Zodiac

The Zodiac cast in arc 2:

mXI52.gif

I just don't want to post under this state of mind. My mood heavily influences my writing, so if I'm having a bad day, Dominic will seem/act differently as well. Not to mention it takes a shit on my creativity. It's better if I just wait until I'm thinking clearly again before I dive back into the roleplay.

I should do that, bad moods never do any good.

Sounds good Dominica, take the day off~

Far- I was about to call you Farra.

Kitt, your writing is fine. Have a little more confidence.

Love, Tapatalk

What kio said!

First step to continually improving your writing, is being confident in your current ability.

Tsu speaks from experience, cause he always used to be worried whether it would turn out well or not.

Tsukaiza said:
Tsu just wouldn't be able to focus on writing, which in turns means nothing would get written!
He is way to picky of a writer xP
As am I, Tsu. As am I. 

Kiosk said:
I should do that, bad moods never do any good.
Sounds good Dominica, take the day off~

Far- I was about to call you Farra.

Kitt, your writing is fine. Have a little more confidence.

Love, Tapatalk
Honestly, I've always been really self conscious about my work. I see amazing things, like what you guys post, and then I try to do it and I feel as if I've fallen short. When I was in elementary, I had a teacher call my work "utter crap" and she told my future English teachers that "I needed extra help" with everything. Even though I was in AHG classes, the teachers acted as if I couldn't understand English at all. So, yeah.

SOB STORY OF THE DAY.

Sorry to dump it on you...I wallow in self pity A LOT

I know a really good quote for this GIMME A SECOND! 
Well recently in my English class we've been studying transcendentalism, nature, nonconformity and so on and so forth.

But if one thing I've learned from that class is the quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson, a transcendentalist himself.

He said, "Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide."

Transcendentalism is all about nature and self-reliance like I said, while I don't agree with all of his ideals, there are some interesting things you can take from him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back