• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zombie apocalypse

midnightrose said:
Its fine: P))
Amanda sighed."I want to live."
"then live." he set down the canister next to her feet and stood. he walked to the back of the store, kicked open the door to the back office and started to scavenge.

Gentledude said:
"then live." he set down the canister next to her feet and stood. he walked to the back of the store, kicked open the door to the back office and started to scavenge.
Amanda sighed then picked it up. She drank a few sips of it before putting it back. She grabbed a bandage off of the shelf and wrapped her hand up.

midnightrose said:
Amanda sighed then picked it up. She drank a few sips of it before putting it back. She grabbed a bandage off of the shelf and wrapped her hand up.
Caleb came back out of the office and walked over to the girl holding a first aid box in his hand. "Can i see your hand?" he asked while putting the box on the shelf.

Gentledude said:
Caleb came back out of the office and walked over to the girl holding a first aid box in his hand. "Can i see your hand?" he asked while putting the box on the shelf.
Amanda looked at him before slowly moving her hand over to him.'can I trust him?' She thought to herself.

Caroline decided she should get moving before the zombies start smelling her and cover the house in themselves. She walks out with her pack and items, machete in hand. She slices at the heads of a few roaming zombies and continues walking to other places. After a while of walking she finds a large Walmart, hoping to find some edible, non rotten food, she walks towards it. She kills 2 more zombies at the doorway and walks in. Most of the items were moldy, but still there. She quietly runs to the canned foods section. Only about 4 small cans of peaches left. She takes them and starts searching around the store for any more cans that might be lying around. After hours of searching and killing zombies she finds 2 cans of raviolli and a half rotten bannana. She cuts off the rotten part of the bannana and starts eating it as a snack. She decides to camp around this area because on her way in she saw more smaller stores around the area. She went into a laundry shop for any clothes she might be able to use. She found a pair of boots jeans which had about 4 extra pockets sewn onto it. She sits ontop of the washers checking the food for any mold, 2 of the peach cans were covered in mold she somehow missed. She started getting tired from the long trip, she goes back into the walmart and searches for any type of long, wide sturdy surface which was high up for her to sleep on. She found two wooden shelfs next to eatchother which was good enough. She pulled out some pillows from the isle behind her that she took and fell asleep.

midnightrose said:
Amanda looked at him before slowly moving her hand over to him.'can I trust him?' She thought to herself.
He saw how she slowly moved her hand. 'she doesn't trust me just as much as i don't trust her' he thought. he slowly took her hand, making sure not to make any sudden movements. He smirked at the horrible rapping job of her hand. he slowly unwrapped the cloth from her hand, he din't want the bandage to tug at the wound. once he got it all off, he saw the severity of her hand. 'it's deep, splinters are still in it. It will get infected if it's just a bandage' he turned and grabbed the kit and put it on his lap, and opened it. he brought out a small pouch with liquid inside it, he bit and ripped the top off. "I won't lie to you... this is gonna suck." he poured the liquid into the cut on her hand and immediately got a fresh bandage out of the kit and clutched her hand with it.

He kept his other hand free if she can't take it and decides to scream.

Gentledude said:
He saw how she slowly moved her hand. 'she doesn't trust me just as much as i don't trust her' he thought. he slowly took her hand, making sure not to make any sudden movements. He smirked at the horrible rapping job of her hand. he slowly unwrapped the cloth from her hand, he din't want the bandage to tug at the wound. once he got it all off, he saw the severity of her hand. 'it's deep, splinters are still in it. It will get infected if it's just a bandage' he turned and grabbed the kit and put it on his lap, and opened it. he brought out a small pouch with liquid inside it, he bit and ripped the top off. "I won't lie to you... this is gonna suck." he poured the liquid into the cut on her hand and immediately got a fresh bandage out of the kit and clutched her hand with it.
He kept his other hand free if she can't take it and decides to scream.
She winced when the liquid hit her wound. He wasn't lying, it did suck. Amanda seen his other hand was free and decided to grab it and squeezed it. She knew the wound was pretty deep and didn't want to attract anything to the store.

midnightrose said:
She winced when the liquid hit her wound. He wasn't lying, it did suck. Amanda seen his other hand was free and decided to grab it and squeezed it. She knew the wound was pretty deep and didn't want to attract anything to the store.
After the liquid did it's work, a grabbed a bandage roll and started to properly rap rap her hand. his days in the boy scouts prepared him for this. He sighed knowing what he had to do next, so he stood after tightening the bandage on her hand.

"Keep it like that or a couple of days, you should be good" he said, avoiding any and all eye contact. he started out of the building, unsheathing an ice pick from his belt.

Gentledude said:
After the liquid did it's work, a grabbed a bandage roll and started to properly rap rap her hand. his days in the boy scouts prepared him for this. He sighed knowing what he had to do next, so he stood after tightening the bandage on her hand.
"Keep it like that or a couple of days, you should be good" he said, avoiding any and all eye contact. he started out of the building, unsheathing an ice pick from his belt.
Amanda quickly got up and ran after him. "Hey ... Wait." She spoke not loud but loud enough for him to hear her. Once she was a few feet way she spoke in a soft almost quiet voice." Hey I was wondering if you wanted to umm... Join a group? I have major trust issues but I feel like I can trust you."

The girl spoke softly, but true. 'a group?... like last time?' memories came back to him like constant stream of gore. he stopped walking and just stared into the abyss. he kept his gaze away from her so she didn't see his eyes welling up with tears. 'join a group, and more people then just you will die... and the chances are, i will have to watch as they die'

He looked over his shoulder and spoke, "You wouldn't want that with me..."

"Of course I do. I feel like I can trust you so that's why I'm asking. Listen dude I don't ask very many people that. See these scars on my back?" She turns around and slightly lifts her shirt up. A tear rolled down her cheek. "Those..." She paused for a minute. "Those came from the women I thought I could trust. My mom." She glanced at him. "I understand." She turns and starts walking back to the store.

'am i actually thinking this?...' Caleb let out a sigh. he then turned and quickly walked over to the girl and grabbed her shoulder. "... m-m... my name's Caleb." He reluctantly said. 'i must be crazy right now.' He thought.

((i have to go. I'll be back on around 9-9:30))

midnightrose said:
Okay)))
Amanda froze for a second.'he actually came back.' She thought "My names Amanda."
"Amanda..." he let the name soak in so he could remember it for later. "Well Amanda, i won't lie to you... i don't trust you yet, but may-" i was cut off when i heard the screech of a raccoon, maybe the one from the beginning, being killed.

'that wasn't killed by humans' he thought, 'it yelled to long, a human would've gave it a quick death'

he tightened his grip on the icepick, "we have company."

Gentledude said:
"Amanda..." he let the name soak in so he could remember it for later. "Well Amanda, i won't lie to you... i don't trust you yet, but may-" i was cut off when i heard the screech of a raccoon, maybe the one from the beginning, being killed.
'that wasn't killed by humans' he thought, 'it yelled to long, a human would've gave it a quick death'

he tightened his grip on the icepick, "we have company."
Amanda nodded her head at Caleb. She listened before he was cut off by a screech. Amanda got out her hunting knife and held it tight.

He saw the girl accepting the challenge. 'she may have more balls then i presumed' he thought. he started to walk towards the direction of the screech. it led to a small alleyway, i stepped around the corner to see a pack of 3 walkers all knelt down around a bloody shred that was once a raccoon.

"Well, it would be rude just to have fun with one of you. might as well make it a party."

Amanda walked slowly behind him. She glanced at Caleb."Okay what's the plan? You go for one and I'll get the other two?" She held her knife tighter.

the infected started to rise as they heard us.

"Hella no. If it was up to me, i would take all three... I'll let you have a little fun if you want. you can take that one"

He pointed towards a scronny female walker that was shorter then the rest.

"A good party always needs a cat fight."

xD cat fight?)))))

Amanda gave him a look before throwing her knife right in the middle of the dead females head. The dead female went right down. Amanda quickly got her knife and stabbed the other one.

'who the hell did i just team up with?' He thought. he gocked at her movements of death towards the walkers. he slowly walked closer, lunging his ice pick into the head of the last walker and smoothly taking it out. "I think you have more to tell." he said, still a little bit marveled by her skills.

Amanda have him a look. "Umm what?" She cleaned off her knife. "I've had to learn to protect mysepf since I was little."

"protecting yourself is one," he said, "but going all ninja assassin is another. that had to of taken training." Caleb started putting the pieces together. with her hunting knife, her partially camouflaged clothes.

"... you were in the military, weren't you?" a small grin grew on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back