she's very passionate about, alongside of dance. these two things are the easiest way to actually make her smile. it helps her loosen up and become more open, instead of being so reserved. for starters, she's really easy to make laugh. you can often hear claire cracking up over a joke that is considered stupid or lame, but she finds a lot of things funny. alongside of this, she's really energetic and actually optimistic.

+ claire also has a childish side, one that comes out in amusement parks or even aquariums. this side often leads to her soft and cute voice showing, along with her natural accent being more noticeable. once she is comfortable, you will find out that she likes a lot of unique things. these include things like crazy roller coasters, bungee jumping, etc. she loves cute things, and you will find that a lot of her things are super cute, meaning yes, she does have super cute plushies in her aesthetically minimalist bedroom. claire is in love with dogs, usually large dogs, and has one of her own that she loves to death.

+ aka the quickest way to win her friendship or heart is through cute animals and cute things in general. junk food is just a security net honestly. though claire is also someone who doesn't give up easily, nor does she stop being friends with someone suddenly over something silly. she is someone who loves with her whole heart, but you might not notice it until it's too late. claire is someone who often gets pushed aside because she values others more than herself.

insecure awkward antisocial hotheaded jealous cold

- it's a no brainer that claire isn't friendly to people outside of her friendship circle. she's known for that cold gaze and an aura that screams 'if you speak to me, i'll kill you'. this is because she doesn't trust pretty much anyone. it takes a bit for people to actually get to know her, which means they are exposed to the cold claire that is surprisingly popular for her looks and talents. despite her popularity, she is incredibly insecure. that's right, this girl doesn't like how she looks and tends criticize herself when she thinks nobody is paying attention. her weight is what she hates the most.

- despite her cute appearance, claire can get into trouble or do something uncharacteristically. this simply means that it's not unlikely that she'd get into a fight if provoked enough. considering the year before she poured a very large smoothie on a girl in the middle of the cafeteria because she was making racist comments about claire's group of friends, especially the girls she dances with. these things give claire a reputation for having a terrible temper and getting into full fledged fights if she feels the need.

- claire has a bad habit of always keeping her feelings hidden deep inside. because she doesn't like to trouble people, it's unlikely that she will tell you what's wrong. she doesn't like showing her wants or needs since she thinks it'll cause people to view her as needy. her whole world honestly revolves around pleasing other people, and she rarely stops to try and make herself feel happy instead of other people. this causes her to get really down on herself as she notices her imperfections more and more as she helps other people become happy, without caring about her personal happiness that much.

HABITS
- hides behind her hair when she's embarrassed/shy
- laughs a lot when shy/embarrassed
- stress eats candy (especially during finals)
- plays the guitar to help get rid of nervousness
- huffs whenever she's annoyed
- stutters when caught in a lie
- listens to music when working out and obviously when dancing
- drinks tea religiously to help her throat for singing

EXTRA
- she is in a personal club that is her and three other girls
- has choir and art as her electives
- the group of dancers run a youtube account where they post covers in both dance and singing
- choreograph their own dances for competitions
- jokingly the group of girls is called the 'cool asians' like from mean girls due to the fact they are all Asian and are quite attractive
- still has a strong New Zealand accent that people love
- enjoys learning new things even if she sucks at it

A BIG WORK IN PROGRESS
claire was born as an only child in auckland, new zealand. she was born to two very loving and bright parents. her mother, at the time, was still attending medical school, whereas her father was heavily involved in the music industry. this exposed claire to a very warm and beautiful environment. her childhood was spent moving back and forth between new zealand and america as her father was working with the music companies in both countries, having to do a lot of ground work, therefore he took his family along. this proved difficult for his wife, alice, as she was still a med student, but she didn't care.

the youngest taylor and her mother were always very close since alice was the one who was around claire most of the time. honestly alice raised the girl herself since her husband was often doing business, no matter which house they were in. but she didn't mind. a little background about alice is that she married her husband mark when she was very young, despite her parents disapproval. alice was meant to become a surgeon much like her parents. but when she met mark, she fell in love instantly. her dreams of becoming a surgeon were crushed once she married the man as her parents refused to support them.

mark wasn't all that great either. he was struggling with bringing in any money as he often would invest in awful things that would lead to the pair losing money. alice became the bread winner of the family almost immediately, taking on as many jobs as her body could handle. she helped them become financially stable, and finally, after years and years, mark had a stable job in the music industry. it took them awhile to get enough money to enroll alice into a medical program, but once she was in the program, she felt like her life was finally falling into place. her parents were happy that their daughter was still wanting to become someone in the medical field, but they didn't visit her, unless her husband was in america.

however once alice had claire, her parents softened up. the family was mending it's ways, alice's parents reaching out to the family of three, alice working towards her dream, and mark finally supporting his family. claire's childhood was pretty easy for the most part because of this. she learned how to sing and play the guitar and piano at a young age as mark wanted her to be exposed to the joys of music. as she grew older, she took dance lessons and followed the same routine repeatedly. the trio had a happy life together. nobody had any problems, everything was fine.

or at least that's what claire thought. in middle school, she realized that she heard her parents yelling at each other every night, her mother threatening to take claire and move back to new zealand, whether mark wanted it or not. but the next morning, they were back to their usual loving selves. this was also when claire realized that her parents and whole family in general put on an act to make her life easier. to make her happy. so claire did everything she could to make her parents happy. she said that she was fine if they lived in america permanently, and she didn't care what they did as long as they were together. so the taylor's stayed. they became citizens of america, while claire was a duel citizen of new zealand and america.

however in her freshman year, it got even worse. that's when alice found out about mark being unfaithful and having an emotional affair with the mother of one of claire's best friends. it was traumatizing. that argument resulted in claire packing her things, her mother in tears, screaming insults at her husband whenever he tried to touch either girl and stop them from leaving. the whole event left claire in a confused state, as she had no idea what exactly was going on. they caught a flight the next morning and left for new zealand, and claire never asked why. she never asked her mother anything, other than if she was hungry.

the next year, the two stayed in their home country, living with alice's parents for awhile until they moved into a two bedroom apartment. that was the year her parents divorced and her father later got remarried. it was painful for claire to move back to the states, but that's where her mother needed to be in order to complete her residency. so claire went back to school, back to her usual routine. her popularity easily shifted and she became one of the top ranking students. she was in a dance club, choir, and best friends with many of the popular kids in school. she never mentioned the divorce, not unless her friends asked. after all, why would someone want to admit their imperfections?

AS IF IM YOUR LAST LOVE

▽ relationships ▽

juno- surprisingly enough, the 'princess' of the school is quite close with the artist. the two have a best friend type relationship, but it's mostly seen outside of school. it's not unheard of for juno to stay at claire's house on weekends and have movie nights with her.

beck- childhood friends, since 7th grade honestly. claire has always been drawn to beck, feeling an overwhelming urge to take care of him and protect him in a sense. she tends to act indifferent around him at school, but softens up considerably whenever they hangout. she cherishes their friendship more than most and is scared that it'll one day go away.

veronica- enemies would be an understatement. veronica is someone that claire can't stand being in the same room as. she gets filled with an overwhelming amount of anger and just wants to scream and let everything out at the girl. but instead she refuses to acknowledge her existence. it's been this way since claire's father married veronica's mother. she can't stand the fact that they are somehow related and wishes that they never met.

.​
NOTHING

△ SCROLL UP BABE △

"She's so hot I wouldn't mind if she stepped on me"

"Her waist literally is so tiny. But fucking abs of justice man"

"I heard her singing one day and I thought I was in heaven. She has a good voice??"

"She's not human. How can someone that small be so damn fierce?"

"I saw her working out and I feel like I've been literally blessed"

Last edited:

U51e2Jn.gif

DIlYd4d.png

6vAih7A.png

Dweah1X.png

CuQ6ELy.png

E15ljrH.jpg

MIRANDA MERNA​

B A S I C S
name
- Miranda Celeste Merna
nicknames- 'Mir', 'Mira', or 'Celeste'. Celeste is reserved for only family and her closest friends.
age- 17
gender- female
grade- 12th
orientation- bisexual with a preferance for girls; four out of five of her last relationships have been with girls so it's something she's more comfortable with.
role- the stoner
exposed secret- Turns out her mother's a tragic deadbeat and borderline drug addict, looks like a blunt can't solve all her problems after all...

A P P E A R A N C E
height
- 5"4; kind of a shorty but it's one of the many things she loves about herself.
weight- 112; she's farely slender but has few curves and even fewer muscles. Most people would call her 'skinny fat'.
eyes- her eyes are a unique dark blue that come form her father's side of the family. Long lashes frame her eyes, making them flutter to life.
hair- Mira's thick, jet-black hair is always disheveled and constantly smells like coconut-shampoo scented weed.
mods- Her forearms tell a story of heritage and heart through a collection of minimalist tatoos. She has a total of seven tattoos across both arms and two behind her neck. As far as piercings go, she has a septum piercing that she rarely wears and four ear piercings in each ear.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

scars- naturally, her childhood brought many scars along with it but, other than the occasional scratch, she doesn't have any significant scarring. She does have quite a bit of bruising on her arms and legs, mostly because she's clumsy but a few of them are injection wounds.

style- she describes her style as 'effortlessly aesthetic' which really translates to, 'uncombed hair + sweat pants + oversized graphic tees'. There's never really too much thought put into her outfits but, when she does make an effort, she'll make heads turn. She has the natural ability to make anything look chic.

x
x
x
x
x

P E R S O N A
- the color black • horror movies • collecting bongs • not wearing pants • weed • the feeling of nostalgia • sleeping • burning her school work during the summer • being anywhere but home • sweatpants/sweatshirts • candles

dislikes- her dad • united states political system • school • authority • people who try too hard to be something they're not • gender roles • being sober • really hot weather • dressing up • being caught in the same routine for too long • being disrespected

habits- as weird as it sounds, she has a habit of not wearing pants. She has a reputation for getting dresscoded because of all the oversized t-shirts and 'way too short' shorts that she wears. Of course, she also has a pretty nasty drug habit but that's nothing new...

fears- Mira's greatest, most realistic fear is her fear of accidently overdosing. The anxiety has never been enough to get her to actually stop, but it lingers in the back of her mind as a ever present warning.

secrets- TBA

P E R S O N A L I T Y

VICES:

• impatient - the concept of waiting makes Miranda's skin crawl. She has little time for excess details and is always focused on getting to the point of things. Unless she has someting to occupy the time inbetween, Mir stears clear of any activity that requires prolonged waiting. It's best not to test her patience unless you want to be met with a flood of irritation.

• reckless/compulsive - the timeless principle of 'think before you act' doesn't exist in Mir's world. Life is too short for thinking, what's the point of contemplation when you could just take the plunge? She's learned many tough lessons and gained priceless memories because of her 'live fast die young' philosphy. Thankfully, it hasn't landed her into any serious trouble... yet.

• selfish - she's not intentionally selfish, it's just become a natural self preservation mechanism. She's given so much of herself away and her trust has been broken so many times that it became unbearable. Mira eventually realized that, if she wanted to be happy, she needed to make herself a priority. Now she always put herself first, not as an act of selfishness, but as a way to protect herself.

• stubborn - Miranda has an opinion on every single matter and it's nearly impossible to sway her. She's confident in her beliefs and stands by everything she says, even when it's incorrect. This can be to both her advantage and disadvantage. At times, her stubborn nature seems to throw her into a close-minded room with locked doors. The key to those doors are often tricky to find.

• moody - One minute her face is lit up like New York City then, the next, it's covered with shadows of anger or sadness. It's something she tries to regulate with drugs and, for the most part, a joint is all it takes to capsize her mood swings. It's simply something everyon'es learned to accomodate and withstand.

• confrontational- Mira's a generally easy-going and amicable person but everyone's learned not to push those thin, elastic boundaries. If you push her, she'll push back. If you test her, she'll test you back. If you disrespect her, she'll easily and visciously drag you back into your place. Many tears have been shed at the expense of her anger. It's certainly not something to be played with. Thankfully, she gets along with almost everyone and it's a side that's rarely seen.

VIRTUES:

• hardworking - She's been an over-achiever since birth. Unfortunately, she achieves in all the wrong departments. She only works hard for what she cares about, which is why her grades are struggling. Her little 'business' on the other hand, is thriving from all her careful cultivating. She pays attention to the details when they're absolutely essential to success. When she comitts herself to a project, it's instantly destined for greatness.

• confident- No matter what negativity you throw at her, it'll glide off like water on oil. She's grown her confidence bit by bit, watering it everyday and tending to it with clarity. It's the one thing she never has, and never will, let anybody threaten. Her confidence and security is humble, relentless, and unflinching.

• independent- Her indepedence is the result of four unfortunate years of neglect. She's learned that, in order to survive, you have to know yourself better than anyone. You also have to know how to manuever through the complicated, debilitating system of life. It's always a struggle to keep her head above water but she knows that it'll make her stronger in the end. There will eventually come a time where the only one she can rely on is herself; when that day comes, she'll be ready.

• optimistic- Though most of her witty one-liners are enough to send you itno an extestential crisis, she actually prefers to see the world through sunny lenses. Her arsenal of uplifting mantrals are endless and she's practically a spiritual ninja. When you're least expecting it, she'll be there to brighten your day just a little.

• unique- She enjoys breaking stereotypes and surprising people at every possible turn. One of her favorite past times involves seeing how many people she can freak out in a single day. She's comfortable with ever aspect of herself and never tries to mask her oddities. She knows that, 98.9% of the time she's a disheveled mess but she's okay with it. In fact, she practically flaunts her quirks with every chance she gets.

• courageous- In freshman year, she was dubbed the 'Queen of Dares' after several heated rounds of 'Truth or Dare'. There's no challenge she would back down from and, even if she wanted to, she wouldn't risk tainting her reputation. As well as being a self proclaimed 'daredevil', she's a fighter. She'll stand up for anyone in need and she'll be the voice for those who are voiceless. She makes herself heard and stands confidently behind her podium of beliefs.

B A C K G R O U N D

family-
mom: Mei Lin Merna
father: Anthony Merna
step-sister: name unknown
step-sister: name unknown
step-brother: name unknown

biography-

In her youth, Mira lived a golden life filled with riches and comfort. Her family's story was a twisted american fairytale, complete with all the components of the 'American Dream'. Her mother and father worked hard to bless her with a happy childhood. They were young when they met, only 18, but they fell in love overnight. Mei Lin, a second-generation Korean immigrant, was the definition of perfection. Her parents were wealthy and tought her the value of a successful education. She attended one of the top schools in the nation, where she met the love of her life - Anthony Merna. Anthony was a business major and the only person who could rival Mei's fierce work ethic. Though they were quite the power couple, their relationship had to be kept under the wraps of secrets and lies. Mei's parents were traditional and uncompromizing. They'd be ashamed to learn their daughter had entered a relationship without their approval, especially since the relationship was interracial.

So they lived their lives in careful seclusion, distancing themselves from their families. When they finished their studies, they eloped and had their first child by the time they were twenty-two. There were times when, late at night, Mei would dream of a life were she could share the joy of mother hood with her parents. Of course, that was never an option. She stayed at home caring for her child and making diner for her husband. It was a simple life, but it filled her with overwhelming comfort and contentment. That feeling was stolen from her on one rainy day in June.

Mei's parents showed up on her doorstep with their arms folded rain dripping from their dark hair. She would never forget the dissapointment their faces held. When Mei explained herself, their faces sunk even further. They made it clear that, if Mei wanted them in her life, the husband had to go. They'd even payed Anthony to divorce her, offering no less than $100,000 for him to dissappear. After that they left, excommunicating her for the next several years. Her relationship with her parents would forever be filled with animosity.

In an act of fear, betrayal, and selfishness, Anthony took the money. He traded his daughter and his wife for the money. Two years later, through the rumors and murmurs, Mei learned that he'd remarried. It shook her to her very core, sending a ripple of pain that was strong enough to shatter the walls of their already broken home.

Mira's life changed after that and she would never forgive her father for what he did. She was forced to grow up, to pick up the pieces her father left in his wake. Every moment of it hurt but she bit back the tears and pushed. She knew she had to be strong for the both of them. By the time she was thirteen, she started selling stolen clothes to her friends. When she turned fifteen, she started selling her mother's prescription pills. Bit by bit it spiraled into an intricate web of danger and risk. She did what she had to do to keep food on the table and pills in her mother's hands.

Every once in a while, a check would come through the mail with her father's name on it. Sometimes there would even be a letter attatched with it. His messages were always short but sentimental, the only things suggesting he ever existed to begin with. One day, Mira and her mother risked driving to the address on the letters. It led to a stunning, enormous house with the most lavish garden imaginable. They stood there for hours, hiding behind the gates while trying to glimpse into the life they should have been living. It all served as a painful reminder of what they'd lost.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
tbd !! (idea: it would be cool (and add a bit more drama) if someone wanted to be Mira's unknown step sister/brother)

E X T R A
n/a

GABRIEL NORSTROM​

B A S I C S
name
- Gabriel Ian Norstrom
nicknames- Gabe, Ian, or Smokey
age- 18
gender- cis male
grade- 12th
orientation- heterosexual, though he's kissed several guys when drunk.
role- the artist
exposed secret- He hit someone with a car by accident... or was it an accident?

A P P E A R A N C E

Gabriel's olive, freckled skin is scattered with sentimental tattoos that tell stories through their dark swirls. His lips are usually curled around a cigarette and his hands are always shaking from caffeine overdoses. Beneath his dark shades hide even darker circles that linger beneath his deep blue eyes. Most would say he's attractive, yet he still thinks otherwise.

height- 5"11, a height which Gabriel considers pretty average.
weight- 161; Though he's managed to put on several pounds of muscle, he's still rather thin. His ribcage faintly presses against his torso and he's let his health slip away from him.
eyes- an icy and piecing greyish blue.
hair- Golden brown, usually worn messy and unkept. It's hard to resist running your fingers through it but he'd probably fight you.
mods/scars- He has many freckles along his arms and back, four tattoos, and a scar just below his jawline. His tattoos include; his mother's name on the the inside of his arm, his sister's name on his left shoulder blade, a downward facing knife located just below his heart, and an intimate pattern on his right shoulder blade.

x
x

style- Gabe likes to keep things minimalist. His wardrobe consists of mostly white t-shirts and black jeans with the occasional hoodie. He never leaves the house with his shades and his favorite excessory is a lit cigarette. He likes to look clean, but you'll never see him dressed up.

x
x
x
x

P E R S O N A
- watercolors • drugs (particularly hallucinagens) • painting • playing piano • dawn • sunsets • the 90s • caring for children (or anyone really) • mixing paints • sweatpants/sweatshirts • coffee

dislikes- gunshots • blood • smoking cigarettes (yet he can't seem to unglue them from his fingers) • being full • dissapointing people • loneliness • school • winter • being bothered while he's painting/composing • action movies • being lied to

habits- Never finishes a meal, smokes cigarettes daily, bites at his lip. Growing up with a younger sibling and little food, Gabriel naturally taught himself to leave leftovers. Now it's a habit he can't shake.

fears- Gabriel finds hospitals to be insufferable. The smell, the toxins, the cries; they remind him of the horrors that dwell in the walls of his own home. The sight of blood or the sound of gunshots will often put him in a state of moderate to severe panic.

secrets- TBA

P E R S O N A L I T Y

The depths of his personality can be painted in a mosaic of yellows and cherry reds while the surface is smeared with shadows of grey and blue. On the rare occasion when these two layer elevate into a melody of emotions, they can be expressed with vivid indigos and sparkling gold. If only Gabriel could find his way out of the motionless, colorless movie that he calls life.

He's selfless by nature and finds pieces of himself missing overtime he wakes up. With time, his poverty ridden community stole every piece of life that one lived in him. Now he's passive and stoic. The occasional storm of red may pulse in his fists, but it's always smothered by the cloud of smokey grey. To Gabriel, life is an organized sequence and each day is one step closer to the sequence's end.

For fleeting moments, the brilliant spark of life lights up Gabriel's eyes once more. He allows himself to cling to hope and pray for a miracle to stride into his life. In the twilight sky, he imagines a world with meaning. Then it's gone. The sun has conquered the sky and the sequence begins again. A never ending cycle of pain, anger, passion, and grief.

VICES:

• pessimistic - the sequence of events in his life have caused him to retreat into a darker place. He tries so hard to see the good in things but, most days, it's a challenge. He's become a cynical realist, always expecting the worst and keeping his hopes at bay.

• sensetive - it's a part himself that is only shown through his emotional and overwhelming work. He's a deep thinker and has a tendency to let his feeling build up inside, swelling and tugging at his heart. His walls are decorated with holes from his fists and his pillow is often damp with silent tears. It's not something he'd ever open up about but all you have to do is look into his eyes to see the painful, humbling truth.

• anxious - Gabe's hands are always sweaty and shaking. He blames it on the drugs, but it's actually one of the many side affects of his anxiety. Panic attacks and axiety are a part of his daily routine. His panic is a result of trauma but his anxiety is a curse placed upon him since childhood. His throat is always tight with an uncontrollable feeling of dread and confusion. It's the main reason why he smokes so much.

• irritable - he always walks the halls with a passive expression, a silent indicator of his volatile persona. He's not unfriendly, but he doesn't have the time for small talk. Especially when it's with someone he hates. If he doesn't like you, you'll know. You'll be able to feel his disinterest resonate through every cell in your body. It's also unwise to disturb him while he's working on his art. His insipration comes and goes but it's always requires his full attention.

• insecure - Gabe never had a reassuring figure in his life. His older brother was a misguided drug addict, his fater was deployed, and his mother was always too preoccupied. He never had anyone to boost his confidence or encourage him. He'd come home from school with a report card filled with A's and would be greeted with disinterest. The lack of encouragement growing up made him doubt himself. He's even more insecure when it comes to his artwork. No matter how many times you compliment him he'll dismiss it as misplaced kindness.

• apathetic - his emotions are vast but he keeps them to himself. He'll never trouble people with his own struggles and he always pretends to be okay. While his brave face may seem harmless, it's causes him a lot of suffering. He's never talked to anyone about his mental health or his family. It's all just slowly building up inside, waiting to explode.

VIRTUES:

• selfless- Despite the fact that his life's a mess, he'll be there for you when you need him. He puts the people he loves first, even if it means endangering his own safety or happiness. He'd give everything for his community and family. Sadly, many people have taken advanantage of this rare quality. There have been many hungry nights and discomfort at the expense of everyone elses hapiness.

• gifted- Gabe is beyond talented, he's gifted. His award-winning art work was born without the help of any aide. Everything he paints comes from his soul; it's raw, innovative, passionate, and lively. You can see his breath through each brush stroke and his feeling in each color. No one could ever replicate the life that pulses through his paintings.

• empathic- He has the natural ability to read into other people's energy. It's nothing magical, but it's certainly unique. He can easily pick up on what you're feeling, even if every part of you is fighting against that emotion. Everyone's transparent in Gabriel's eyes. He's a great listener because of this and most of his friends come to him for consolation.

• considerate- Yes he can be irritable at times and yes he probably doesn't want to talk to you, but he'll sympathize with what's going on in your life. If you're his friend, you can expect to be surprized with little appreciative acts. He'll write you a funny note in class when you're upset and he'll pick up on the details that no one else bothers to learn. He's the friend who'll never forget your birthday, even if the world is self-destructing around him.

• resilient- He's seen things that most people can't even imagine but somehow still gets through life. Granted, it takes a lot of effort, but he's made it day by day. He's strong beyond his years and has so much persistence. If you told him this, of course, he'd probably shrug it off and laugh.

• intellectual- There was a time when he was a model student, the perfect example of what a good education should look like. He's still the same intelligent person but he no longer has time to priorotize school. He's curious by nature and enjoys seeping up knowledge on every subject imaginable. Give him a good book and he'll be lost for hours.

B A C K G R O U N D

family-
mom: Rebecca Norstrom
father: Jackson Norstrom
sister: Ellia Norstrom
Brother: Holden Norstrom

biography-

As a child, Gabriel hugged more prescription bottles than actual people. He held his first gun at the age of ten and took his first puff at the age of fourteen. His mother was ill while his father had been drafted to Afghanistan. When Gabriel turned fourteen, he was left alone with his doped-up elder brother and youthful little sister. The only source of happiness was his paintbrush and beat-up piano.

On a languid October night, Gabriel and his sister were drawn out to the last high school football game of the season. The air was thick with the scent of cider and greasy food. That night, the teams victory was met with a show of bullets and death. Amongst the twenty-nine victims, rested Gabriel's older brother.

With the death of his brother, came the death of Gabriel's childhood. He was left with the tender burden of caring for his mother, who was afflicted with cancer and a gruesome concoction of pain. The only income came from the military checks that slowly shuffled through their faded front door. Suddenly, and without warning, the checks stopped drifting through. Instead, they were replaced with letters of grief and condolences for the death of a beloved Sergeant.

With no money to buy medicine and no food to feed the open mouthes, Gabriel sought out external help. His aching desperation led to three arrests on the count of stealing. If it weren't for the kindness of strangers, his mother and sister would have lost the last being that tethered them to safety. Eventually, he knew he'd have to give up trying. That he'd have to let social security take away his last remaining family. Now, he's simply counting the days until his misfortune enslaves him.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
tbd !!

E X T R A
n/a

dij12HB.gif

Q1NvT4P.png

V0g7TpA.png

8HbRPtc.png

X6RU8Y2.png

SaB6eg7.jpg

Last edited:
the artist [name, moodboard, and faceclaim may change at any given time]

b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
& juno arabella roberts
the — artist.
kind heart
[ fierce mind ]
and brave spirit.
& stats
= nicknames: junie, or ju ju by claire
= age: seventeen
= gender: cisgender female
= grade: twelveth, or senior year
= orientation: demi-heteroromantic and heterosexual
= role: the artist
= exposed secret: may or may not be a druggie, and may or may not have hit someone with her car.

= hair:
a mess of dirty blonde locks, with her brown roots hidden within
= eyes: a light brown, almost hazel
= height: five foot five inches
= weight: one hundred nineteen pounds
= complexion: tannish??? with lot's of bruises and acne
= ethnicity: 1/2 cuban and 1/2 french
= build: she's a tall stick
= style: tba
= mods: triple-pierced ears
= scars:
= face claim:
yvonne logan
= voice claim: tba

= likes: trampolines, night adventures, knit scarves, early morning conversations, big and wide windows, cups of coffee, smell of lavender, art, hand made gifts, foreign films, big and old trees, pop rocks, photo booths, dutch braids, the smell of cigarettes, flowers growing in the cracks of pavements, and jacob
= dislikes: black clothes, maps, small talk, the smell of the beach, having breakfast late, plane journeys, standing in front of her mirror, cracked glass, churches, alcohol, herself, geometry, when her color pencils break, the taste of orange juice, cacti, spiders, and high, nasal voices
habits-
fears-
secrets-

& bio
when her dad died, she didn't cry. when her mom got sent to the hospital for a drug overdose, she didn't cry. when she was bullied in school, she didn't cry. when her boyfriend told her that he loved her, she didn't cry. when that same boyfriend hit her, she didn't cry. when she found him and her mother having sex, she didn't cry. when she accidentally rammed her car into the car of another, she didn't cry. when she realized that she put a little boy into a coma, she didn't cry.

because tears are nothing but wasteful, and the only pain she could reveal is with the smoke from a joint, and the colors of an art piece.
code by dwale, and moodboard by tsuneni

Last edited:

name..............veronica marie hawthorne.
nicknames..............ronnie, bug face, etc.
age.........................................seventeen.
gender.........................cisgender female.
grade....................................year twelve.
orientation......................... heterosexual.
role............................................the nerd.
secret.....she's pregnant with levi's child.
appearance—

height...............................................five foot six.
weight......one hundred and twenty-one pounds.
eyes................................................. ocean blue.
hair.......................dark brown, long with a fringe.
mods...............................................pierced ears.
scars............................a small scar on her wrist.
style.........................................................x o x o.
15623779_530214613852226_2548451435293442048_n.jpg

personality—

15056546_404777629912211_1869091792087941120_n.jpg

15624196_730215723800875_6463813497149980672_n.jpg
likes-...sweet things, science, studying, cheesy romances, kids, oversized sweaters, roses, warm beds, nasa, doctor who, milkshakes, levi.
dislikes-...bad grades, claire, rudeness, broccoli, warm weather, the beach, bikinis, pain, english assignments.
habits-...keeps pushing her glasses, picks at her fingernails, chews her lower lip.
fears-... not getting into a good university, dying alone and single, clowns, being a parent.
secrets-...shhhh.
virtues-...loving, intelligent, caring, responsible, motherly.
vices-...pushover, weak, quiet, easily frightened, soft-spoken.

in depth—
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque pharetra nisl nisl, vitae tempor augue pharetra vel. Nam ac massa sed neque ullamcorper convallis sed eu augue. In auctor mattis sapien, eget efficitur quam lacinia mollis. Mauris eros mauris, fringilla eget nisi imperdiet, auctor viverra arcu. Duis maximus semper sapien et pulvinar. Morbi sed enim ut nisi finibus tempor. Donec vel elit finibus, auctor tellus faucibus, egestas lacus. Nullam ullamcorper purus nunc, et congue mi faucibus non. Ut pellentesque sagittis felis, eget commodo metus laoreet nec. Vivamus iaculis convallis semper.

Sed interdum lorem quis quam blandit venenatis. Integer accumsan ipsum quis nibh pharetra semper. Nullam nec faucibus turpis. Ut sodales efficitur augue ac aliquet. Duis semper ante in turpis fringilla, non interdum erat tristique. Pellentesque nec turpis ac ligula luctus luctus vel ut lacus. Phasellus et tortor orci. Suspendisse laoreet neque ut lorem facilisis luctus. Duis at mauris vel nisl pharetra luctus. Morbi feugiat diam at viverra elementum. Nunc eget volutpat velit. Ut at urna tincidunt, efficitur risus non, cursus dolor. Etiam condimentum, ex sit amet consectetur posuere, nisl ante mattis enim, et tempus leo quam sit amet elit. Suspendisse augue risus, dictum aliquam dignissim id, lacinia eget velit. Morbi euismod magna vitae velit consequat, non vehicula lorem maximus.

Quisque sem purus, bibendum id nisl id, fermentum posuere mauris. Cras scelerisque tristique iaculis. Praesent ultricies dictum nunc a tempus. Duis a dolor felis. Pellentesque consequat nunc lectus, eget semper diam posuere dapibus. Morbi malesuada quam hendrerit sem lacinia, eget interdum lectus laoreet. Fusce sodales ligula et tellus interdum aliquet. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Pellentesque scelerisque, tellus sit amet fringilla fermentum, lacus tellus lobortis ante, vel ultrices magna urna quis quam. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aliquam ultricies mi quis consequat elementum. Curabitur blandit aliquam lorem, non posuere elit aliquet eget. Nullam aliquet quam ligula, quis dignissim est tempor at. Phasellus vulputate enim dignissim dolor accumsan dictum vitae eget diam.

15043517_652013388302835_5777917854317805568_n.jpg
14709436_196282390822318_1269121054526144512_n.jpg
14733376_540588666126748_6778194644971814912_n.jpg
15043882_359819544370388_1213015931098234880_n.jpg

relationships—

person-placeholder-250x250.jpg
NAME HERE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce semper efficitur mattis. Nam congue tincidunt massa. In vitae arcu ante. Suspendisse lacus nisi, ultricies facilisis tempor vitae, imperdiet ut mi. Duis iaculis finibus mauris, at volutpat elit consectetur a.
NAME HERE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce semper efficitur mattis. Nam congue tincidunt massa. In vitae arcu ante. Suspendisse lacus nisi, ultricies facilisis tempor vitae, imperdiet ut mi. Duis iaculis finibus mauris, at volutpat elit consectetur a.
NAME HERE

Last edited:
797a47391926ba0839ed019a338e3e76.jpg

name- Gabrielle Chase
nicknames- Gabby
age- 17
gender- Female
grade- Senior
orientation- Bisexual
role- Hipster

code by pasta
tumblr_o6wxermPbN1s3v7rfo1_500.gif

APPEARANCE
height- 5'4
weight- 121
eyes- Dark brown
hair- Purple braids
mods- Has a nose piercing and a tattoo of a rose behind her ear
scars- A scar on her knee from when she fell when she was little
style- S A Y
W H A T

PERSONA
likes-
- The internet
- Hanging out with friends
- Weed
- Partying
- Dancing
dislikes-
- Being left out
- Being told what to do
- People acting fake
habits- Bites her lip when nervous
fears-
- The dark
- Growing up

PERSONALITY
vices-
LAZINESS She tends to procrastinate when she needs to get work done.
IMPATIENT She gets really irritated when plans take too long.
JEALOUS She gets upset when she's left out of something. She acts like she doesn't care but the truth is, it's eating her up inside.
CARELESS She doesn't really think of the consciences of her actions and doesn't think twice about things.
INSECURE She's always trying to fit in, but she sometimes feels like an outcast. She can always pick out a flaw about herself.
virtues-
FRIENDLY She's friends with almost everyone and it can be hard to hate her.
CONFIDENT She's very bold and speaks her mind. She has no shame.
LOYAL She's that type of ride or die friend.
HUMOROUS She'd always make your day and smile.
JOYFUL She's always happy and is known for her big smile

BACKGROUND
family-
Cheryl Chase~ Mother
David Spencer~ Father
Logan Bennette~ Almost Step-Father
Mason Bennette~ Almost Step-Brother

biography-
Gabby's childhood was quick. She was born in London, England. Her father was always on business trips, well that's what he told her mother. But the thing was, he was actually visiting his mistresses. Gabby found out when she was 6, when she answered his phone and it was his girlfriend. Her Father made her promise to never tell her mother, but since Gabby didn't understand she never told anyone.

When Gabby was 10 her mother finally found out about the affair. She packed up her things and left to america with Gabby. Her mother was fell apart after that. Gabby felt as if it was her fault and that she could of spared her mother from the pain. She could put on a fake smile for anything. She was one of the "it" girls at school. She started trends and could make anyone laugh. At age 16 she turned to weed. It was an one time thing with her friends, but she instantly loved it.

A few months after her mum met a man. He was that only thing that could make her smile. What made Gabby happy was her mothers happiness. If her mum could be happy so could Gabby, and soon she was. Gabby cut all the negative people out of her life. She made new friends that actually made her happy instead of the fake ones she had. But she never cut down on the weed and she doesn't plan to. Her mum is now planning her new marriage and Gabby couldn't be any happier. She is doing her best to welcome her new step-brother into the family. But right now Gabby is alright, and hopefully nothing changes that.

RELATIONSHIPS

EXTRA
Theme song~ American kids by Poppy
She still has a slight accent

dcfe13ee2a8e781250651bacedcb1a85.gif

Last edited:

ab38362c25794f87dba5e392db216541--pretty-face-beautiful-women.jpg
♛Appearance♛
height: 5'9"
weight: 115
eyes: chocolate brown and almond shaped that are framed by long, thick lashes that seem to capture your attention
hair: golden blonde - currently layered, falls in soft waves to her waist, and ends in a v-shape
mods: earlobe piercings
style: almost everyone would say its always on point. savannah makes sure that even her most laid back outfits look aesthetic and cute. its a mix of girly, urban, and boho, and she always seems to be ahead of the trends. she's also quite the trendsetter at westview high. her wardrobe includes lots of silk pieces, velvet pieces, lace, thigh boots, oversized sweaters, high-waisted denim shorts, off the shoulder tops, crop tops, skirts, and chokers.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

tumblr_oal7ad0ieW1tumicto2_400.png
♛Personality♛
virtues: charismatic, loyal, outgoing, sophisticated, daring, compassion, romantic, confident
vices: vanity, bias, manipulative, jealous, seductive, lavishness, impatience, stubborn

savannah puts on a tough exterior. from the outside, she seems untouchable. when she makes her way down the hall, everyone's head turns to stare. everyone sees her as a royal who's got it all, but no one really knows who she really is. savannah only shows her true colors to her close friends and family. she doesn't want anyone to know about her weaknesses or life at home. the only person she had shared everything with is her best friend claire. although others just see her as a rich, spoiled brat, there is a lot more to her. she's charismatic and people naturally look up to her. she has this charm to her that makes her alluring and a natural born leader. this also comes with a downfall though. since she is looked up to, it's easy for her to be manipulative because people do what she says. she's used to getting what she wants, and she doesn't mind using her seductiveness to get it either, but she can be quite impatient with others. growing up, she was taught to be confident and never doubt her abilities. even thought she sometimes questions herself, she remains confident and doesn't give up causing her to be stubborn. savannah is also extremely loyal. she'll always take her friends side no matter what the argument is about. her loyalty comes with a downfall, though. she's biased, will show favoritism to her friends, and will choose them over anyone, even if they are wrong. she is also very outgoing which helps her stay on top of the social scene. being raised in the upperclass, savannah is sophisticated and has good taste, good manners, and knows just what to say in every single situation. the downfall of being raised upperclass is that she lives lavishly, doesn't really know the value of money, and isn't afraid to splurge on things. she also takes great care and pride in how she looks. with her lovers, she is very passionate and romantic, but she gets jealous easily when they are around other girls. ultimately, savannah is compassionate about others and isn't afraid to get down to business.

17126838_1432643130368337_5335017090132738048_n.jpg
♛Relationships♛
tbd- DM me! I was thinking of an ex or a secret hookup, but I'm open to anything!

17934559_332640030484586_1039538783218827264_n.jpg
♛Persona♛
likes: photography, polaroids, dance, acting, singing, beaches, warm weather, fashion, fairy lights, succulents, dogs and cats, edm, pop and hiphop music, cities, instagram, coffee and tea, vintage things, chickflicks, a good highlighter (not a sharpie, she's talking about cosmetics), nice sunsets, night skies
dislikes: cold weather, country sides, licorice, ranch, country music, cakey foundation, social climbers, fakes, liars, people who use her, spiders, clumpy mascara, snakes (both literally and metaphorically), pigeons, cake frosting, wannabes, drugs, rumors about her, people who think they know her, clowns, the dark
habits: bites/chews lip when flirting or nervous or thinking hard, pulls at sleeves when nervous, plays with hair subconsciously or when bored, taps her manicured nails on her desk when bored, can't look you in the eye when lying, plays with her bracelets when bored, has to have coffee or tea every single morning, adjusts her skirt, always fixes her hair in the mirror
fears: never finding love, getting heartbroken, disappointing people, not living up to her mother, pigeons, spiders, getting humiliated, not reaching her goal, loosing everything she's worked for
secrets: tbd

img-thing
♛Background♛
family: father- william ryan madison, current step mother- alison lane madison, dog- dakota (husky-pomeranian mix), cat- sushi (american-shorthair)
biography:
savannah was born into a loving upperclass family. her father william madison and her mother, alison noelle madison, are both wealthy society members. they all have their share of trust funds, and their lives are set out for them. her father decided to use his trust fund to build a school, and her mother used her trust fund to invest in her own fashion designing career. both of their careers began to take off. savannah was always expected to excel in school and dance, and she was always at the top of the class. she excelled in everything she did, and she was always told to be the best. her parents would always get praised at society parties about how their child was so talented and doing so well in school. they were the picture perfect family. that was until she found out her father was having an affair with a young supermodel and her mother had lung cancer. her mother soon died when savannah was 12, and her father never stopped blaming himself for her death. of course the family hid these issues from the public. she hid her emotions in public, and didn't let anyone see her shed a tear no matter how devastated she was. on the other hand, her father dealt with the death by downing lots of alcohol late at night after putting his children off to bed, and he would often bring young girlfriends home. william would bring home girl friend after girlfriend and a new stepmother after step mother to his children. savannah began to resent her father because of his disrespect for his late wife. her father began spoiling her even more, but it hasn't fixed his relationship with his daughter. of course, savannah took advantage of his spoiling and began to splurge on things and do whatever she wanted at school without getting in trouble. she realized that her father was was never going to make her mother proud, and she was going to have to do it on her own. she set even higher standards for herself, and made sure she lived up to her mother. she kept her reputation flawless and maintained a spot at the top of her school's hierarchy overshadowing everyone else, including her sibling.

17266180_1298856766862732_5863421672404549632_n.jpg
♛Extra♛
-has been vegan for 2 years
-her favorite food she had to give up is sushi
-captain of the dance team
-captain of the varsity cheerleading team
-member of the drama club
-member of the glee club
-member of the track team
-has never gotten under a 4.0 g.p.a
-has been doing dance since she was 3
- theme song: Castle by Halsey and Primadonna Girl by Marina and The Diamonds

299e764d9f3ff93a5df9254d9065494d.jpg
136fc991b02f0d8aaa9af58d25e8cf3a.jpg
large.jpg

name: savannah rose madison
nicknames: sav, savvy, vannah
grade: 12
birthday: september 22
zodiac: libra
orientation: heterosexual, heteromantic
role: the queen♛

exposed secret: causing amy jacobs to move away by exposing screenshots of amy's text messages, which amy sent to the jocks at Westview High, to the whole school. the texts, which included amy's nudes, proved that amy was attempting to sleep her way to the top and steal savannah's spot as queen. this ruined amy's reputation, and amy lost her scholarship because of it.

1bfc05ca784fec2985be95e8301f0fea.png

Last edited:
tumblr_omnrnc8f6h1ukofkbo1_500.jpg
superthumb.jpg
DDi2MflXUAIit9j.jpg
tumblr_inline_obrdzf2dF91tazn0l_540.png
tumblr_inline_obrdzlXf421tazn0l_540.png
URETdzy.jpg

d2c9d4f5f702157d344fef64ca6357ea.png

name - rosalie cristine voss
nicknames - rose, rosie
age - eighteen
gender - cis female
grade - twelfth
orientation - demisexual, biromantic
role - the journalist
exposed secret- somehow, to her own surprise, she ended up in bed with the hunky english teacher

hair - dirty blonde
mods- navel piercing and rose tattoos [x]
scars - n/a
style - the pen is mightier than the sword [click all words]

likes - vanilla chai, married her laptop, journals, the smell of rain, gossip, free stuff, dimmed lights, the ground, beaches, closets, her ability to see through glasses, messy buns, vintage stuff, fountain pens, candied orange peels, the feeling of taking the plastic off a new pen
dislikes - anything with deep water, pencils, losing things, pools, heat, coffee, meat, lollipops, being whispered to, whispering in general, loud atmospheres, missing out on secrets, lemons, confrontation [pls no], being told what to write, smudging ink, deleting shit on her computer
habits - chewing on the end of her plastic pens, scratching her eyebrow when annoyed, picking at small scabs
fears - getting trapped underwater, drowning, pools, oceans, any type of large bodies of water, being exposed, losing her friends, dying alone

vices:
- too nosey for her own good: honestly, she really can't help herself if she hears some good shit being talked about? journalism is all about building a story that people WANT to read about. no one wants to learn about how they are remodeling the gym, now do they? no. people want to know what's going on with the people at the top of the social hierarchy. she will go to the depths of a pool to look for the good gossip.
- two faced: like i said before, it's all about getting the scoop on who's doing what and why. because of this, she has become very good at slithering her way into friendships that will provide her with the juicy details that her blog craves. the only way to stay relevant is to keep bringing the top-notch scoops, even if it costs her a friend here or there. then again, journalists aren't really good unless someone wants to drown you.
- more coming soon..
virtues:
+ courageous; okay maybe not overly courageous but it does take a good pair of ovaries to write shit about a whole lot of people at school and still walk around with dignity. so maybe she doesn't necessarily confront situations head on but at least she is willing to face somebody for the sake of her blog's popularity. in real life, like if an emergency were to actually happen she would definitely not hesitate to do something because that's some psychological stuff and she's not one to be a bystander in life and death situations.
+ resourceful: rosie is definitely your girl if you're trying to figure something out. her little game of 'i'm everyone's friend' pays off every now and then so she has some good and reliable sources. but of course, if she helps you there is obviously going to be a cost so you'll just be added to the list of all the people who owe her favors. she might write the gossip but she is definitely never the one who starts it. a certain number of her reliable resources have to confirm the story because she actually writes it. nobody likes faulty information.
+ more coming soon...

family-

Acu9gjh.jpg
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, a libero massa at. Amet scelerisque bibendum elit morbi ante donec, curabitur magna. Ac suspendisse lectus phasellus, dictum in nibh enim dolor pede, laoreet morbi suspendisse maecenas purus ad, congue sapien tellus id velit vestibulum, egestas pretium aenean tortor vitae dui ut.
Acu9gjh.jpg
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, a libero massa at. Amet scelerisque bibendum elit morbi ante donec, curabitur magna. Ac suspendisse lectus phasellus, dictum in nibh enim dolor pede, laoreet morbi suspendisse maecenas purus ad, congue sapien tellus id velit vestibulum, egestas pretium aenean tortor vitae dui ut.
Acu9gjh.jpg

pretty much whatever you want to add to the cs that wasn't listed here. obviously characters must have realistic face claims and meet all of the requirements that were listed in this character sheet. if you are accepted, I will explain what to do for the secrets section

"There are no rules to writing. I only say what I think is relevant."

Last edited:

☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
tumblr_inline_myhlt67Vjl1rh84g8.png
"Sex is sex, finish up and move on to the next."

Moon Tae Kyung
BASICS
name - Moon Tae Kyung
nicknames- Tae, TK
age - 17
gender - Male
grade - 11th
orientation - Secretly ho(e)mosexual, views himself as an equal opportunist when dealing with sex. no preference
role - The Singer
exposed secret -

APPEARANCE
height - 5'8
weight - 140 lbs.
eyes - A light brown
hair - Dyed different shades of blue on top, black on the bottom shorter portion. Normally has a slight wave to it.
mods - 1 tattoo on his back and has small ear guages
upload_2017-7-2_22-37-12.png
scars - None that he's aware of
style -
upload_2017-7-2_23-4-14.pngupload_2017-7-2_23-5-44.pngupload_2017-7-2_23-5-59.png

PERSONA
likes - Singing, reptiles, sweets, playing instruments, sex, and being complimented
dislikes - people that want a steady relationship, birds, indecisive people, being called a hoe
habits - Fidgets with the sleeve of his shirt/hoodie when nervous, often hums, plays with the unruly hairs that curls up out of place
fears - Birds, praying mantis', and being outed

PERSONALITY
vices- Prideful, Lust, Vulgar, Blunt, Insensitive
virtues- Confident, Enthusiastic, Optimistic, Intelligent, Talented

BACKGROUND
Family - Taekyung has both of his adopted parents and a sister that happily welcomed him into the family.
Biography - Taekyung was adopted at the age of 7 in South Korea when his current family had come along to vacation and reconnect with old friends. They believed that they were destined to take him home and gave him a warm welcoming. They also believed that it would be nice for their daughter to have a sibling to grow up with. As Taekyung grew up, he discovered his love of music and that he had some talent in the aspects of vocal and instrumental music. He began to sleep around when he frst entered highschool, it only boosted his ego once he realized that he could anyone he wanted regardless of their sex. He continued down this lust filled path without having a long lasting relationship. Once he got bored of his current partner, it was no trouble for him to jump to the next one on his list.

It did get a little frightening for him when started to realize that he was beginning to enjoy with one gender more than the other but he shook off the thought as hard as could. Taekyung refused to accept it and kept it to himself as struggled through his denial and began to sleep around more than before. Sex always managed to take his mind off of bothersome things and he started sleeping with people regardless of their social standing. As long as you could satisfy his incubus-like sexual hunger, you stood a pretty good chance with him

RELATIONSHIPS
TBD (if anyone wanted to be his adopted sibling, let me know)

EXTRA
pretty much whatever you want to add to the cs that wasn't listed here. obviously characters must have realistic face claims and meet all of the requirements that were listed in this character sheet. if you are accepted, i will explain what to do for the secrets section

code by pasta

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-2_21-40-49.png
    upload_2017-7-2_21-40-49.png
    218 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2017-7-2_21-41-29.png
    upload_2017-7-2_21-41-29.png
    218 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2017-7-2_23-6-0.png
    upload_2017-7-2_23-6-0.png
    344.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

name............................jacob elliot abbot.
nicknames.........................make one up.
age...........................................eighteen.
gender...........................cisgender male.
grade....................................year twelve.
orientation......................... heterosexual.
role.......................................the druggie.
secret.......mama's been stealing money.
appearance—

height......................................................six foot.
weight.......one hundred and eighty-one pounds.
eyes................................................. dark green.
hair......................................raven black, unkept.
mods.............................................................n/a.
scars....................a small burn scar on his wrist.
style.........................................................x o x o.
tumblr_op0mozliD51w043mco4_1280.jpg

personality—

tumblr_op0mozliD51w043mco6_400.jpg

tumblr_op0mozliD51w043mco8_250.jpg
likes-...pizza, old music, cigarettes, winter, law study, drugs, cartoons, pasta, italy, writing.
dislikes-
...school, assholes, his mama, those who don't pay him, math, assignments, smart people, summer, the beach.
habits-...smokes when stressed, plays with the hems of long sleeve shirts, bounces his leg.
fears-
... watching his mother slowly kill herself, not getting out into the world, loosing those he loves.
secrets-...shhhh.
virtues-...protective, romantic, well-mannered, caring.
vices-...quiet, aggressive, manipulative, sarcastic.

in depth—
the story of jacob's parents, gemma and alec abbot, is quite a tragic story to tell. the tragic italian couple started out as acquaintances, only knowing each other because they shared a few classes together. alec was a loner, always hiding behind a backpack filled with cheap weed and the pressure of his parents' dream of becoming a police officer and join the family business. yet gemma was considered the high school's sweetheart; she was reliable, caring and most of all, popular. since alec first met gemma during a science experience in freshmen year, he was head over heels for her like most of the boys in school. alec tried his best to catch gemma's attention - even if it was only for a mere second. he wanted - no - desired to be with her. alec began to force himself to talk to gemma, offer to take her books for her and even pay for her lunch when he couldn't afford his own.

gemma watched affectionately as alec tried his best to appear charming. she felt her heart race each time they met, or each time she managed to get a small smile out of the loner. soon, on the night of a big football game, alec found the courage and asked gemma out on a date to the local italian restaurant in between their houses. gemma gladly accepted and found herself on a whirlwind of a relationship filled with pizza, late nights of cartoons, and watching alec crawl out of his quiet shell. it wasn't until the night of prom when things soon changed, alec continuously filled with a small box in his father suit's pocket. he had been saving up the money he earned from selling weed for months to buy the perfect ring and a special surprised for gemma. as the night went by, alec dragged gemma out of the school building to their special tree. alec soon got onto one knee and proposed to gemma, asking her to be his beautiful wife and move to america with him. gemma cried tears of joy and agreed happily.

the high school couple soon moved to america that night, still wearing their prom outfits with smiles etched on their faces. but the tragedy soon struck once they moved. it seemed like nothing was going right for them; alec couldn't find a job to earn money, both were usually higher than jesus and gemma had kept a secret from alec. it wasn't until they both tried a stronger type of weed when she accidentally spilled to alec about the baby growing in her stomach. alec was furious, he left gemma in a rage with his ring twirling on the floor and he was never seen again.

after that, gemma was lost. she was alone and scared while her baby grew larger every day. gemma soon moved into her friend's house by the time she was six months pregnant, she promised her friend to come sober and be a respectable mother that her baby deserved. yet, gemma couldn't keep that promise. she found herself going to the nearest night club every night after the birth of her baby boy, jacob. once the abbot mother and son duo moved out to their little apartment, gemma found her button nose decorated with white powder. at a young age, jacob felt alone. he wanted his mother to be happy and relaxed, instead of trying to fill a hole his mysterious dad left behind.

at the age of fourteen is the year jacob became like his father. he began to sell cheap and weak weed on the street to the local crackhead and gothic chicks who were looking for a good time. jacob soon turned a cheap packet of weed for twenty dollars into a packet worth seventy. the male tried his best to save his money, avoiding temptation so he could spend his money on his future and his mother's happiness. yet gemma didn't care, she just wanted to feel numb. tragedy seems to run through the abbot bloodline;

like father, like son.

tumblr_ooex1rmJCT1spwd06o4_400.gif
tumblr_ooex1rmJCT1spwd06o2_400.gif
tumblr_ooex1rmJCT1spwd06o3_400.gif
tumblr_ooex1rmJCT1spwd06o1_400.gif

relationships—

NAME HERE
NAME HERE
NAME HERE

Last edited:

3.2k followers
802 following

xx
meet beckett.
"Mrs. M said I couldn't bring my dog so I brought this cat I found instead."

fluent in Spanish & English

has a Corgi named Nala

KeO382H.png
Jj7yZpw.png
eKmklys.png
UabpGeG.png
2RYgAGD.png
uVTx9Z9.png
xSkbPko.png
RcItKzk.png

widespread info.
name – Beckett De la Rosa
alias – Beck, ~
age – 18
dob – April 3rd
zodiac – Aries
gender – cismale
orientation – heteromantic demisexual
ethnicity – Spanish
pob – Barcelona, Spain
grade – 12th
role – The Comedian
exposed secret – hit-and-run while high

body
fc – Wesley Tucker
vc – Dylan O’Brien (but with a mild-moderate Spanish accent bc I can't find a real one ://)
height – 6'2"
weight – 165 lbs
hair – curly brown
eyes – hazel green
mods – tattoos here and there, ear piercings
scars – faded cut marks near elbow
style - images above

persona
likes – babies, old people, swimming, sleeping, animals, bad puns, surprises, pranks, jokes, old movies, adventuring, smoothies, peeps, marshmallows, cooking

dislikes – coffee, chocolate, nuts (allergic), reptiles, raw foods, bullying, horror films, haunted houses, scary kids in white gowns, soda, oreja a la plancha, intestines

habits – winking, tapping his finger, leaning against his arm, sticking his tongue out, carrying a toothbrush around (dental hygiene addict)

fears – death, life changing injury, losing his mom

secrets – (;

personality
+loyal Beckett is a friend to everyone but he's a guardian to those in his inner circle. Although he doesn't like to name whom he's closer or closes to, a way of keeping himself in good light with everyone, it's clear to most where his loyalties lie. His family and his closes friends remain the pillars that keep him sane and protecting them in all possible scenarios is a duty in his eyes.

+outgoing Not only is Beckett renown for putting people into fits of laughter, he's socially confident. Strangers don't exist with him and his kind and friendly nature makes it hard for people to dislike him. However, some might think his positive exterior is superficial because who can actually be an extrovert 24/7?

+generous Beckett's a bit blind to his own needs, putting people first and forgetting how even he needs to care for himself. He'll go to school one day with tons of snacks and utensils, only to leave with less than 30% of what he brought. People are extremely important and he believes that helping someone or at least giving them the time of day will change their lives.

+versatile It's difficult for Beckett to feel or look out of place because that's hardly ever the case. He's able to mold and shift with those and what's around him, easily making friends with a stranger or lighting up an entire room. Because of his versatility, nothing is a challenge in his eyes and differences are just pieces to his puzzle.

+athletic Health and fitness are extremely important in Beck's eyes. He works out consistently and without fail, believing that a healthy body is necessary for a long life. The interior is just as important as the exterior as well and he can often be found consuming fruit or at least having it on his person.

-impulsive Unfortunately, everyone has a negative trait and Beck's no saint. His impulsive nature has gotten him into trouble many times because he doesn't think before he acts. Of course, there are times he'll do that but only in the most dire scenarios. Other than that, he's someone that just goes for it whenever he wants.

-lazy Athleticism and energy aside, Beckett is a fairly lethargic person. He keeps himself and his sleeping areas tidy, but anything regarding school is a blur. It's not that he doesn't find school important either. In his opinion, life skills are much more important and he also isn't the most unintelligent kid around either.

-possessive A lesser known traits of Beck's is his possessiveness. It doesn't come out often and is usually materialistic. At times it implies for people but he can put that selfishness aside and let them go on. It's a small negative compared to the rest.

-oblivious Unfortunately, Beck's good looks and humorous words mean nothing when it comes to emotions. His intuition gets him places when he knows a person well, but other than that he's just a rock basking under the sun. He's especially blind to emotions that pertain to himself in nearly any aspect.

-overemotional Surprisingly, Beck is easily hurt and swayed. He takes things to heart more than a normal person would, but because he's known for putting others first, this emotional side of him is usually hidden. If anything, he'll throw a silent fit and just keep to himself.

background
bio – Beckett was born 18 years ago in Barcelona, Spain where his mother was a traveling opera singer and his father a simple chef. The De la Rosa family was loving and nourished Beckett with the attention and knowledge every child deserved. As he grew, he became increasingly humorous due to his mother who was an avid story teller and prankster. However, tensions rose for reasons unknown to the young boy and the family ended up moving to an entire different country-- The United States of America.

At the time, Beckett was only 12 years old and while he was proficient in English, it still wasn't the best. His parents decided to wait a year before allowing him to enter school and once he was 13, he entered the 7th grade, becoming one of the oldest students in that class. People were instantly drawn to him due to his outgoing personality and comical actions. Little did they know, however, that he was really struggling with finding his place and although he didn't really want to be the "funny" kid in school, it inevitably turned out that way.

As the years continued, his popularity grew and so did his natural ability to make someone smile and laugh. Upon sophomore year, however, the tension between his parents really began to show. Beckett used his given title as an escape but his lack of action lead to his mother being sent to a psychiatric hospital. The spread across the small town like wildfire about how Beckett the Comedian's mother was a wacko. His father managed to calm the tides and people were told that his mother was okay now by the start of junior year, however, that was far from the truth. She was still in the hospital and Beckett was forced to keep everything that happened within his household a secret.

family – Lucas De la Rosa (43), Fatima De la Rosa (38)

relationships
CLAIRE – Probably the light of his life, but best friend wise. Beck cherishes the friendship he has with Claire more than his actual romantic relationships, which often leads to trouble on his part. He tends to always put her before anything else and will often become protective of her well-being. Although they're extremely close, he tries to give her space at school but once they're out, there's no telling what he'll do.

JULIAN – They prank people together because of their similar sense of humor.

SAVANNAH – They've been friends since middle school and as the years progressed, became increasingly close. It was the summer before Junior year when they began dating, however, the relationship only lasted until the next. The reason for the break up is still unclear to Beck, but he hasn't pushed it any further because of his obliviousness to emotions. Because of their mutual friendships, they've remained friends although it's clearly strained some times.

JUNO – They were pretty good friends during middle school, but once high school started everything started to change. Beck was introduced into the popular crowd whereas Juno remained the talented girl she was. As they gradually drifted apart, Beck became increasingly caught up with his position as the comedian that he forgot what kind of friend she was.

VERONICA –

extra
playlist – get high, get feels
sport – captain of the swim team
- is a B to B+ student

Last edited:
BASICS

name- Deidre Camille Jenkins
Pronouncitaion: dee-druh kuh-meel
nicknames- n/a
age- 17
Gender- female
Grade- junior
orientation- straight, looking for someone to keep up with her
role- Wild Child
exposed secret- cutting brakes off of step dads car

APPEARANCE
Resize

Height- 5 foot
Weight- 110 lbs
eyes- dark brown
Hair- black
mods- tattoo sleeve on right arm, and belly button piercing ,nose piercing and multiple piercing on ears.
Scars- small one across her left eyebrow, and one on her right arms which she covered with tattoos. They were cause by cigarette burns from her biological father when she was younger.

Casual style :
  1. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiC1IvJ9pvVAhVqxoMKHTgPCBAQjBwIBA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F7c%2F0b%2F93%2F7c0b93279556e4ad8e6fac21a4cbe6e9.jpg&psig=AFQjCNGYHJSKoUfPHB8z5MFmGr-HczBXDw&ust=1500779730918356
  2. http://s3cdn-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl....06051_lookbookmonkihemdpicmonk.jpg?1409920586
  3. http://s3cdn-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl....9/09/5016191_lookbookspelljack.jpg?1473401377
Dressy style:
  1. http://s3cdn-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl....lookbooknewdresscrshortpicmonk.jpg?1444397170
  2. http://68.media.tumblr.com/f66583033697db245258eb951767bd1f/tumblr_nswp8jQbrV1qeuyuuo1_500.jpg
  3. http://s3cdn-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl....2_lookbooknewdressdresspicmonk.jpg?1452688602

PERSONA

Likes- cars,rings, fried calamari, being barefoot
Dislikes- cheaters, peanut butter, cheesy romantic stuff, country music
Habits- daydream, chip the nail polish off, stay up too late, not get enough sleep
Fears- losing the only family she has left: her mom;

PERSONALITY
vices- stubborn, erratic, gluttony, impatient, rashness
virtues- honest, courageous, optimistic, sincere, perserverance

BACKGROUND

Family-
Morgana Elysia Dunn [32] the mother of Deidre whom she had at age 16. Her and her boyfriend at the time were both kicked out of their houses and lived together at his apartment. She raised Deidre on her own after Deidre’s father left her. She has lived a life of jumpin from man to man and now believes she has finally found love with her new husband, but her daughter doesn’t think so.

Zachary James Jenkins [36] the biological father of Deidre who is who know where. He was a college student when he met her mom and hit it off the first night. He was an alcoholic and abusive with MOrgana. HE was a smoker and used Deidre to put out his fire.

Dustin Andrew Oakes [40] the step father of Deidre, who is happily married yt doesnt understand why he hated so much by his stepdaughter unless it was becasue of…

Biography-

Raised by a teenage mother and father. Had an abusive father until he left her mother and her at age 6. Ever since her mother hasn’t had stability in her life such as jobs, money, or men. Deidre spent a lot of time outside of the house but adored her mom, usually getting in between her mother and all her bad life decisions. When she was 10 she started her mothers car and drove down the street before running down a neighbor's fence. When she got to middle school she would draw on herself and broke an arm jumping off a roof of a house onto a trampoline. IN high school her mom signed a waiver for her to start her tattoo sleeve, and she had her belly button pierced when she graduated from middle school. Up to this day Deidre has tried every drug out there, jumped out of moving cars, mixed vodka with every fruit juice, played chicken with trains and now dedicates her life to drag racing. She enjoys cars, fixing them up and street racing.

EXTRA

1.2k followers
412 following

xx
meet julian.
"Damn, bread sounds really good right now."

kind of has a temper

likes teasing way too much

ov853dN.png
s2Nr7q6.png
wgFID6R.png
HAUpCvV.png
8asj4SC.png
1CZY2VV.png
GiS0MQp.png
usn9Bpo.png

widespread info.name – Julian Cameron Ardeene
alias – ...
age – 18
gender – Cismale
grade – 12th
orientation – Omniromantic omnisexual
role – The Wild Child
exposed secret – cutting his step-dad's breaks because he was angry at how he was using his mother's money

body
height – 5' 11"
weight – 165 lbs
hair – light brown
eyes – blue
marks/scars – mole near right lip corner, scars on left thigh from a shark, scars in multiple places due to his dumb stunts

persona
likes – adventures, storms, night time, adrenaline rushes, expressive people, parties, traveling, coffee, tea, bohemian stuff, animals, junk food, parkour, gymnastics, dirt bikes, water sports, movies, teasing, BREAD

dislikes – rules, restrictions, bias people, racism, disloyalty, cooking, pressure, sharks, nuts (allergic)

habits – running his fingers through his hair, humming, snapping when agreeing to something, bowing

fears – never finding a purpose, dying, being paralyzed

secrets – (;

personality
+ humorous, outgoing, unbiassed, daring, encouraging, fair, faithful, idealistic
- conceited, blunt, demented, greedy, impatient, jealous, lustful, obsessive, stubborn

background
- Julian's parents got divorced when he was 5, so he and his mother moved to her hometown
- They struggled with money for a bit because she was still a college student
- After becoming a registered nurse, Ms. Ardeene became Mrs. Henrickson when Julian was 12
- His step-father became the police chief when Julian turned 14
- Julian's done some illegal stuff but that's been covered up by his step-dad
- other details are a secret

extra
- former member of the swim and soccer teams
- is C student

relationships
LEVI: They're unexpected best friends and Julian goes to his house quite often.

BECK: Good enough friends that they'll prank Mr. Pollard on the first day of each semester together.

Last edited:
Avery M. Blake
- is actually kyoya from ouran
- ex varsity soccer captain
- black belt in various martial arts
- can kick your ass
- survives off of sarcasm
- is an underground king
- knows more shit about you than anyone else
- julian is his childhood bestie but also punching bag

tumblr_op4f7sPjdZ1w5bzojo2_400.png

Last edited:
3050987eb875397ba9046684036a049a.jpg
superthumb.jpg
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6b5765346469455855546e6c73413d3d2d3338323034353632312e313461393837343435633963323661303838363636363239333935362e676966

aa0beff1274e9948c31d64a7b748d09f.png

name -
nicknames -
age -
gender -
grade -
orientation -
role -
exposed secret-

hair -
mods-
scars -
style -

likes -
dislikes -
habits -
fears -

vices:

virtues:

family-

Acu9gjh.jpg
Acu9gjh.jpg
Acu9gjh.jpg

pretty much whatever you want to add to the cs that wasn't listed here. obviously characters must have realistic face claims and meet all of the requirements that were listed in this character sheet. if you are accepted, I will explain what to do for the secrets section

"Wait, are you saying that caramel apples aren't natural?"

0 followers
0 following

xx
meet wip.
"Social norms and rules are not your friends."

hates rules, don't ask

neutral about a lot of things

QcAfvKp.png
L9CrwLA.png
KEk8qqi.png
l0WSZ7q.png

widespread info.
name – Anthony Braham Cabrera
alias – Tony, ABC
age – 18
gender – Cismale
grade – 12th
orientation – Demiromantic Pansexual
role – The Rebel
exposed secret – His father was having an affair with his co-worker so Anthony slept with her to prove how cheap she was, leading to his parents' divorce.

body
fc – Joland Novaj
vc – Lucky Smith
height – 5' 10"
weight – 148 lbs
hair – brown-blonde ombre
eyes – hazel
mods– black earrings

persona
likes – lounging around, sleeping, nicotine, marijuana, horror/gore-filled films, lasagna, mother nature, storms, defying norms, cheap food, bad kung fu movies

dislikes – preps, optimistic people, cleaning, cooking, shopping, romance, clinginess, rules, government, cults, apologizing, hesitation, social gatherings

habits – saying no before hearing the question

fears – burning to death, falling in love (unfortunately)

secrets – (;

personality
+ attentive, sympathetic (after a while), hard-working, frank, careful, calm, original, determined, intelligent
- lazy, uncaring, selective, cynical, detached, perverse, defiant, undiplomatic, disruptive

background
- Anthony was born into an upper middle class family as the youngest and final child.
- His siblings were both intelligent and skilled, grabbing his parents attention while he was left with nothing.
- The desire to be acknowledge grew over the years, especially during middle school when he decided to grow out his hair.
- Anthony was bullied for looking like a girl since he already had a pleasant face.
- Eventually he got into other things like breaking into places and earning himself a spot in Juvy.
- After returning during sophomore year, he had changed drastically both physically and mentally.

extra
-repeated 9th grade due to poor attendance
- he's actually skilled computer programmer

relationships
TBD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back