• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

impenguin2

One Time Luck
Hello all!

My name is Penguin or Elf! I am 29 years old (They/Them/It) I been role-playing on and off for many years now and I quite enjoy it.

I'm mostly interested in male x male pairings. OC x CC is also preferred over OC x OC but I can do those too. As I'm pretty open to anything so as long as we have a good plot which I'd like to plan with whoever my partner is. Do let me know who you are interested in playing and I'll do the same. All OCs and CC characters will be 18+

Please be at lest 18 years old to rp with me!

I am open for all kinds of plots from dark themes to ones who follow the show or games. Though we are more then welcome to take or own path with plot-lines. (AU friendly)
I am double friendly!
I try to match length though my sweet spot seems to be 3 to 5 paragraphs. But, please no one liners.
Since no two people are the same, please let me know what your limits are. As I'm open for mature themes in our rp. As I do enjoy romance in the rp. Remember communication is key.
I do work and I'll let you know when I'll be busy. I'm hoping you'll do the same.

If you are interested in rping with me please don't hesitate to DM me.

If you want a writing sample please feel free to ask and I will send you one!

New to using RPnation but want to give it a try. Used to using discord for my roleplays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back