Zodiac

I have read the rules several times again, and I genuinely cannot find anything else to put in my CS. I'm really sorry, is there something else I can do?

[QUOTE="The J]I have read the rules several times again, and I genuinely cannot find anything else to put in my CS. I'm really sorry, is there something else I can do?

[/QUOTE]
Was on the same boat for my airhead self =_= But just like what Enzo said, it's in the text just read the WHOLE rule to find it :) I'm sorry but that's all I can say to you. >.<

I feel like a dick for having such a trick in the rules like that, but honestly me and Volitaire have had so many problems with people in the past that it's kinda required nowadays when it comes to us. You seem honest, though.

I drew Anabelle, gaiz! Go loooook. 
Also, hopefully once this RP gets rolling I'll draw some little scenes with all our charries ^^

I feel like i should actually be painting the scenes i describe in the rp...but ironically despite my love for the art style, this guy cant paint at all xP

Anime RPs have always been my sweet spot, especially those that have a lasting impression. Oh, and just so that everyone knows, I'm writing up a prologue for you guys that love some good backstory. ;D

This OOC thread is poppin'! Haha~

Hey Enzo, I just wanted to ask if we should use locations given to us by the Map, or should we be improvising areas that our characters go visit?

I'm sorry, I feel like I keep asking questions at every bend!

I'd prefer the latter. Honestly I felt iffy about leaving the maps section how it was currently, because it felt - and still feels - incomplete. So feel free to bypass my laziness and improvise. Sooner or later I will get to fleshing out the locations a lot more than what it is now currently.

The same goes for the rest of the information, right now, you're only seeing not even half of what me and Volitaire plan for the roleplay to be in the future.

For the sake of simplicity and convenience, let's go ahead and base them off of the uniforms from Persona 4. A grey/black jacket with similarly colored pants for the current time of year that they're in.

I'll list all the primary clubs that I currently remember.

Basketball.

Football.

Soccer.

Tennis.

Gymnastics.

Security.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back