• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zombie apocalypse

"So," Caleb started to say as he swung the bloodied ice pick like a wand, "I would think with with all that training, would recognize the tiny blood splatter on your lip." He smirked.

Amanda rolled her eyes." Shut it." She wiped it off with her arm. "Did I get it captain smartass?" She smirked a bit

"Well... more like smudged it over your lips." He said as he turned around and twirled the pick into his belt, while bringing out his machete and resting it on his shoulder. "But it's ok, you can just say it's lipstick."

he stopped for a moment and looked over his shoulder with a smile, "But it's ok though, it looks good." he then looked ahead and started to walk out of the allie.

Amandas mouth hung open a bit but shook it off. She wiped her whole mouth off as she walked after Caleb. She held her knife in her hand as she walked behind him.

As he walked out of the ally, he saw the sun soon to be setting. 'Lord knows we don't want to be out during the dark' he thought. 'we have to find shelter. She will most likely have a physical stronghold, i don't trust that... but do i really want to bring a girl to my place?' he looked out into the distance where walkers roamed the city before he made his choice.

he let out a small sigh before saying, "You might be better off coming with me to my hold up."

Amanda looked at him."And why's that?" She crossed her arms of her chest. She looked at the sky. "Its gonna be dark soon..." Amanda shivered a bit. Amanda didn't fear the dark she doesn't like it.

"What?..." he turned to face her, momentarily glimpsing over her shoulder to make sure there was no surprise walking up behind her. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing okay?." Amanda walked a few feet way from him. She keep herself calm. She sometimes has panic attacks because of her past.

"Wow now, i could've settled for a 'no'." Caleb said in a sarcastic way. Soon realizing how serious the situation probably was to her, he got in a more serious as he walked closer to her and said. "Look, I'm not offering my space out of pity, nor do i have doubts in you. but last time i was in a team and we made a shelter, we thought it was indestructible... one night, there was a slip up, and it all went to hell. i didn't just lose my friends that day... i lost my family." His eyes started to water again as pictures of those people ran through his head. But he went on, "after that, i learned to only trust my own abilities. so i don't over estimate someone else's and we all die."

"If you want to come with me fine. But if you don't, make sure to watch your back, and remember the lesson i just taught you." He walked past her and started towards the hills outside of the city.

Amanda sighed and kicked her foot. She slowly went the same way Caleb did. She trusts him. He is the only person she trusts. "Hey wait up." She called after him

Kandy woke up in a barn and gripped his rifle looking around making sure no zombies got it then got up, setting his gun next to him and grabbed his two sub machine guns and put them in his pouches on his legs then grabbed his hunting knife and pif it in his boot, grabbing his rifle and took out a peanut packet and ate it, listening to the slight wind hoping to hear voices. Getting up Kandy grabbed his rifle gripping his handle walking outside and scouted around, leaving the barn and headed towardsthe nesrest town for food, which was a two days walk from where he was.

'she decided to follow me...' he didn't know who was more crazy here. him who agreed to join a group, after swearing to himself he would never again. Or her, for trusting him.

None the less, he still got a small smile when she followed. he walked out of the city and towards the mountains. with a zombie here and there, the trip to the mountain was a good one.

When he reached the mountain, it wasn't a gradual rise to the top, but of a vertical 90 degree angle shear cliff that we were at the bottom of. i walked towards the cliff where it was most covered with leaves and moss, and moved the vines out of the way to reveal a makeshift iron door.

he laid a hand on the lock, but paused and looked back at the girl. "Last chance to go back."

((Sorry it took me so long to get back. -_- ))

Last edited by a moderator:
- Aaron (Old House)

At the demands of the voice Aaron put his arms out from behind the shelf, palms forward, in a gesture that said, "I have no weapons and mean no harm, so please don't shoot" but all He actually said was "Please..." His voice did not waver or blatantly show any signs fear, but instead held a tone of innocence and sincerity.

The tone - and gender - of the voice that had made its demands hadn't completely registered with Aaron, he expected the worst. He wondered what sort of deadly weapon might be pointed toward him, and what sort of deadly person might be pointing it. He couldn't imagine any specific sort of person but he could imagine the nasty qualities they might have. Someone terrifying, deranged, or feral was who he expected, but not who he saw; instead he saw - standing several paces back - someone young, who looked to be nearly as scared as he felt, and oddly familiar... A girl? He thought, with a subtle look of surprise.

Beyond that single word, that single request, "Please..." he found himself at a loss for words. There was a long moment where neither spoke. Finally, when the moment had drawn on longer than was comfortable, Aaron found his words. "I am..." there was a hesitation in his speech, "I am... just a guy," he stated, his hands still up in surrender. That was all he could manage to say, Just a guy, that's probably not what she wanted to hear? He thought to himself realizing how strange his answer was.

Perhaps he had spoken out of fear, or panic - and perhaps he had spoken nonsense - it really made no difference. Whether the girl killed him or not was a matter beyond that of words. It would come down to her, what she thought, what she felt, what her instincts told her. Aaron hoped for the best, not sure what to except anymore, his mind still thrown by the sight of the girl.

@KyleeKat

Its fine:))))))))

Amanda shook her head. "I'm not going back." She stated as she followed him." You're stuck with me." She smirked a bit before letting out a tiny laugh.

That sound, could that be a laugh? the sound that was long forgotten in a world like this.

but he paid no mind to it, but smiled as he grabbed a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

it swung open to a huge dome room made of stone. it lit by by torches hanging a long the walls, the ceiling stretch high until it reach a small crack up above that let air flow through the room. at floor level were 5 tunnels leading off into different directions. "Welcome to my semi not so humble fortress." He said raising his arms in a sarcastic manner.

Amanda looked around. "When did you find this place?" She questioned as she walked to a wall and touched the stone. "It seems pretty cool." She gave him a half smile.

Samaria stared at the boy whom had been hiding behind the shelf, and nearly given her a panic attack. She took a moment to study his features and stance before finally deciding that despite the fact she was both royally pissed and embarrassed, it would be best for the both of them to disarm herself.

As she lowered her bow, her feet carefully took her a few steps back. She was still completely unaware of his intentions and didn't want to be the naive little girl who had just thrown herself into danger. "What is your name...?" Her voice, steady now, had an easier time coming out of her mouth since her nerves have settled.

@Francis Stickmin

"it was a cave i found while wondering. the tunnels are man made that luckily attach to more caves for more room." "He said, keeping an eye on the girl as she looked around.

"Wow" Amanda was amazed that he had found that on his own. She glanced over at him then looked back at the walls

- Aaron (Old House)

Aaron looked on with inquisitive eyes at the girl, he hadn't seen anyone for so long, and not up close. He had seen people at a distance now and again but never near enough to see their face. Better to be too far than too near, or so he had thought anyway. But Aaron was close now, and there was nothing he could do but hope for the best.

The girl lowered her weapon and took a few careful steps back. She asked him a question, he answered, "Aaron," with a short lived, nervous, smile that came and went. It seemed odd - his name - so alien to his ears, And her words, he thought, so strange. Aaron understood the girl easy enough, but yet, somehow, what she said had seemed as though it was spoken in another language.

He kept his hands up and said no more, unsure how to continue. He had questions but he couldn't ask them, not yet anyway, he needed time to warm up to conversation again, it had been too long.

@KyleeKat

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back