• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Ruin

A art clone of Kato appeared on the street. "Hello there nice day isn't it. I can't believe this whole place has remained unraded for so long. I was actually hopening you and you're group would stay I feel bad leaving you out there to struggle. Now fallow me for the real Kato." The clone begins to walk at a set pace not faster or slower. Bounding over anything that got in its way.

Gin was getting ever closer to the lovely wilderness that he had seen yesterday. He had set up an illusion walking in the other direction. A bird had tried to land on the illusions shoulder, but that was all. Now that Gin had arrived at the lovely forest he felt easy, relaxed. He began to dig a small hole next to the fresh water pond. After it was around three feet deep, he filled it with water and bathed. "At long last, cleanliness." He said aloud. He got dressed again and started collecting fire wood. Once gathered, he set up a small fire. Next was shelter, he found a large tree, with a plethora of leaves hanging off of it's loft branches. He scaled the tree and started tearing the branches, letting each one fall to the ground. Once he had around twenty branches, he built a small sturdy shelter.

The shelter was shaped like a tepee, and only had an area of fifteen feet. The leaves were sturdy, layered,and heavy so that they may keep out the elements, and the branch was pushed deep into the ground so the wind would not tip it.Enough for Gin to sleep comfortably. It was only noon, and Gin continued crafting. He made a small shank out of a hard broken bark, he found a tin can and decided that it would be his new cup. After washing the tin in the lake, he gathered some water, boiled it, and drank it after it cooled.

Kato sat in his bunker. His art watched the rest of the people it was almost funny watching them strugel. Well the key to ending it was a few inches away from them in the form of a bird. He had the bird watch Gin and the outheres. "I wonder how long it will take before they realize it isn't a real bird."

Ellie followed Kato's drawing of himself, and Fen following behind. "How come this place looks so sturdy?" she asked.

"I don't know. When I came the overground building were destroyed but the city itself unlooted." Kato's drawing leads her to Kato's bunker then turns to ink. Real Kato walks into the room. "Hey sorry for ditching ya back there. Are you hungry I have plenty of food."

Kato leads her to his dining room.

"It is weird but I have my art scouting the area if something comes. Plus this place is well secured and has food supplies and power for a lifetime." Kato claps and lights turn on. Then he tosses here a candy bar. "How long has it been since you have last had candy." Kato opens his and starts to eat. "So what has happened to the others I have my birds watch over them but that wasn't until recently."

Milo's brows furrowed in a mix of confusion, concentration, and downright exhaustion as she eyed the note - reading, rereading, and rereading again. Her gaze darted up from the note to see Gin's reaction, but he was already taking off. Her immediate thought was that he was going to that area he had told her about earlier. "So much for the survival group," muttered Milo to herself, pinching the bridge of her nose as she debated her options. She figured that if she were to follow Gin, she could find a way to relocate with the others after, and if, they made a return. No way she was gonna let the unity of this new group fall apart. And with that, she cupped her hands to her mouth and called, "Wait, Gin!"

------------

Stripping off her shoes, Milo began to massage her thumbs into her feet to dull the ache brought on by an excruciatingly long walk, but, she had to admit it had been worth it. Surrounding her were trees and water, both of which she hadn't seen in what seemed like an eternity. It was nice to witness life rather than death for a change. Glancing up, she spotted Gin. "Need any help with crafting?"

Ellie took the candy in surprise and looked back at Kato. "I'm just having a hard time believing this... This town untouched,and unlooted. It's crazy." She says unwrapping the candy and taking a bite.

(Hey guys, I had an idea where the town could be like a ghost town. Like not actual ghosts, but like illusions from heat and stuff.)

((I was planing on having it be a feeding ground for some sort of beast. Eather way works though.))

Kato sat there and ate in silence for a while. "So what do we do now do we just survive well others die. I really don't see the point in that." Kato smiled "I think I'm gonna commit suicide its the easyist way out of this."

Ellie shook her head. "Suicide the answer Kato. We just have to get through all of this..." She says putting her candy wrapper on a table. "I mean, you found this place. It's a great place to be secret, we have a lot of supplies... We can survive here." She says trying to convince him not to commit.

"I guess I'm lucky to have found this place" It starts to rain "hmm it's raining" Kato pulls out a jug and goes up to collect rain water. The water meltd the jug and burns Kato. He jumps back the rain was a red acid with a horrible smell. "Acid rain huh that might be why the buildings are corroding." Kato can't shake the feeling that something is rong here. He goes back to his bunker to avoid the rain.

While Kato went to get water from the rain, Ellie stayed in the bunker looked around. Everything around here was too strange for her, and she wanted to know why it was like this.

Kato walked back down. "It's raining Acid." He sat down and just grabbed a can of soda. "As long as we stay down here we should be ok."

Ellie spun around wide eyed. "Raining... Acid?!" She said confused. "Thats one of the weirdest things ive ever heard of." She says sitting back in a chair.

Kato smiled "it may be why the city is deserted acid rain would drive me out of town, but as long as we stay low I don't think it should bother us in the slightest." Kato sipped his soda. "But it may also be in are best interests to find a water purifier before we run out of canned drinks."

Ellie sat on the porch, watching the acid hit the sand, making a sizzling sound. "I bet we'll find in one of these buildsing. We can go look after the Rain stops."

Kato nodded, "yeah that sounds good. I say we get the rest we can until then though." Kato pointed to some hammocks he hung up against the walls. "There not beds but they make due." He said with a smile. He walked over to his hammock and laid down, then he took out his art book and began to draw not summoning his drawings but just drawing for the fun of it.

Ellie watched him go and lay down. She stayed sitting in the chair and looking at the rain. She dosed off after awhile, still sitting down.

Kuno was standing on a destroyed building with his easel and a canvas painting the destroyed city he did this to past time and he usually makes a map in his painting if he has to run he had great memory but also he did not like running it was too much work for him and he'd rather the fight people instead not caring what will happen to him."another beautiful painting and I'm almost done with it."He was using his sword as a makeshift unbrella so the rain didn't ruin his painting

Ellie found the acid rain to stop pouring. This gave her time to get out of this ---- hole. She runs over to her car and jumps in, starts it and makes sure her dog, Fen, is in, then she drives through the desert as a puff of smoke trails behind her, due to the wheel on the sand.

Kuno saw something driving off into the desert he wondered what it was as he finished up his painting he quite glad that the rain has stopped as well he looked at his sword since the rain was acid it it was a bit worried about it but it didn't show no markings deterioration he look back at the dust cloud driving away he took off his boots and drawing some wheels on his feet and started to follow the dust cloud

Ellie found a place full of scrap metal. She parked at car and got off, holding Fen in her hands. She puts Fen down, after taking him out of the car and start making a small shelter out of the scrap.

Dylan was waking on the dry barren ground when he tripped "Uh" Cura came next to him and licked him. He rolled on his back and Cura jumped on his chest Dylan laughed "Cura get off" Dylan smiled and stood up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back