• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolves on the Run

White aimed his revolver. This was where Grey knew it was serious. Grey rolled and leaped to evade the deadly shots, however these shots grazed his skin. He ran by Elliot, grabbing the syringe. One of the revolver bullets pierced Grey's left elbow, making him drop Final Grey. White shot Final Grey far into the bushes, forcing Grey to have to his his knife. Grey ran and hid behind trees when White fired, moving when he reloaded. White's reloading was shockingly fast, taking about 3 seconds. However, when White ran out of bullets was when it became difficult. He ripped off his trench coat, revealing a white muscle suit. This muscle suit changed design depending upon the surface White was touching. He unsheathed a knife similar to Grey's and went into the woods.

Elliot watches all of this terrified. There is no way he could take on Grey. Now there is a white version of Grey? But wait... Grey and me versus Grey would mean Grey and me would win... Elliot runs after them, grabbing Final Grey and climbing up a tree. He jumps from branch to branch, tracking White quietly. Finally, they pause to face off. Elliot aims at White's head, waiting for the right moment to take the shot.

The blind clone somehow noticed Elliot, turning his attention to him. He shifted into his wolf. His eyes became golden and his fur was snow. "You are aiming at God." The snow wolf turned invisible, reappearing behind Elliot. He tackled him off the tree and had his front paws on his shoulders. Had it not been for Grey tackling White with his wolf, the boy surely would've died.

Elliot tries to sit up, but he can't. Most of his ribs are cracked, and a couple are broken. Breathing is difficult, almost too difficult. He grabs the gun, and, through the pain making his mind nearly numb, aims and fires at White in less than 30 seconds. The shot hit White. Elliot sighs, laying back down, not even caring if he killed White.

The pain injected into White's shoulder caused him to revert. Grey also reverted. White looked his twin in the eyes and grinned. The two clones were trained to never grin. Grey returned the favor with another grin. "Kill Black." White disappeared into the woods. Grey knew he wouldn't come back.

Grey rushed to Elliot's aide, noticing how altered his breathing was. I don't have an injection for this. There's no better way to heal this other than surgery and time. Grey ran to Sanders' corpse, and took his three cures. He mixed one of the cures with a few other chemicals he had on him, and injected it into Elliot's neck. "Don't worry. You will be happy for once after your surgery is done. Your depression is cured." Grey sheathed his knife and Final Grey, carrying Elliot to the city's hospital.

After informing them he needed chest surgery and leaving a copy to the cure to cancer, he ran off.

-time skip forwards a week where Elliot's ribs are healed and he's now just waking up from all of the surgery done-

"grey..." Elliot whispers when he wakes, a small headache forming. He feels sore, but strangely... better. Like some kind of weight lifted from his shoulders that had been there since birth. "Where's... Grey?"

"Grey Bat? After he handed us the cure to cancer, he ran off. He told us to tell you 'You're cured of your depression. I'm searching for Black. If I haven't found him, you will find me at the cave. If not, I won't be there simply.' A true genius, isn't he?" The doctor said without reluctance,

Elliot sits up, but the doctor holds Elliot's shoulder to keep him down. "He's not safe... He can't beat Black... Not on his own..." Elliot knows that he is in no shape to find him, but he needs to. Grey is in grave danger.

"Calm down! Unless you were half-wolf, running after your surgeries is deadly!" The doctor winced as Elliot tried to get up.

"I am half-wolf!" Elliot blurts, too upset by Grey's disappearance to care. He does, however, lay back down. "Send someone to find him. Make sure he is okay."

The doctor looked at Elliot as if he was insane. "We didn't tell you about what happened when you were asleep, did we? The perimeter of the town is surrounded by fire which cannot be put out. If you are truly half-wolf, though, you could jump over it."

"Looks like you can't do anything then." The doctor gathered some papers and left the room, leaving Elliot alone. The hospital was protected from the smoke being produced by the fires.

Elliot closes his eyes. He's again useless. So instead of focusing on his vegetable-like state, Elliot recalls his music and plays it in his head.

-Timeskip to July 23rd-

The fire surrounding the city halted this morning, allowing people to enter and exit the city.

Grey sat in the cave, still searching for Black. His face had become extremely wrinkly, his hair had become lighter. His elbow healed.

Elliot leaves the hospital and makes his way to the cave. Apparently the all the other wolves had disappeared except for Andreasa, who is sleeping in the back for right now. "Grey." Elliot sighs in relief.

Grey turned from his monitor to face Elliot. "Black did the fire, by the way." Grey kept typing rapidly. "The computer will pinpoint his location in two days." Grey stopped typing and returned his attention to Elliot.

"what cure? Jesus, you didn't get yourself hurt looking for Black." Elliot feels the warmth of joy in his body and laughs again, hugging Grey tightly.

Maybe it worked too well. Grey was neutral to the hug. Once Elliot let go, he felt the wrinkles on his face. Before he spoke, his voice changed to a raspier, deeper tone. "July 25th is the day I will kill Black. You will not interfere."

"But... You die the next day... Grey, you have to kill him sooner..."

WAAAIIIIT THERE IS NO WAY IT TAKES HIM THAT LONG TO TRACK DOWN BLACK DUDE

Grey sighed. He pressed a button on his computer and it immediately pinpointed Black's location. Yellowstone. Right in the middle of the clearing. Grey injected himself with an inhibitor. "Andreasa, come with us."

Elliot reaches for Grey's hand. "Please, be careful, Grey. I can't lose you." He leaves out the last bit of the statement, which is 'I love you.'

((What has happened?))

While Alyla was sleeping, someone spoke to her in thoughts. Alyla.....Alyla...... Her green eyes snapped open as she quickly stood up. The voice sounded familiar. Alyla, if you can hear me, please listen. Everything that is about to happen will change your life forever. Someone you truly care about is dying, someone you think you can trust is about to betray you. Then it went quiet for a few minutes before she spoke again. You want answers I can tell. To get these answers, come to Las Vegas, Nevada. From there, you will know where to go. Then she completely stopped talking.

The lady is right. Alyla did want answers. Walking out of the cave, Alyla shifted into her wolf. She didn't care if Grey or any of the others followed her. Taking one large sniff of the air, Alyla took off into the forest heading south. Alyla, if you run faster like I know you can, you'll be there within two hours. Andreasa informed Alyla. Taking in the information, Alyla pushed herself to sprint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back